The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Games Over Time I_vote_lcapGames Over Time I_voting_barGames Over Time I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Games Over Time I_vote_lcapGames Over Time I_voting_barGames Over Time I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Games Over Time

Go down

Games Over Time Empty Games Over Time

Post by Link Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Guys, have you ever noticed that as games progress in technology, the difficulty goes down like hell?!
Think they're changing story and game play for graphics now a days?
Link
Link

Number of posts : 479
Usertitle : c o u r a g e ;
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Games Over Time Empty Re: Games Over Time

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:31 pm

OMG THANK YOU Gasp
SOMEBODY noticed xD
I mean; I was talking to one of my dad's friends (about 40) and she said that she finds all the newer games hard; and I said I find all the older games hard. I mean; I don't know what it is but imo games are getting easier; there are the rare exceptions that give you a challenge but some don't really give you a challenge; and some are way too short for my liking.
Example: I got Heavenly Sword awhile back; took me a day to do it on the normal difficulty. Now i'm not saying it wasn't a good game, but it could have lasted longer.
I mean, every FF i've played i'm normally at the penultimate point by about 30 hours. (penultimate poiut for me is having the airship etc, being able to go to the last boss)
30 hours is nice though; I mean you get to see things progress rather than be shuffled along hastily; and with some games you have the optional things that could add another 50-100 maybe hours to your games.
But they seem to be taking more stuff out than in on games now. =/
ANYWAY >_>
/end rant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:10 pm

OMG! Ive always thought this too! the more graphical the game, the easier to beat!? eh, fail! I cant belive it, i remember playing games back then, take me 6-7 months to beat. i get the recent sequel, done in three days!? O.o Blashphemy! Gasp it angers me to no end to see the gaming industry fall so far just for graphics -_-"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Bumped and Moved to "Other Gaming Genres"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down