The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Arcane Warrior I_vote_lcapArcane Warrior I_voting_barArcane Warrior I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Arcane Warrior

Go down

Arcane Warrior Empty Arcane Warrior

Post by Captain Jack Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:42 am

Created By Harin

Jobclass: Arcane Warrior

Traits: The Arcane warrior uses magic as their main attack force, but instead of channeling it through a wand or staff like other magic users they channel it through special swords the warrior crafts themselves. Though the swords can be used in combat the main force of the Arcane warrior is the magic.

Skills:

Strengthened Blade-For a span of time the knights own energy infuses the sword making it nearly indestructive, in this state the blade can shear through metal and withstand the attack of even the strongest blade
Invisible Blade-For a period of time the swordsman, regardless of race, can perform acrobatic sword maneuvers that are to fast to be seen.
Flamethrower-The Arcane Warrior's sword shoots out a wide steam of fire.
Tsunami-The user is able to summon a wave of water thats size is dependent on the water in the area. The user can also use water from the plants if there is no water source.
Barrier-The user is able to make strong air currents that either stop an attack or just redirect the attack, depending on the strength of the attack
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down