The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Bird Siren {Human} I_vote_lcapBird Siren {Human} I_voting_barBird Siren {Human} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Bird Siren {Human} I_vote_lcapBird Siren {Human} I_voting_barBird Siren {Human} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Bird Siren {Human}

2 posters

Go down

Bird Siren {Human} Empty Bird Siren {Human}

Post by Bird Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:13 pm

UserName: Bird
Name: Bird Sevignny/"Siren"
Race: Human
Job class: Gunner
Two Basic Skills: Acrobat, Dual Weild
Guild: Nox Cursori

Apperance: Average height, with the build of an acrobat. A little wild eyed with a mess of dirty blonde hair she keeps mid to short in length. She dresses comfortably and travels light.

Personality: Generally outgoing and friendly. Thoughtful and sometimes philosophical, and open to those around her. She cares a lot about those around her but can sometimes be restless and flighty.

History: She comes from a circus family(The Siren Family Circus) where she was (incidentally) an acrobat. Her life has been somewhat average, but after her parents retired and handed over the business to a partner there was a bit of trouble. She left the circus, and became a gunner, and now travels around getting into trouble and other exciting adventures.
Bird
Bird

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Bird Siren {Human} Empty Re: Bird Siren {Human}

Post by Moget Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Approved
Feel free to start posting!
Moget
Moget
Mognet Mog