The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Dragon of Dagai I_vote_lcapDragon of Dagai I_voting_barDragon of Dagai I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Dragon of Dagai I_vote_lcapDragon of Dagai I_voting_barDragon of Dagai I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Dragon of Dagai

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dragon of Dagai Empty Dragon of Dagai

Post by Mari Bryn Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 am

There is a town on the edge of the swamp called Dagai, it was once prosperous but now it has been invaded by an evil force. Goblins and golems have invaded the streets destroying the town. In the town square rests the dragon, a fearsome beast 30 ft tall, with hide as tough at Omega armor, his weakness is a small spot under his left foreleg, the town of Dagai has asked for assistance to rid their town of these beasts.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Dragon of Dagai Empty Re: Dragon of Dagai

Post by Juss Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:45 am

The wind was blowing softly, tousling the hair of Ryoko. The silence was as deep as always on the road to the edge of the swamp. But all of a sudden, the voices of low life forms, the ones like goblins and golems, filled his ears. Instantly, Ryoko had hidden his presence from the passing goblins.

'' Geist!'' He whispered. The very moment, ghosts appeared.

'' Distract the enemy'' Ryoko ordered in his mind. And then, the ghost flew off towards the town. The ability to use geist as distraction while himself not concentrating on the spell was something very rare and unique, but so was Ryoko himself.
Slowly walking towards the edge of the town, he noticed an inn called the Traveller's Palace.

'' Hehe .. I remember that one.'' Thought he and moved cautiously towards the inn. When making his way towards the dooway, he noticed that there where no goblins inside. Only humans, although, more than half of those seemed to be bandits. Probably the ones that had joined the goblins as slaves. He removed his cover and entered the bar.

'' Hello!'' shouted Ryoko with his powerful and loud voice. The very moment he revealed his shiny armor and blade on his hip. The fact that Ryoko had only one arm and was covered with scars, made him even scarier.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:21 pm

The bandits looked up at the intruder, hands going to their weapons. "Cor, 'es just got one arm," one of the bandits said. "Les get 'em boys!" Some of the men looked wary, intimidated by the intruder, but they felt confident their numbers would overwhelm the man and they attacked.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:21 pm

A weird smile formed on the face of Ryoko. Before the enemy had made their way to him, he already knew the result.

'' Foolish ...'' Whispered the man with one hand and unseated his sword. Deathbringer, it was a legendary and powerful sword, capable of many great yet devastating deeds.

'' Paralyse!'' His voice was powerful, loud and strict. The voice alone was capable of freezing many, but if added the effect of the fearful ability, it left nothing unclear.

'' Meet your end!'' Said he, readying himself for the slaughter.

OOC: I would have finished them off, but heard that the god modding rules here are kind of strict and as I am not thread started, I have to obey the rules.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Most of the men found themselves frozen in their tracks, their eyes the only thing aloud to move. Some of the men were able to avoid the paralyzing attack, but seeing all their comrades petrified terrified them. They looked at the man before them, realizing for the first time in many years that numbers do not always guarantee a victory. A few of them fled out a back door. The rest faced their demise frozen in place.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 am

'' You who serve the darkness, will die in the dark. Darkness!'' His voice, it was so fearful. And then, darkness fell to the inn. While the sense of seeing was gone, the sense of hearing got stronger. And that's why every single man in the bar might have heard the whistle of the blade. Waiting their own death, it must have been harsh. And every once in a while, for someone, death came.

'' Reveal!'' The darkness was finally gone. The once homely inn might have turned in to the scene of a massacre. Ryoko, the one behind this slaughter, raised his look and gave a glance to the room to see the results.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:52 pm

The room was filled with the bodies of the dead. The smell of blood filled the air. It was quite inside only the scuttle of mice in the walls. But faintly outside the voices of Goblins could be heard. Then men who fled had brought with them reinforcements.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:22 am

The approaching voices of the enemy brought a maniacal smile to the face of Ryoko.

'' They never get it eh ...'' Ryoko muttered alone looking around the inn. After a second of deep inspection, he saw a trapdoor.

'' Geist!'' Once again, the ghosts were sent loose. Some stayed in the room, some flew out to scare and distract the enemy. Within a second, Ryoko had rushed towards the trap door, opened it and jumped in to a hidden passageway under the town. Carefully he closed the door and started moving through the passage while staying hidden in the shadows.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:02 am

As he descended down the tunnel, a pair of eyes watched him. Silently stalking him discovering the way he was going. It disappeared soon after and alerted the goblins outside the inn. A few of the strongest fighters and best magicians among them entered the passageway, the rest went to await him at the exit. The figure then appeared right in front of Ryoko laughing maniacly. It then cast darkness plunging him into complete darkness.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:56 am

''Darkness is my home ...'' Ryoko silently whispered while falling under the effect of enemy's spell. He never had the chance to see who his enemy was before the darkness. But maybe it was better that way.

