The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Little Girl, Lost{Mayday}{Open by Invite} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLittle Girl, Lost{Mayday}{Open by Invite} - Page 2 I_voting_barLittle Girl, Lost{Mayday}{Open by Invite} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Little Girl, Lost{Mayday}{Open by Invite} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLittle Girl, Lost{Mayday}{Open by Invite} - Page 2 I_voting_barLittle Girl, Lost{Mayday}{Open by Invite} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Little Girl, Lost{Mayday}{Open by Invite}

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Little Girl, Lost{Mayday}{Open by Invite} - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Girl, Lost{Mayday}{Open by Invite}

Post by Dusk Aerilius Tue May 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Zeke 'smiled' and walked to the edge of the cave. The sky was dark enough to begin pointing out the important stars, and he listed them to himself. The forest was very pretty during daylight, but had somehow managed to grow strangely ominous at nightfall. He stepped back into the cave and continued to list the stars he could see from inside. With the current season and location of stars he could see, he now had a general direction of where surrounding things were. By no means was it exact, as he wasn't terribly skilled with it, but it could help maybe. He began drawing a makeshift map in the dirt with the bottom of his staff.
Dusk Aerilius
Dusk Aerilius

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2017-04-12

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2