The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
The Traveler{Jack}{Open by invite} - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Traveler{Jack}{Open by invite} - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Traveler{Jack}{Open by invite} - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
The Traveler{Jack}{Open by invite} - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Traveler{Jack}{Open by invite} - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Traveler{Jack}{Open by invite} - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

The Traveler{Jack}{Open by invite}

+2
Mari Bryn
Captain Jack
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Traveler{Jack}{Open by invite} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Traveler{Jack}{Open by invite}

Post by Captain Jack Mon May 22, 2017 1:49 pm

Jack lay floating in an abyss of whiteness. "Some reward, Voices in my head again. Ive already said my goodbye to my wife. Pass on Seriana, Your place is no longer here. The world is safe with this new group." He said as he smiled and closed his eyes.

"We are at peace." He whispered as he clutched the necklace.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

The Traveler{Jack}{Open by invite} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Traveler{Jack}{Open by invite}

Post by Magnus Caine Sat May 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Alexander let out one cry of triumph before the shockwave hit. Not only the magical force, but the cost of what he had just done. Pain wracked his body, and his vision went black. There was no harshness, in his unconscious state, but a sense of calm and relaxing. Something he only really remembered when he was home, after playing out in the rain, and he smelled his father's soup on the stove. A warmth spread through his body, easing the pain and tension that lay beneath the surface. He wouldn't wake up for some time yet, but his dreams would be of home, and he would have a smile on his face.
Magnus Caine
Magnus Caine
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 62
Usertitle : The Grand Vizier of Moderation
Moderation Color: Teal
Registration date : 2017-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Aerilius Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:48 pm

Zeke was reeling from the spell, or maybe it was something else? He'd never cast it before so it could really be either one. To be honest, the spell he'd cast wasn't truly intended to expend as much power as he'd used, but he'd thrown everything he safely could into it for good measure. He swayed side to side for a moment, feeling his legs start to struggle to hold him up. He started to stumble backwards, and didn't have the energy to attempt fixing it, as he let gravity do it's thing. He fell flat on his back hard, arms splayed to the side wide open, but he didn't feel bad, just tired and a little happy. He stared at the sky for a while, before everything faded. He was now in an unfamiliar, yet somehow not, place. The room was mostly plain, with a few different clocks on the walls, but unlike any he'd remembered. These were bare gears and springs, essentially the bones of clocks. The walls seemed strange, as if made of wood, but not boards so much as the inner of a tree. A strange, almost blue/green glow filled the room, coming from crystal sconces on the walls. There were a couple of closed chests with assorted armor pieces on top, and a table with tools. He heard a voice from the other side of the door, and as it opened, a female yuke entered. "You really must be more careful Zeke. You could've injured yourself much worse, but it's nothing that can't be fixed this time, dear.", she said kindly. Zeke was dreaming now, and nothing would break him from living in the memory until it was time. It was his furthest memory yet, and he wanted to remember everything about it.
Dusk Aerilius
Dusk Aerilius

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2017-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Mari woke gently to the evening sun slanting through the ruined buildings. Everything was still an ashen mess, but the feeling of being watched was gone. The only feeling in the city now was one of emptiness. She got to her feet, expecting to feel sore and tired from the days events but feeling surprisingly well rested. She stretched her arms out above her head as she watched the sun sink further into the west. "Well...I guess we did it," she muttered, looking around at her companions. "Are you all okay?"
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5