The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Dragon Age Origins/Awakening (xbox) I_vote_lcapDragon Age Origins/Awakening (xbox) I_voting_barDragon Age Origins/Awakening (xbox) I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Dragon Age Origins/Awakening (xbox) I_vote_lcapDragon Age Origins/Awakening (xbox) I_voting_barDragon Age Origins/Awakening (xbox) I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Dragon Age Origins/Awakening (xbox)

5 posters

Go down

Dragon Age Origins/Awakening (xbox) Empty Dragon Age Origins/Awakening (xbox)

Post by Mari Bryn Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:23 pm

So I got a 360 for Christmas and with it Dragon age origins and awakening with all the DLC. I Really enjoy this game, I tend to seriously suck at most games but the easy level is just the right amount of difficulty to where I'm challenged but I don't die every three seconds. (Normal mode I died at least once about every 30 minutes which to me is not fun so I downgraded. I play for fun, not for like domination or whatever.)

I'm not very far in I suppose, but I totally dig the story, and all your options especially in the regards to good/evil and how you interact with your party members. I'm played all the intro stories and so far my favorites are the Dalish Elves, and the Dwarf Noble. All my characters are female except for my bloodmage, I find it very hard to be evil femals so my bloodmage is doing all the jerk reactions...he and Morgan will have perfectly evil babies I suppose.

So Yeah what's you opinion on this game if you've played it, PC version counts too I suppose. What's your favorite back story, good/evil, sleep with anyone or commited relationship? all that good stuff.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age Origins/Awakening (xbox) Empty Re: Dragon Age Origins/Awakening (xbox)

Post by Adrian Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:48 pm

I made a lady once, she slept with anyone who would sleep with her. She was a commoner dwarf. It was pretty funny the old mage lady did not approve. My favorite was probably my Human Dude though, he was practically exactly like Alistair, but Morrigun liked me. The committed relationships tend to be easier, lest drama and all that. As soon as I get my next paycheck I'm buying DA 2 though.
Adrian
Adrian

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-07-01

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age Origins/Awakening (xbox) Empty Re: Dragon Age Origins/Awakening (xbox)

Post by Captain Jack Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Umm theres a game out there that you can have sex in? Say whatttttttt?
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Well it's not like hot coffee it's just music and a few cut scenes of faces and bare shoulders. No boobs or sound effects of anything and some awkward conversations leading up to and after. I had the funniest conversation with Alistair last night about 'licking lampposts in winter'. Oh the poor chantry raised boy lol.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:10 pm

You know you can have sex in fable 2 and 3 also and they make noises during this, but the screen goes black. As for Dragon Age I really want this game, but I'll probably wait for my birthday.
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rioshi Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Lets see.... I'm level 35, maxxed out in characters and equipment, finished all the expansions, etc and currently playing DAII. Best advice I can give?

...Spoiler Alert.

If you're dating both morrigan and your bard in the first game, dont talk to them when they find out they're both engaging in sexual relations with you. Thus, they stay in love through the awakening without fighting each other for your affection. To what effect? Even after completing it and either killing the Mother and/or the Architect during the Witch Hunt Morrigan is still madly in love with you and invites you as her lover to go through the mirror if she sees you still have her ring once you slay Flemeth as a dragon shapeshift. Her mother, and all that. Altenatively, it is rather fun to hear of the wild Ser Pounce A lot, scourge of darkspawn and the wild sexual tales you hear in the apprentice's quarters when you return to fereldan that occur as a result in the Witch Hunt.

I think my favorite was hearing how the Hero of Fereldan bedded a nug and a pirate queen. Chuckle. Just remember, if Flemeth's daughter hates you, causes bad things you cant take back after completing awakening.

If you find a cat, and you do not give it to Anders, you are an idiot. Use Ser Pounce a Lot the kitty to revive your entire party in one fell swoop. Fear teh cat.

And finally? Save. Up. Coin. There are 3 legendary items you can have wade make- have a character learn master potions and crafting in advance so you'll have the right ingredients. These items are so powerful the sword even has its own epilogue page once you complete awakening.
Rioshi
Rioshi

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down