The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Eternal Darkness {Lucia Seraphina} {Open} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEternal Darkness {Lucia Seraphina} {Open} - Page 2 I_voting_barEternal Darkness {Lucia Seraphina} {Open} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Eternal Darkness {Lucia Seraphina} {Open} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEternal Darkness {Lucia Seraphina} {Open} - Page 2 I_voting_barEternal Darkness {Lucia Seraphina} {Open} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Eternal Darkness {Lucia Seraphina} {Open}

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eternal Darkness {Lucia Seraphina} {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternal Darkness {Lucia Seraphina} {Open}

Post by Magnus Caine Fri May 05, 2017 10:06 am

Ariana looked around at the intruder, an odd mix of pity and scorn, "One of the tombs is unleashing its magic? Oooh so scary. In Haremhall... maybe you just drank something you shouldn't have." She turned away, heels clacking against the stone floor, "Well you have warned people. If Lord Magos lets you go, I suggest you go warn someone who cares. If he doesn't, then it sucks to be you. Don't go sneaking around if you get always get caught." She tuts, "Amateurs."
Magnus Caine
Magnus Caine
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 62
Usertitle : The Grand Vizier of Moderation
Moderation Color: Teal
Registration date : 2017-04-10

Back to top Go down

Eternal Darkness {Lucia Seraphina} {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternal Darkness {Lucia Seraphina} {Open}

Post by Aphrodine Fri May 05, 2017 6:01 pm

Nadri almost had to carry Mayday out of the room. The pain had subsided a bit, but it was still throbbing. In the other room, Nadri sat Mayday down on the bed and pulled a child sized long nightshirt out of a closet. "Here, change into this," she instructed. "I'll be right back." Mayday shakily removed her clothes and left them in a pile on the floor. The shirt smelled old and musty from being in the closet too long, but it was otherwise clean. She curled up on the bed in a fetal position, trying her hardest not to cry in pain and frustration. Crying is a weakness, she thought, remembering the words drilled into her head for so long. And weakness is not tolerated.
Nadri returned with a cup of water, a small slice of bread with cheese, and a small vial of something Mayday was all too familiar with; a cheap herbal sedative known as Dreamweed. Since Mayday was a half-elf, she was immune to magic sleep, so the group carried several bottles of the mix around for her specifically. Judging from the color, the brew didn't look very strong, but Mayday wasn't going to complain. Nadri attempted to get her to eat some food, but the pain in her head made her stomach turn. Nadri pulled the stopper off of the bottle and gave it to Mayday. She drank it and almost immediately fell asleep and rolled off of the bed. Nadri disposed of the bottle and tucked her in, then made her way back to Lucia to inform her of Mayday's condition.
Aphrodine
Aphrodine

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2017-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Aerilius Tue May 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Lucia listened to the girl tell the story of the tomb, and the word Akashi caught her attention. She interjected after Ariana, "It's 'releasing' it's magic? Meaning someone attempted and succeeded in breaking into it... Correct? I've heard of their kind, sealing great evils away with magic, and their tombs are typically some of the toughest to enter. If someone did indeed break the seal and the tomb is now open, the people surrounding Haremhall would likely be in danger. Might I simply suggest not returning to the place?" Lucia was interested in the temple, and feared a little for any children that might live near enough to be affected, but it wasn't her fault it had opened. "I can understand your fear for the city, but I don't think you'll find a sympathetic ear in this room."
    Lucia could hear footsteps that she recognized as Nadri's, and stepped back towards the door. Nadri met her there, and informed Lucia of the girl's condition. Lucia smiled and thanked her, reaching into her robe to hand 10 pieces of gold to Nadri. "For your temple. Your kindness and Lady Liliana's words have helped me more than you could know." Nadri smiled and bowed, thanking Lucia. As she saw the girl chained to a chair, her smile faded though, and she quickly turned to leave. Lucia sighed a little, and turned back to the room, waiting for them to finish.
Dusk Aerilius
Dusk Aerilius

