Top posting users this month
Dusk Aerilius

Mari Bryn

Top posting users this week

Sport Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sport Games

Post by Link on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Not to mention that this is one of my hates genres of games, I have always thought that it was plain useless to have a sports games, hwy not just go outside and play it your self? I mean sure some of the games you can't go outside and play your self but games like baseball, basketball and football, I'm sure you can go outside and play it your self.
I mean sure, I suppose some people might have appeal for them but not me, what do you think, though?
Link

Number of posts : 479
Usertitle : c o u r a g e ;
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sport Games

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Link wrote:Not to mention that this is one of my hates genres of games, I have always thought that it was plain useless to have a sports games, hwy not just go outside and play it your self? I mean sure some of the games you can't go outside and play your self but games like baseball, basketball and football, I'm sure you can go outside and play it your self.
I mean sure, I suppose some people might have appeal for them but not me, what do you think, though?

I do completely agree. Its pitiful that people would rather play the game instead of going out and playing the real thing. yes somtimes you wont have enough people to play a whole football game, or have money to go to to places that have courts and such. But make use with what you have and actually go out and play, instead of sitting on your rear and playing madden. Now games like Wii Bowling, yes they are fun to play with in a little free time, like when you got an hr to spare in busy schedule, and dont have time or money or the way to get to a bowling alley. I say go out and play the real thing, or your just lazy xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Gamer on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:37 am

I quite enjoy sports games although you are right, they do come second to actually playing the game with your friends, my favourites are ones like FIFA or tennis related
Da Gamer

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:50 am

I kind of don't agree with you guys. Yeah I know that it's more fun to play a real game rather than a PC game, but you most-likely won't ever achieve the level of experience you can achieve in a game. And for example, in a soccer game you can control whole team, in a real game you can't Very Happy

As well, in my home country, there are very few places where you can actually play hockey, but you can play NHL 2009 wherever there is electricity and a PC.
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Gamer on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:52 am

Juss wrote:I kind of don't agree with you guys. Yeah I know that it's more fun to play a real game rather than a PC game, but you most-likely won't ever achieve the level of experience you can achieve in a game. And for example, in a soccer game you can control whole team, in a real game you can't Very Happy

As well, in my home country, there are very few places where you can actually play hockey, but you can play NHL 2009 wherever there is electricity and a PC.

I didn't mean it like that and I didn't mean to put sports games down, they are really my favourite genre, it is however more beneficial to your health to physically play the games. I see where you are coming from though
Da Gamer

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:57 am

Well yeah, it's always good for you health to play an actual sport game, rather than sitting in front of a TV, eating chips and playing Fifa 09 24/7 Very Happy

And well, I was more against the opinion of Link than yours Very Happy
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum