The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Adrian Lansing (Human) I_vote_lcapAdrian Lansing (Human) I_voting_barAdrian Lansing (Human) I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Adrian Lansing (Human) I_vote_lcapAdrian Lansing (Human) I_voting_barAdrian Lansing (Human) I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Adrian Lansing (Human)

2 posters

Go down

Adrian Lansing (Human) Empty Adrian Lansing (Human)

Post by Adrian Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:28 pm

UserName: Adrian
Name: Adrian Lansing
Race: Human
Jobclass: Knight
Two Skills: Honor, Inherit Defense
Guild: The Legend Slayers
Apperance: Short-midlength Blond hair, greyish eyes, average build about 6'4.
Personality: Adrian is fairly nice, he jokes around a lot rarely taking anything too seriously, he keeps his darker thoughts hidden away so he doesn't worry others. He has a bit of a temper but can usually keep it under control.
History: Adrian Lansing grew up in Costa Del Sol as the only son of the very rich and well-known Lansing family, Who made their fortune in the shipping industry. Adrian was never quite happy living the high life though, he liked it better working with the sailors on the docks or hanging out in the taverns. His parents recently disowned him so now he's free to wander as he wants.

Last edited by Adrian on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adrian
Adrian

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-07-01

Back to top Go down

Adrian Lansing (Human) Empty Re: Adrian Lansing (Human)

Post by Captain Jack Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:35 pm

approved! Begin your destiny now.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down