Link (479)

Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month

Top posting users this week

Puzzle Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Puzzle Games

Post by Da Gamer on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:53 pm

What does everyone think or puzzle games? Recently I have seen more and more coming out and a lot of them look pretty good.
Da Gamer

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Puzzle Games

Post by Godspeed on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:23 am

I used to think that puzzle games were absolute rubbish. I said to myself, " Why would anyone want to play a game all about challenges?" Then I started playing games like Professor Layton and I found the interest in them. I was addicted to Professor Layton and the Curious Village, all the way to the ending. Then when the second one came out, I got hooked on that as well. Finished it within 3 days of buying it.

Puzzles can be viewed differently by everyone. Some people don't see the need for puzzle games to be put on the market. But from what I've seen and heard, puzzle games are popular. When I went to JB-Hi Fi to first buy the new Professor Layton game, it was sold out. They can't be doing too badly if they're selling out copies of the game.

Every game has its puzzles, like The Legend Of Zelda games and so forth. But when a game is based around puzzles, people assume that it is going to be bad and not going to sell. At EB Games it was nearly sold out as well, but the price was too high so I didn't want to get it. Then I went to Dick Smith's and they had like, 5 copies left, which was pretty amazing. Up until this point, I didn't realize people liked puzzle games like Professor Layton at all.
Godspeed

Number of posts : 68
Usertitle : You can live with dignity, but you can't die with it.
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum