The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
The place where you would like to live in FF IX? I_vote_lcapThe place where you would like to live in FF IX? I_voting_barThe place where you would like to live in FF IX? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
The place where you would like to live in FF IX? I_vote_lcapThe place where you would like to live in FF IX? I_voting_barThe place where you would like to live in FF IX? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

The place where you would like to live in FF IX?

4 posters

Go down

The place where you would like to live in FF IX? Empty The place where you would like to live in FF IX?

Post by Juss Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:45 am

So I'm asking you a simple question, where would you like to live in FF IX?

I myself can't decide, because there are so many great locations in FF IX. But I think the following two are my favorite one's.

Firstly, Treno.
It just looks damn fancy. Living in a place filled with rich people, in a place where entertainment means everything. I'm imagining myself spending most of my time in auction house or partying in someone's mansion. Or watching theater shows and things like that. I think there would always be something to do. And the fact that it's always night there is just superb.

Secondly, Dali.
I absolutely love chocobo's + I love quiet places as much as I like populated spots. I would buy myself a nice and homely house, a little grain field and would live peacefully till the end.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

The place where you would like to live in FF IX? Empty Re: The place where you would like to live in FF IX?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:01 am

hm... me, i cant really choose, im not a big city type, i like some seclusion.. hrm...

(will think on it and answer later..)

Back to top Go down

The place where you would like to live in FF IX? Empty Re: The place where you would like to live in FF IX?

Post by Eiko Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:10 am

I'll probably go with Lindblum.. I'm the city type person.. I don't think I can live in rural areas..
Alexandria ain't bad too..

Dali maybe I'll go there for vacation XD

I feel depressed when I'm not on the city..
Frozen continent, Outer continent and Forgotten continent made me so depressed xD Low population area makes me feel like that Razz
Eiko
Eiko

Number of posts : 48
Usertitle : FFIX Fangirl
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 am

Hehe, I liked Frozen Continent Very Happy Somewhy, I love snowy areas.

About Lindblum, well I think I would go there to vacation. It's a tad bit too busy for everyday living.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Sephiroth Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:02 am

I would have to live most of my time in the Black Mage Village. The reason is that I like that it is small. Full of Mages of course. And I like that it is a Halloween themed village.

The second place I would live in would be a toss up between Esto Gaza and Ipsen's Castle. They both are very secluded and a great place to level up.
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirma Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:52 am

Lindblum, or Alexandria. Big cities yush, but theyre pretty damn awesome. If I had to choose tho, it would be Lindblum.
Shirma
Shirma

Number of posts : 63
Usertitle : Ohai
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down