The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! I_vote_lcapFunniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! I_voting_barFunniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! I_vote_lcapFunniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! I_voting_barFunniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history!

+6
Link
Golden_Chocobo
Tempest Wind
lalaland
Tidus
Juss
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! Empty Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history!

Post by Juss Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:24 pm

What do you think, which were the funniest scenes or things in FF history?

The two funniest things I remember are:

From FF IX:
At the final scene when Zidane still has his cape on, he tells:'' No cloud and no squall should keep me from my love.''

and when you are going to leave Dali for the first time with the cargo ship, Zidane touches Garnet's bottom and tells: '' Uu, soft!''

I found both of them hilarious Very Happy

Oh and in FF I there was a graveyard somewhere which had a tomb stone which had '' Link '' carved on it Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! Empty Re: Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:26 pm

i saw the gravestone too its in elfheim on the psp version.
i was like "WTF!! OMG!! LOL!!" do SE have a hidden grudge against nintendo or what?? :affraid:
lol! im not the only one who noticed!!! :party2:

Back to top Go down

Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history! Empty Re: Funniest scenes and things in Final Fantasy history!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:46 pm

oh yeah I have a few..
1) Where Cloud had to dress as a woman to get into Corneo's mansion, that made me lol xD
2)
Juss wrote:and when you are going to leave Dali for the first time with the cargo ship, Zidane touches Garnet's bottom and tells: '' Uu, soft!''
Nazi Monster
3)
Juss wrote:Oh and in FF I there was a graveyard somewhere which had a tomb stone which had '' Link '' carved on it Very Happy
again, made me lol that did xD I also heard in the NES version that was Eredic or something, the protagnist of Dragon Warrior (now Dragon Quest) 1.
4)"This guy are sick!" need I say more? Nazi Monster
5) The part in VIII where Irvine puts the "Naughty Magazine" where Squall and Rinoa go for the music thing xDDD
6) Kefka in general, he made me lol so many times, "I HAVE SAND IN MY BOOTS!" >_>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:17 am

another one is steiners face in one of the FMVs.. cant remember one but he looks all shocked and it just makes me wee laughing... god ff9 was funny... i should get it again

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:32 am

I think it was his face when princess escaped with a rope and so did Zidane. And then he tried to follow them but smashed himself in to a tower Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:35 am

thats the one it maks me ROFL hard...

another tihng that makes me laugh is irvine when he's like all high and mighty until it comes to taking the shot and suddenly he's like a little cry-baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:58 am

Anything to do with Zidane and Rusty's conflicts always made me lol, when Irvine has the nervouse breakdown i loled.

also a part that made me LOL heavily was the final FMV of FFX when Yuna runs over to Tidus (obviously to hug him) and she passes right through him and hits the floor, i was like "LOL FAIL"
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:39 pm

funny part is when Tifa and that other chick have a bitch fight ontop of the Mako Cannon in Juan that was priceless Razz
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:52 pm

you bitch *slap* you bitch *Slap* i could watch it go on forever it would be sofunny as a screensaver wouldnt it?

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:27 pm

it would but beter GFX Razz
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:26 pm

an avatar of them slapping each other, just over and over, hitting each other again and again.

another paart of the game that made me laugh was when Garnet screams "GET OFF ME YOU SCUMBAG" at some point in 9 and it freaks somebody out. also from 9 Garnets mother made me lol, especially when Kuja repeatedly calls her "the elephant lady"
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:39 am

Dammit, im not sure if this is the place but... your team has a signature.... mine wont.... damn i wish i could join your team now or maybe get someone to make a signature or it... well see
oh and i like in FF1 where gilgamesh fails his powerful attack and it does 1 hitpoint and then he constantly fails... i also like the meraids because they are so dozy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:58 am

lexie_miyumi wrote:Dammit, im not sure if this is the place but... your team has a signature.... mine wont.... damn i wish i could join your team now or maybe get someone to make a signature or it... well see
Keep on topic please this has no relevance to the thread or the entire section for that matter. Monster

As for me I thought of another one; when you're heading to Raithwall's Tomb on XII, Vaan and Penelo are arguing and Balthier says "At least we thought to bring entertainment"; I know it doesn't necissarily sound funny but I like it.

Chris Redfield wrote:also a part that made me LOL heavily was the final FMV of FFX when Yuna runs over to Tidus (obviously to hug him) and she passes right through him and hits the floor, i was like "LOL FAIL"
rofl that was supposed to be a sad scene xDD
And it was. Gasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:23 am

Wow, i would have to say the funniest scene in FF, would have to be in FFX-2 when Yuna, Rikku, and Paine are in the hot springs, and when rikku makes paine mad, her and yuna double team Rikku..i lol'd the whole scene :lol:
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Number of posts : 364
Usertitle : The Empty Abyss
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden_Chocobo Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:03 am

I have to say the wedding with Vivi and Quina in FFIX was the funniest scene (besides Cloud dressing up as a woman, but someone already said that.)
Golden_Chocobo
Golden_Chocobo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:40 am

Defending Ice wrote:Wow, i would have to say the funniest scene in FF, would have to be in FFX-2 when Yuna, Rikku, and Paine are in the hot springs, and when rikku makes paine mad, her and yuna double team Rikku..i lol'd the whole scene :lol:

Totaly agree ROFL!!!!!!
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:43 pm

I found Yuna and Tidus' scremaing scene to be both stupid and plain hilarious, that's the kinda thing people stare at you for thinking you're insane ._.;;
Link
Link

Number of posts : 479
Usertitle : c o u r a g e ;
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:45 pm

thats great and the whole whistling gets me also i liked the Fangirls at the beginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Some scenes that I really like are the scene in FFIV where the wizard (cant remember his name for the life of me) calls Edward a "spoony bard", just epic lols.

I also really liked almost all of the scenes with Galuf in FFV, he a was just a crazy old guy that was full fun. Also Faris had quite a few funny scenes.

In FFVIII I really liked pretty much any scene with Zone in it, his constant stomach both confused me and made me lol.

Thats all I really can think of right now will post more later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:18 pm

a thief lord in FFT: The War Of The Lions calls you a spoony bard too... well he says "A spoony bard couldnt spin a sweeter tale" (PSP VERSION)

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Prolly the most funniest is when cloud goes drag in FFVII. THAT IS FUNNY

(OMG THE SA MADE A POST E-GAD WOT WILL HAPPEN NOW??? WILL THE WORLD IMPLODE STAY TUNED)
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:13 am

The one part in FFX when Yuna and tidus were laughing their asses off, for no appearant reason.
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Number of posts : 364
Usertitle : The Empty Abyss
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:16 pm

I've seen a lot of funny moment in FF9.
I laugh when Steiner jumps up and down when he's frustrated I LOL when I hear his armor making sounds XD.
When Steiner was trying to catch Zidane on an airship.
Vivi and Quina's Wedding WTFLOL!!! XD
Looking at Steiner's ugleh face

FF8:
When Squall gets irritated and does a facepalm or something XD then Rinoa (I'm not sure) copies his pose XD
ZELL MOMENTS

FF6:
KEFKA MOMENTS

FF5:
GALUF MOMENTS
Eiko
Eiko

Number of posts : 48
Usertitle : FFIX Fangirl
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:36 am

Prolly the most funniest is when cloud goes drag in FFVII. THAT IS FUNNY

Thats my fave too XD It's classic! I they do, do the re-make I hope they keep it funny like the original :lol:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:11 pm

OK OK I GOT IT.... When fighting against bartz with sephiroth in dissidia. bartz says "Thats one long sword" hahahahha I was like ROFL
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next