'' Darkness!Magnetic Bomb!'' He shouted, released two spells simultaneously and dash backwards. A second later, he had cast shell on himself and jumped to left. Meanwhile, he had covered his face with the hood of the cape.

'' Ifrit!'' Almost instantly, an unbearable heat filled the passageway. He jumped upwards and felt how a great heat came towards his body. First the legs, and then everything else. The force of explosion pushed Ryoko easily through a wooden trap door. And then he fell to the floor.

'' Ouch ...'' Muttered the man with the burning cape. Without wasting any time, he threw it away. His only hand seemed to be damaged a bit, his nose was bleeding and some of hair was burnt. And he was gasping quite hard due to using many powerful spells in such a short time.

'' Hmm .. wonder where I'm.'' He muttered while looking around the room he had landed in.

OOC: Now, what did he do Very Happy A second before falling under darkness, he had noticed a ladder a meter backwards and another meter to the left. So he used Darkness on his enemy, just in case, than a magnetic bomb to slow the enemies. Meanwhile, he had moved to the location of the ladder, at least he hoped so. He shelled himself and used Ifrit. Ifrit's way too big and hot to be summoned in that kind of a place and that why only a huge explosion occurred. The force of explosion pushed him upwards through a trap door to a room Very Happy Probably killed everyone in the passageway. Quite nice eh ? Wink
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:36 am

"You're here," said a rough voice, "You have landed in my place, I do not like intruders." Sitting in the corner was a giant Golem, "they have kept me in here, alone, the goblins are angry, I did not mean to step on their commander, he should not be so small." the golem stood up he was well over 15 feet tall and 8 feet wide. As he moved the floor shook causing the lanterns on the ceiling to sway. He walked over and leaned down to look at Ryoko. "I am called Kosygin, what are you called?"
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:08 pm

A friendly smile formed on the face of Ryoko.

'' I'm called Ryoko, Kuroshiro Ryoko. It seems as they have been harsh with you.'' Said he with a warm tone. Slowly he took a step backwards while examining the golem. There seemed to be a wound on the left leg of the golem.

'' Heh, this is one bad wound you got there. Mind if I help you?'' Almost in an instant, Kuroshiro had taken a herb from the belt he was wearing and offered it to the golem.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Kosygin looked at the herb and then at his leg. "You would help me, I thank you human. Let me repay you, Rya is the Dragons keeper, she is ruthless and knowledgeable. Any living thing she can understand, the insects themselves report to her. She knows you are here, she was the one who told the goblins about the passageway. If you face her, do not let her touch you, she will control you. Leave now, the roof would be best...I can lift you up if like.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Ryoko was listening closely to giant golem and eventually smiled.

"Rya, the dragon keeper ... I have heard that name before ..." Quickly, he rushed through his memories, but found nothing worth mentioning. He returned his look to the golem and nodded.

" Thank you. Now could you get me up to the roof?" Kuroshiro asked and prepared himself to be lifted by the golem.

OOC: Thought I should post once in a while when I have the chance.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Kosygin carefully wrapped one of his hands around the human and slowly lifted him up to a hole in the roof. "Be careful little one," he said setting him down on the roof. "Be wary of everyone." Kosygin then retreated from the hole and left the human on his own.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:52 pm

" That was one nice golem eh." Ryoko muttered while observing the surrounding areas. The vista sure was great from the top of a house.

" Now, Mrs Rya, stop spying on me!" The blade of the ninja had left it's seat and slashed through a raven, making it's head and rest of the body fall down to the ground.

" Now, to the town centre!" Said he to himself and started running and jumping from one roof top to another while being as hidden as possible. Until he finally saw the dragon with his own eyes, being only about 100 meters away from the town centre.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:52 pm

The dragon was asleep at the moment, his head resting near the fountain at the town square. There were bones and pieces of weapons strewn across the town center. Creatures scurried around on the outskirts of the square, giving the sleeping beast a wide berth. She sun glinted brightly off it's red scales, near it's left leg was a little girl, her dress stained with blood. Across the square the sound of her crying could be heard.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:51 am

" That little girl ... what is a little girl doing near a dragon that dangerous? Should I save her ..." That puzzled Ryoko more than any of the guards or how to slay the dragon itself. Silently, while being hidden in the shadows, he moved to the outskirts of the square while not losing sight of the girl, not even once.

