The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Lost sister in the sands[open by invitation] I_vote_lcapLost sister in the sands[open by invitation] I_voting_barLost sister in the sands[open by invitation] I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Lost sister in the sands[open by invitation] I_vote_lcapLost sister in the sands[open by invitation] I_voting_barLost sister in the sands[open by invitation] I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Lost sister in the sands[open by invitation]

3 posters

Go down

Lost sister in the sands[open by invitation] Empty Lost sister in the sands[open by invitation]

Post by natsushikimaru Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:27 am

Maki had been walking through the desert for sometime now and hadn't seen a soul. From what he had heard his sister had went missing in this area about a week ago, but there was not a sign of anything here. " she shouldn't have gone after that bandit Cactuar by herself, he thought. that was his sister, always stubborn and thinking she could do everything alone. Matsumaru sat down in the middle of the sands feeling the weight of the sun on his back, he definitely didn't belong here. There was supposed to be a caravan somewhere around here and Maki needed to find it fast. He was not prepared for this he had never left home in 200 years or so and the first place he goes is a desert. The sun brightly shinned taking is toll on maki draining his energy. "this was so much easier at nighttime, he complained. Sure i was attacked more frequently but i didnt feel like i was burning underneath my clothes."

Last edited by natsushikimaru on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
natsushikimaru
natsushikimaru

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Lost sister in the sands[open by invitation] Empty Re: Lost sister in the sands[open by invitation]

Post by Chryse Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Melchior circled the sky above the caravan where Chryse sat her eyes half closed as she lounged in the shadow of the wagon cover. Suddenly she sat up her eyes opening, She instructed Melchior to examine the person closer as she stood up. "I'll be back soon, I'll definitely catch up by night fall." She said grabbing her bag and jumping down in the the sand. The driver just grunted and Chryse took off running towards where Melchior had spotted a person alone in the desert.

Chryse ran up over a dune about a mile away from the caravan and looked down at the figure. Melchior swooped down and landed on her shoulder. "Hey you," she called to the man. "You lost?"
Chryse
Chryse

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Lost sister in the sands[open by invitation] Empty Re: Lost sister in the sands[open by invitation]

Post by natsushikimaru Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:48 am

Matsumura for the first time in ages was pleased to sense another like himself. No not like him like his father he could tell just tell she had an air about her. Even though she was a vampire he was glad to look upon something other than wolves and sand. "hello stranger, did i really just say that he thought. To be honest yeah i kinda am."
natsushikimaru
natsushikimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudstrofobia Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:28 am

The caravan was pretty small compared to other much bigger caravans but for the boy walking in the last lines this caravan was huge. the people of the desert was very friendly and West was very glad to have meet them, since they were heading the same way as him the boy felt safe with them. The sun was cruel and shined down on the foolish people who dared to enter the desert. Another boy who lived with the caravan came to West side and smiled gently, West saw that the boy missed a tooth.
“Ello!” the boy said, his words weird because of the missing tooth, “You newf ‘ere?” West nodded and the boy walked a little closer to him, lowering his voice to a loud whisper. “You see thaft last wagon?” he pointed over his shoulder, “Thefy say that ‘er is a vampire inside it! She never shows herself and hides from the sun during tha day. Just comes out at night, to suck the blood ‘rom the poor victims in this caravan…” the boy lowered his voice to a dramatic whisper and West looked over his shoulder at the last wagon’s creaking wheels.
Suddenly the boys heard a bird’s cry and looked up at the sky. A raven like bird landed on the wagon and soon the mysterious lady inside jumped out of the wagon and ran towards the desert. West was scared of the other boy’s stories but he still turned to follow the lady. His bag bounced on his pack as he ran without listening to the other boy’s calls. West ran up a dune and stopped painting beside the vampire-like lady, looking down at the young man below.
Cloudstrofobia
Cloudstrofobia

Number of posts : 30
Usertitle : Is it time for an adventure yet?
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by natsushikimaru Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:16 am

It was getting hotter every second and the thought of being in the desert any longer made Matsumaru ill. The way that the woman stared at him did not make him feel any more comfortable but who was he to turn down help. My name is Matsumaru do you have a name? The woman did not seem to here his question she just stared with unchanging eyes. Nervous that the woman was not saying anything he attempted to break the ice once more. I think that we might have company my friend....but you already knew you were being followed didn't you?
natsushikimaru
natsushikimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chryse Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Chryse lightly shook her head and smiled at Matsumaru. "My name is Chryse, pleasure to meet you and yes, I did realized I was followed, she said turning and glaring at the boy following her she turned back to Matsumaru. "You really shouldn't be out here alone, being as you are the desert can be quite unfriendly. As for you," she said turning back to Westrey, "I'm surprised you would follow me, I hear how they talk about me back at the caravan, you would think I didn't pay their salaries." Chryse squinted up at the sun and then turned back to Matsumaru, "Come on, you can cool off in my wagon, do you think you can make it?"
Chryse
Chryse

Back to top Go down

Post by natsushikimaru Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:58 am

Matsumaru shuffled forward then suddenly came to a halt. He didn't know this person and even if she was offering shelter one thing was certain she was one of those people you could know all your life and never learn a single thing about her.the thoughts ran through his mind like Viera intoxicated be the mist, he did not know whether to advance or retreat. It only took a second before he was forced into a decision for the moment he moved his feet the sands began to shake.
natsushikimaru
natsushikimaru

