The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Margo Harvot ~Viera~ I_vote_lcapMargo Harvot ~Viera~ I_voting_barMargo Harvot ~Viera~ I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Margo Harvot ~Viera~ I_vote_lcapMargo Harvot ~Viera~ I_voting_barMargo Harvot ~Viera~ I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Margo Harvot ~Viera~

2 posters

Go down

Margo Harvot ~Viera~ Empty Margo Harvot ~Viera~

Post by Margo Harvot Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:40 am

UserName: Margo Harvot

Name: Margo Harvot

Race: Viera

Job class: Gunner

Two Basic Skills:
Dual Wield
Scatter Shot

Guild: Nox-Cursori.

Appearance: Margo has average height with a slim build, with light skin. She has auburn hair that falls to the waist, and wears a glaring pink dress-like-shirt, with a green dress bottom, giving her a christmas-tree-esque look.

Personality: Bright and cheery, her experience over the years has given her a sharp tongue and a quick wit. Annoyingly polite to those she doesn't like ( and vice versa ), she is more then delighted to engage in verbal banter. Seldom temperamental, when she gets angry, she gets angry. Mostly unknown to others, she has a less "dangerous" personality inside, and when needed, quite gentle. She likes exploring new things.

History: Like most Viera's, Margo used to reside in Eruyt Village. Unlike other Vieras, she didn't approve of the old duds who shut themselves off in the village. Voicing that opinion was as good as slapping the elder in the face however, and the word spread quickly that another Viera was going to be "tainted". It was considerably tiring to hear gossip every step you took - Margo soon took off out of the village, and out of the familiar jungle. Her thirst for knowledge and exploring could not be quenched, and she continued to wander the worlds.
Margo Harvot
Margo Harvot

Number of posts : 120
Usertitle : Take Me Lightly Not!
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Margo Harvot ~Viera~ Empty Re: Margo Harvot ~Viera~

Post by Moget Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Approved
Feel free to start posting!
Moget
Moget