" I'm no hero ... I'm just doing my job." His hand moved slightly towards his belt and picked up a shuriken.

" GO!" Shouted a voice in his mind. He threw the shuriken at high speed towards the head of the girl while using a flash step to move into cover. Although, the shuriken wasn't aimed to hit the girl, but to slightly miss her. An old trick to make sure that the civilian isn't a warrior. The shuriken is thrown fast enough to make it impossible for a normal human being to block or dodge. Although, if she is a gifted warrior, she would either move her head, dodge the shuriken or block it. And if that's the case, Ryoko must slay her as fast as possible and then deal with the dragon.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:46 pm

The girl saw the shuriken and screamed, she sat there frozen a look of terror upon her face. The shuriken missed her and she turned her head to look at where it had landed, She reached out to touch where it lay stuck in the dragons scale, she then turned and looked towards the dragons head, it's eyes had opened and it was looking at her with a thin trail of smoke emanating from it's nostrils. She then looked across the square and saw Ryoko she met his eyes and then let out another scream as the dragon swept her behind it with it's clawed arm. The dragon stood up towering above all the buildings and let lose a roar that shook the ground.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:15 pm

" Shit ... " Ryoko was more than surprised by the result. Almost instantly he released his geist ability to distract the dragon while using flash-step to get close to the girl. But unfortunately the dragon had fully awakened and blocked the way to the girl.

" Then there's no other chance!" Ryoko whispered and jumped as high as he could. Midair, he unseated his sword and readied himself to slash his sword into the skull of the dragon, hoping that the ghosts had distracted the dragon enough and he could land a sucessful hit.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:09 am

Before Ryoko could strike the dragon a flock of ravens rose off the roofs around the square and swarmed Ryoko, knocking him off course. The dragon let lose a sound that sounded almost like a chuckle as it rose up on it's hind legs preparing to crush the human with it's front legs.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Knowing what's going to happen if the enemy lands a sucessful hit on him, Ryoko dashed back as fast as he was able to while remembering all the surroundings.

"Darkness!" And all of a sudden, the square was in darkness, making it extremely hard to see anything. In an instant, he changed his escape into an attack. Rushing to where he thought the enemies backlegs to be and slashed.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 pm

The dragon roared, and swung it's tail around to hit the human, stumbling around unable to see. Somewhere in the darkness, the goblin troops could be heard stumbling around. Suddenly there was a loud boom and a bright flash like lightning, the darkness evaporated and in the middle of the square was a crater, still smoking. The dragon wheeled it's head around and bared it's teeth at the human.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:38 am

The very moment Ryoko swung his sword, the darkness dissapeared. Only then he realised that he hadn't hit the dragon. Instead, he had cut a goblin into two.

" Shit .." Muttered the ninja while turning around and looking at the dragon who was baring his teeth at him.

" Stupid dragons ..." Spoke Kuroshiro and threw 4 shurikens, 2 aiming directly for eyes, one going upwards to hit the eyes when the dragon would move up and the last one aiming for a cap between the teeth.

" That should annoy him!" The very moment he dash backwards and started to search for the tamer.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat May 22, 2010 11:17 pm

OOC: Sorries for double post, but as the forum is fading away, I thought I should finish my character.

IC:

Pain, it's unbearable. Slowly, the taste of blood filled his mouth. He would have spit, but there wasn't enough strength left. Patiently he dragged his half dead body towards the little girl and smiled. Never before had Ryoko Kuroshiro, the legenedary ninja, smiled that friendlily. And soon after, he dropped to the ground.

" Wooh .. it seems as this is really it ae ... I never thought that..." His speech was interupted by a wave of pain. He coughed and continued.

" That I would go down like this ... but eh, life isn't always like you wish it to be." Ryoko muttered and somehow managed to push himself up. Tears mixed with blood spilled down his cheeks.

"Arggh." The last of the surviving goblins had rushed at him, but unfortunately for the goblin, Ryoko was still alive enough to kill the low goblin. The blood soaked eyes of the ninja were set loose around the city centre. From every corner of the down, people came. And what they saw was a miracle. The dragon dead on the ground with the tamer lying next to it, headless. And in every corner of the square, there were dead goblins and other creatures.

" Freedom ... is yours!" The very last energy was put into that sentence and soon after that came death. But a moment before the legendary man passed away, he whispered something to the girl.

" Please ... don't forget me and don't forget my comrades ... please don't ... "

OOC: It was a pleasure to RP with all of you.

Juss, signing off! Smile Wish you the best in life!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next