Back to top Go down

Lost sister in the sands[open by invitation] Empty Lost sister in the sands RE:

Post by Cloudstrofobia Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:26 am

West looked at the people standing a little way from the place the human stood and spoke to each other. He was not in reach of hearing what they said but the woman turned and gave him a look before turning to the man again. West flinched as her eyes meet his, afraid of the woman but he stood where he was without following the urge to run. The other boy’s words echoed through his head making a cold sweat drop running down his chin, “They say she is a vampire.” Perhaps the woman and her friend had fooled him and were going to feast on him?
As the woman spoke to him West took a step back, it was not that she sounded threatening that scared him but the sound of her voice as a cold wind in the dead of night.
“Eh, I’m, I mean I was just wondering if… eh…” West managed to say without actually manage to say anything with his babblings. Giving up speaking West reached down his backpack and draw out a cloth fitting for the desert and walked down the hill extending the garment towards the man but before he managed to fulfill the doing the ground gave away to a horrible trembling that sent West down on the ground. Standing on his knees West called over the sound: “What’s going on?”
Cloudstrofobia
Cloudstrofobia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chryse Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:13 am

"What do you think? The welcome party has arrived, I'm guessing sand worms." Chryse said looking over her gun. She almost seemed to smile as the first worms head broke the surface. "Yes, deffinatly sand worms, probably three of them." She said leveling her gun at the first worm and firing off a shot, the worm roared and launched itself towards her but Chryse jumped back out of the way.
Chryse
Chryse

Back to top Go down

Post by natsushikimaru Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:53 am

Matsumaru had felt this sensation before and knew what was coming. He drew his sword And readied himself for the Worms. It seemed that the woman had the same idea as himself as she drew her gun and fired. "Cant let a lady like yourself do all the heavy lifting my sister would kill me!\, he shouted as he went in for the attack! He slashed the same worm that she shot before it sank back under the sand
natsushikimaru
natsushikimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudstrofobia Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:20 am

The sandworms were something the young boy had never seen before. It was gigantic and really big, with no eyes and red… things… growing from its head like misplaced mushrooms. West reached for his gun and grabbed it with shaking hands. When trying to aim the trigger, the boy dropped the gun and jumped after it at the same moment a sandworm threw itself at him, its tooth barley missed him but the body hit his back as it slithered back in the sand, the boy was sent flying and rolling away in the sand, further away from his gun.

“Darn it” West said as he jumped away from another worm, trying to eat his arm, he was just a bit too slow and the beast’s tooth touched his arm and sent blood staining the sand. The other two was busy killing the worms without problem and West was pulled away from the two of them. The boy stopped trying to move and removed his backpack from his back and grabbed the strap with both hands, as the next monster launched from the sand towards him, West stood his ground and waited. When the beast almost had him in his mouth the boy put all his strength into his arms and slammed the backpack with all its containments in the beasts head. The collision made his tooth shake in his mouth and his arms scream in protest. The beast cried out and fell to the ground, its brains demolished and unable to move.
“Yes!” West grabbed the strap harder as he waited for the next sandworm. But a trick will only work once.
Cloudstrofobia
Cloudstrofobia

Back to top Go down

Post by natsushikimaru Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:42 pm

matsumaru glanced over at the young boy and smiled. He did good for a kid,but now it was time for the grown ups to have some fun, he thought. Matsumaru held out his hand and started to mumble words underneath his breath. "Hey kid ya think you can keep these guys busy for a little bit i wanna try something i have been practicing". He closed his eyes and started chanting louder. A blue aura engulfed him and radiated such briliant light before turning cold and dark. "Aqua abyss", he muttered as the words left his lips the waters left him and clung to the worms. after a few seconds the waters receded and dissiapated into nothing. "Ah thats better its been a while since ive felt this good now lets end this", Matsumaru boasted!
natsushikimaru
natsushikimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chryse Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:22 am

Chryse laughed as the sandworm launched itself at her again She jumped out of the way and aimed for the spot right between it's eyes. She focused and fired, hitting the worm straight between it's eyes in it's tiny little brain. The worm cried out and crashed into the sand thrashing about. Chryse landed in a crouch still smiling. "That was fun, I need to do that more often. So two down, one to go, who wants it?" She said looking at the two men and the last worm.
Chryse
Chryse

Back to top Go down

Post by natsushikimaru Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:07 am

Finally feeling like himself again made matsumaru pumped for the fight. He grunted as he lifted his sword ready for the rush of the kill. Running across the sands towards the remaining sandworm wasnt an easy task, fighting against the sand at evey second trying not to sink. He finally reached his target ran up its back and ran it through. Its screams were pleasurable to him he almost lost himself a smile growing across his face as the life left the creature and it dissolved all around him. This was the worst part of battle for Matsumaru cause he hated himself for wanting other things to suffer all he could do was fall to his knees in dissappointment.
natsushikimaru
natsushikimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chryse Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:19 pm

"Get up kid," Chryse said laying a hand on his shoulder after he had killed the last worm. "We should get back to the caravan. We really don't need to many worm encounters in this heat." She said walking off towards the caravan. When she was several yards away she turned and looked back. "Well are you two coming of not?"
Chryse
Chryse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down