The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Sucess in the face of true darkness I_vote_lcapSucess in the face of true darkness I_voting_barSucess in the face of true darkness I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Sucess in the face of true darkness I_vote_lcapSucess in the face of true darkness I_voting_barSucess in the face of true darkness I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Sucess in the face of true darkness

3 posters

Go down

Sucess in the face of true darkness Empty Sucess in the face of true darkness

Post by Tidus Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:54 pm

so, in this game you fought some Fiends that i thought were the true vision of Darkness, namely in the form of the super powered Dark Aeon's and also the true Ultimate power that is penance.

so, in your most recent play through's how did you fair against these super fiends?

Me peronally, i have recently began playing my later save again, and noticed that i had the power to kill off my first Dark Aeon, so now that Dark Valefore is out of the picture i have to beat down the remaining badies, never fun training, but it must be done in order for me to beat that pesky penance, i have never beaten him. . . EVER. . . and i think it's time to change that.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Sucess in the face of true darkness Empty Re: Sucess in the face of true darkness

Post by Captain Jack Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:45 am

Sadly this was only in the international version. which i didnt have... I would have loved to fight penance. but then again prolly woulda got my ass kicked.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Sucess in the face of true darkness Empty Re: Sucess in the face of true darkness

Post by Godspeed Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:06 am

I managed to take out Dark Valefor and Bahamut (used Zanmato on Bahamut). I've never been able to beat any other Dark Aeons, and I really don't want to train. Dark Shiva was the most infuriating Dark Aeon I've attempted, and I haven't even encountered Penance. Where is it again?
Godspeed
Godspeed

Number of posts : 68
Usertitle : You can live with dignity, but you can't die with it.
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:28 am

All dark aeons have to be killed before Penance shows his face.

I preferred to use Zanmato for the Dark Aeons... Purely for the fact that they drop some great equipment that saves time so you don't have to customise them. You can kill them easily and fight them over and over and over again until you get the equipment that you want to actually keep Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum