The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFunniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! - Page 2 I_voting_barFunniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFunniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! - Page 2 I_voting_barFunniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history!

+6
Link
Golden_Chocobo
Tempest Wind
lalaland
Tidus
Juss
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Lord Golbez wrote:OK OK I GOT IT.... When fighting against bartz with sephiroth in dissidia. bartz says "Thats one long sword" hahahahha I was like ROFL
hahahahaha! OMG I soooo needs this game xD

Back to top Go down

Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history!

Post by Sir Sephiroth Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:39 pm

I would have to say that the funniest to me was when the Diamond WEAPON on FFVII got shot by the canon from Edgar. What made it really funny was that it turned to attack and got hit. I was like EPIC FAIL!!!!
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:36 pm

bump and revive
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2