The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
{Stephen Hownam}Alpha Wolf Bio [Approved} I_vote_lcap{Stephen Hownam}Alpha Wolf Bio [Approved} I_voting_bar{Stephen Hownam}Alpha Wolf Bio [Approved} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
{Stephen Hownam}Alpha Wolf Bio [Approved} I_vote_lcap{Stephen Hownam}Alpha Wolf Bio [Approved} I_voting_bar{Stephen Hownam}Alpha Wolf Bio [Approved} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

{Stephen Hownam}Alpha Wolf Bio [Approved}

2 posters

Go down

{Stephen Hownam}Alpha Wolf Bio [Approved} Empty {Stephen Hownam}Alpha Wolf Bio [Approved}

Post by Tidus Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:16 pm

Username: Tidus
Char Name: Stephen Hownam
Appearence:
Human: Standing at 6 feet tall, stephen has dark brown hair, and is one of few werewolves to have silver eyes in human state, unlike his werewolf bretherin Stephen's eyes are extremely vibrant and are often mistaken for coloured contact lenses. with an athletic build, Stephen is extremely healthy and is capable of running a single mile in just under 7 minutes. with a tattoo in the center of his back, Stephen is the oldest male werewolf there is.

Werewolf: Standing at just under 8 feet tall, with dark fur and a very vibrant silver eyes. stephen has great strength, speed and all of his senses are heightened. Stephen's build swaps from athletic to well built, he has an elongated snout and sharp fangs, his claws are great, and next to unbreakable.

History: Stephen was the first son of an Alpha female and Alpha male in the history of all werewolf kind, Stephen was destined to choose a bride and succeed his parents in running the werewolf clan. Stephen's first transformation at the age of 11, earlier than expected as he had not reached puberty, but being the child of the two strongest werewolves in the clan it was expected that he would start earlier than the others, stephen was the strongest werewolf as a child, and killed his first human at the age of 12.

stephen trained harder than the other boys in his life, as he always lived in his father's shadow, constantly training for 150 years Stephen finnally challenged his father for the Alpha wolf position and killed him in a battle that lasted for 3 days, his mother was proud and saddened by her son, she knew that one day he would have to kill his own father, but happy that when he challenged his father, Stephen was strong enough to kill him.

Stephen was the youngest ever Alpha female and has been ruling the werewolves ever since, ruling without care or emotion, Stephen killed every young challenge that came his way, there was 5 challenges in his first year, and the challenges haven't slowed down during his rule. and now, around 300 years later, Stephen still rules the werewolves, covered in scars from his challenges, Stephen's human form looks like it has been in many car accidents, covered in scars and wounds from previous battles.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

{Stephen Hownam}Alpha Wolf Bio [Approved} Empty Re: {Stephen Hownam}Alpha Wolf Bio [Approved}

Post by Captain Jack Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Approved Smile Get to posting
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down