The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Ace Lenoa [Human Bio]{approved} I_vote_lcapAce Lenoa [Human Bio]{approved} I_voting_barAce Lenoa [Human Bio]{approved} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Ace Lenoa [Human Bio]{approved} I_vote_lcapAce Lenoa [Human Bio]{approved} I_voting_barAce Lenoa [Human Bio]{approved} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Ace Lenoa [Human Bio]{approved}

2 posters

Go down

Ace Lenoa [Human Bio]{approved} Empty Ace Lenoa [Human Bio]{approved}

Post by Godspeed Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:41 am

Name: Ace Lenoa

Job Class: Knight

Skills: Swordplay, Additional Strength, Holy Light, Battle Rage and Leadership. (It didn't specify whether to pick 1 or 2 skills, so please inform me if I've done this wrong.

History: When he was a young boy, around 8, Ace Lenoa's parents were brutally slain in an act of revenge. You see, Ace's father had tale a loan from some shady characters. The economical times were rough, and they managed to survive. But the amount of money his father took accumulated, into an amount that would take years of work to pay off. When the father rejected the next offer of money, the loan shark started asking for his money back. Well, for a whole year the father paid little amounts back, but it wasn't enough. Finally, they proceeded to his house another time. Ace was out in the fields, playing with a ball with a group of his friends. When he returned home, he was met with devastation.

The wooden table on which he would eat dinner on, broken. His father and mother lay mutilated in the corner, as Ace threw up. He was extremely sad, but he didn't cry. For as long as he had lived, he had never cried. Instead, he vowed for this not to happen again. No one he cared about would fall prey to anyone. He knew to do this, he had two choices. Become stronger, or care about no one. He chose the first option, and trained. By age 17, he was a Knight. Now he trains, and looks for his parent's killers. Once he finds them, he'll make them pay.
Godspeed
Godspeed

Number of posts : 68
Usertitle : You can live with dignity, but you can't die with it.
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Ace Lenoa [Human Bio]{approved} Empty Re: Ace Lenoa [Human Bio]{approved}

Post by Captain Jack Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Approved!!!! Welcome to the World of Eternal RP. Here you can do many things. If have any questions feel free to contact me. Also be sure to post lots as Gil is what makes this world go round. Check out the shops and buy many various Equipments. Also sign up for a Limit Break.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum