The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Dragon of Dagai - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDragon of Dagai - Page 2 I_voting_barDragon of Dagai - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Dragon of Dagai - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDragon of Dagai - Page 2 I_voting_barDragon of Dagai - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Dragon of Dagai

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dragon of Dagai - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon of Dagai

Post by Mari Bryn Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Congratulations on Defeating the Dragon. For your reward you may choose between, 2,000 gil, or an as yet unreleased item, of indeterminate value. The choice is yours.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Haha, I thought the site is gone Very Happy That's why I killed my char.. Oh well ... I will choose an item Smile

And nice to see the site back alive.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Your Reward is...
Wraith Cloak
A cloak that is near invisible in shadows or night time. It seems to bend the light around it making it nearly impossible to focus on. It also disguises the wearers scent slightly to throw off pursuers. It can be worn over any armour and adds 25 magic defense. Valued at 8,000 gil.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content