The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Cade Skywalker {Human bio} I_vote_lcapCade Skywalker {Human bio} I_voting_barCade Skywalker {Human bio} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Cade Skywalker {Human bio} I_vote_lcapCade Skywalker {Human bio} I_voting_barCade Skywalker {Human bio} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Cade Skywalker {Human bio}

Go down

Cade Skywalker {Human bio} Empty Cade Skywalker {Human bio}

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Name:
Username: Cade Skywalker
Job class: Psychic Knights
Skills: Thrust
Appearance: Cade Skywalker {Human bio} Cade_skywalker
History: Cade is the son of the master Psychic Knight Kol Skywalker. From the moment he could walk we lived and breathed the Psychic Knight way. So of course when he came of age he joined up in the academy under of the tutelage of his father and Wolf Sazen another Psychic Knight Master. As the years grew he showed more and more potential and his father couldn't have more proud.

He got to the age of 16 he accompanied his father to a remote part of Eternia to help refugee's in a recently destroyed city-state by an unknown force. When they got there they nothing there but burned buildings and the acrid smell of blood and battle. Before they could discover what had happened here the attack came with full force. As Kol and Cade fought off the unknown attackers with all their might their numbers were numerous and Kol and Cade were wearing out quickly. In a brave and bold move Kol told his son that he was very proud of him and told that he would understand one day why he did this. Before he could even think he felt the psychic power envelop his body and he was instantly transported several miles away. By the time he ran back to the city the warriors were gone and his father's body was on the ground not an inch of life in it.

After this happened he quit the Academy and traveled the world in search of his meaning and life and brutal warriors that murdered his father.

Back to top Go down

Cade Skywalker {Human bio} Empty Re: Cade Skywalker {Human bio}

Post by Captain Jack Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Approved Start a posting
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10