The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Call Of Duty RP Not Based On The Game I_vote_lcapCall Of Duty RP Not Based On The Game I_voting_barCall Of Duty RP Not Based On The Game I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Call Of Duty RP Not Based On The Game I_vote_lcapCall Of Duty RP Not Based On The Game I_voting_barCall Of Duty RP Not Based On The Game I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Call Of Duty RP Not Based On The Game

Go down

Call Of Duty RP Not Based On The Game Empty Call Of Duty RP Not Based On The Game

Post by lalaland Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:12 am

This RP has nothing to do with the game story line none of the char in the games exist in this one.
RP Created by Me (so it might suck)

Since my Grand Parents Served In WWII I have a fond interest in WWII and i decided to make an RP about it.

Name -
Position - Private ect ect
Weapon - What is your weapon of choice max of 2
Home Town
Birth date
Army Team- American Canadian German ect
Unit - RCON Scout ect

Story Line
It is two days into the war and the Germans keep progressing through out the world into there quest of domination.
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down