The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
El Draco (Human) I_vote_lcapEl Draco (Human) I_voting_barEl Draco (Human) I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
El Draco (Human) I_vote_lcapEl Draco (Human) I_voting_barEl Draco (Human) I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

El Draco (Human)

2 posters

Go down

El Draco (Human) Empty El Draco (Human)

Post by Da Gamer Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:35 am

Name: El Draco

Job Class: Traveller

Skills: N/A

Appearance:To many El Draco is quite mysterious and is often seen cloaked and lurking in the shadows, many claim he appears from nowhere. Once close up you see that he is tanned, with dark brown hair, around 5'10''. his eyes are dark and he has a visible scar between his eye and eyebrow and another down his face. Both of which he has had from his younger days.

History: 'El Draco' has been a nickname given to him by those who fear him. Inspired by the great Sir Francis Drake, El Draco is the new explorer and great conqueror. Left at birth he became an orphan and as of yet has not found his parent. He began to travel almost as soon as he could walk, apprenticed to 'Sensei' he has always been loyal and courageous. Trained in weaponry very early on he relishes a challenge by will not rush into a situation withou thinking. Due to his lack of strength and defense he relies on his tactics and technique to win. El Draco continues to travel in search of his parents or any wealth he can come across.

Last edited by Da Gamer on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Da Gamer
Da Gamer

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

El Draco (Human) Empty Re: El Draco (Human)

Post by Captain Jack Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Ya need an Appearance then your good to go! :p
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Gamer Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Lord Golbez wrote:Ya need an Appearance then your good to go! :p

Ok thanks for that. I was so busy thinking of the history that I missed it out. I have edited my first post and now the appearance section is filled in, so I am hopine that it is all in order now.
Da Gamer
Da Gamer

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Approved.

Congratulations You are a Traveler. All weapons are in your hand. Though you have no skills your mastery of weapons is all you need. The shift blade that the travelers carry are very unique. They have the ability to transform into any weapon. Though its by either verbal or thought command.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum