The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Rieka Werewolf Bio {approved} I_vote_lcapRieka Werewolf Bio {approved} I_voting_barRieka Werewolf Bio {approved} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Rieka Werewolf Bio {approved} I_vote_lcapRieka Werewolf Bio {approved} I_voting_barRieka Werewolf Bio {approved} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Rieka Werewolf Bio {approved}

2 posters

Go down

Rieka Werewolf Bio {approved} Empty Rieka Werewolf Bio {approved}

Post by Mari Bryn Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Name: Rieka
Sex: Female
Race: Werewolf
Job: Mage
Element: Light
Spells: Great Heal, Shield, Purge
Appearance:

Human Form: 5 feet tall, 100lbs, long blue black hair, pale skin, green eyes. Normally seen wearing a skirt loosely tied and a sleeveless lace-up top to make transformations as painless on her wallet as possible.
Wolf Form: Medium sized wolf with blue black fur, unlike most werewolves during her transformation Rieka maintains her human eyes.

Personality/History:
Rieka was born as a Werewolf her parents trained her to control her mind during transformations and in moments of anger, because of this whether in her human form or her wolf form Rieka has complete control, her human instincts and her wolf instincts are strongly intertwined, in fact it is nearly impossible to tell where the human ends and the wolf begins.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Rieka Werewolf Bio {approved} Empty Re: Rieka Werewolf Bio {approved}

Post by Captain Jack Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:21 pm

APPROVED you now can embark upon your epic quest. Be sure to visit the shops to stock up on supplies and create your limit break.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum