The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Where would you love to live in FF IX? I_vote_lcapWhere would you love to live in FF IX? I_voting_barWhere would you love to live in FF IX? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Where would you love to live in FF IX? I_vote_lcapWhere would you love to live in FF IX? I_voting_barWhere would you love to live in FF IX? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Where would you love to live in FF IX?

2 posters

Go down

Where would you love to live in FF IX? Empty Where would you love to live in FF IX?

Post by Juss Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:11 pm

Where would you love to live in FF IX world and why?

I would choose Dali. I do like quiet places and beautiful nature.(Even if there is a blackmage factory under my home)
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Where would you love to live in FF IX? Empty Re: Where would you love to live in FF IX?

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:09 am

I would like to live in either Dali for the calm and peace of it all,
Treno, for the gambling and card stadium
OR bermacia because rain calms me down, and i would just find it peaceful
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Where would you love to live in FF IX? Empty Re: Where would you love to live in FF IX?

Post by Juss Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:49 am

Indeed Treno is a cool place. Especially as a place to have vacation. I would certainly waste tons of money at the Auction House and would also give a visit to Card Stadium. But if I would live there, I would run a business. Not sure what exactly, but probably a crystal shop or a chocobo racing arena.

BTW! If I would live in Dali, I would start breeding chocobos and then would sell them Wink Nice way to make tons of cash.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:59 am

hmmm; I would have to say Burmecia, I hate rain, well being out in the rain, but being inside and looking outside a window at rain is very calming for me.
I'd love it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 am

Burcmeria is a beautiful place indeed. Especially the architecture and how the city is built. And besides that, I like dragoons a lot Wink I would come to visit you a lot if you would live there!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down