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Tue May 09, 2017 4:33 pm

"My companions share my lack of interest. Do we strike you as the hero type?." He spat as he said the word hero. "Interesting story, Probably false but Ive heard stranger things and Lucia seems to collaborate the existence of such tombs." He looked at Margot in the eyes. "Know this, If I catch you sneaking around or following us anywhere I will make sure you will know tortures such exquisite even Zon Kuthonians would be amazed. Leave now! You bore me." He released the chains then grabbed her by the scruff of the collar, and promptly tossed her out the window. "Let this be a warning to you and your kind. Do not sneak around Hellknights, you will not find one with patience again." he said loudly.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Thu May 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Margot hit the ground harder than she anticipated before frantically pulling up to her feet. She heard a skittering sound as Squirrel jumped through the room, using the Hell Knight's head as a stepping stone, before climbing up to Margot's soldier. She took one last look at the room, unable to move, before her feet started running underneath her. She fell once or twice as she made it into the forest and ran towards the capital, hoping she could get help there.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Caine Thu May 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Ariana watched the urchin run away, a mix of scorn and pity in her eyes, "Saving the world. Pah! What a pathetic notion. Even if it were true, what help did she hope to find here? Spying on a Hellknight in a church of the Lady of the Dead." She shook her head and began pacing around the room. She was genuinely hoping that the child who... teleported into the room earlier was doing well. This was something that someone that young did not need to be messed up in. However, with that kind of power, maybe she could be useful... bah, using children is definitely not something she, the Queen of Pirates, would be dragging herself so low to do.

Turning once again to the tiefling clad in armor, "You said you had something of a deal for us Magos. I cannot say that I am not interested, as I am in need of both coin and support, but I'm sure there is more to be gained for you than there is for me, and I have learned to not make deals with Devils... be they their spawn or the outsiders themselves. You have some convincing to do."
Magnus Caine
Magnus Caine
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodine Thu May 11, 2017 11:22 pm

[Unless someone decides to mess with Mayday, she will be asleep until morning.]
Aphrodine
Aphrodine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Aerilius Tue May 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Lucia winced a little as the captive was thrown from a window, but reasoned that it wasn't her fight. "I think that I may agree with another in the room upon the idea of accepting deals. I know very well my own position and accept that I'm blind, but I'm not so desperate as to be rendered helpless. You tell us that we'll enjoy your 'proposition', so I ask. What is it that you'd want me for?"
Dusk Aerilius
Dusk Aerilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Mon May 22, 2017 1:54 pm

He removed his helmet and set it on the desk with a thud, "Oh well, Thats a simple matter." He said as he walked around the room inspecting his new colleagues. "It will be hard fought and hard won, I need people who dont flinch at the sight of violence and that can dole out punishment just as well as they can take a beating."

He smiled and turned to the group, taking all their eyes in. "This will pay well, and there will be no backing out." He tapped the top of his helmet. "We are going to murder an Emperor, specifically my father." He said plainly, no emotion in his face. Just hard driven truth.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Caine Sat May 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Ariana flinched, but only for a moment. Her initial reaction was to run, to throw up a bunch of magical glitter into the air and make a break for it. Then she caught herself, and regained her composure. Letting out a sigh, "You don't ask for much, do you?"

Once again, the Pirate Queen paced around the room, heels clacking against the cold, stone floor, "That is... a large order, Prince Magos." Her lips turning on the title, as if it was bitterness in her mouth, "If... if I agree. My price will be steep. I would require your word, on both the order and god you serve, that I would be given title, Grand Duchess would work just fine, land, coastal and vibrant, and authority, Lord Admiral of the Empire. If you promise me any less, I will walk. With only a promise to not whisper any of this to those who would soon be your enemy."
Magnus Caine
Magnus Caine
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Aerilius Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:28 pm

"Strange definition of 'simple' if ever I've heard one. And as for flinching at the sight of anything, I'm not sure it needs said.", Lucia said plainly, waving a hand in front of her face. "What I'm curious about, is whether or not you think I might be in your way more than helpful. I won't join if I'm to be an encumbrance, nor will I, no pun intended, blindly dole out punishments to those undeserving. It should also be known that I do not stand for needless torture, nor will I allow for prisoners to be taken. If you mean to kill someone, then have the gall to finish it. As for my terms, I really don't ask for much. I don't know, nor do I have need of such information, the purpose of killing your father. I'll assume you'd take his position, and as such, I'll require a permanent residence within your lands. After the traveling I've done, and apparently will be doing, I think I'll find myself in need of a place to finally call home." Lucia realized that she'd taken nary a breath since beginning, and inhaled deeply upon the last word, closing her eyes. She sighed and looked downward, opening her eyes and shaking her head. "To any god that might listen, help us all...", she thought to herself. She attempted to meet Magos' eyes, but missed her mark, now staring plainly to his chest. She wasn't entirely sure how large the man was, and did her best.
Dusk Aerilius
Dusk Aerilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodine Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:13 pm

[Poke?]
Aphrodine
Aphrodine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2