The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Regarding Character Sign Ups and Other Announcements I_vote_lcapRegarding Character Sign Ups and Other Announcements I_voting_barRegarding Character Sign Ups and Other Announcements I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Regarding Character Sign Ups and Other Announcements I_vote_lcapRegarding Character Sign Ups and Other Announcements I_voting_barRegarding Character Sign Ups and Other Announcements I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Regarding Character Sign Ups and Other Announcements

Go down

Regarding Character Sign Ups and Other Announcements Empty Regarding Character Sign Ups and Other Announcements

Post by Captain Jack Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:05 pm

We discovered our current character sheet we use for both games will not work as well for the allocai game, We are currently working on a new sheet. All characters that have been created in allocai will remain Approved and grandfathered in under the new sheet. However you will be able to edit it once we get the new sheet up to fill out your characters a bit more.

In regards to the Fairy Tail RP, I thank you for your patience. Please note creating these systems take time and we are working as diligently as we can. We expect it to be up as soon as we can. In the mean time please enjoy.

The Character cap for the site is limited at 9 characters. Please do not exceed this.

In regards to characters being in multiple threads this is fine as we use a concept called liquid time. This allows your character more depth and exploration ability. Also it makes for good story telling.

~Cheers
PFLAG!!
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Regarding Character Sign Ups and Other Announcements Empty Re: Regarding Character Sign Ups and Other Announcements

Post by Captain Jack Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:11 pm

Please also be sure you are spell checking and using proper grammar in your posts. Thanks
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down