The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Novus Illani [Viera Bio] I_vote_lcapNovus Illani [Viera Bio] I_voting_barNovus Illani [Viera Bio] I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Novus Illani [Viera Bio] I_vote_lcapNovus Illani [Viera Bio] I_voting_barNovus Illani [Viera Bio] I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Novus Illani [Viera Bio]

Go down

Novus Illani [Viera Bio] Empty Novus Illani [Viera Bio]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:38 pm

User Name: Braver
Character Name: Novus Illani
Age (appears): 20
Actual Age: 54

Appearance:
He is around 6' 4'' in height. Slender Build, weighing 170lbs. Long Silver Hair, always put up in a pony tail. He is a dark Skinned Rava Viera.
He wears bright red shorts, With a white diamond design on the left leg, and a cut out hole for his tail, which is an odd Silver and Black mix color.

Personality:
He is very quiet, and doesnt say much more than what is needed. He is cautious around new people, but is quite friendly when befriended.
When someone angers him though, he can fly off the handle and its caused him some problems in his life. So he just tends to stay away from people.

History:
He was born in the Golmore Jungle in The Eruyt Village. He then was transferred to the Male Village which remains a mystery to outsiders,
and he himself does not reveal out of respect for his fellow Viera. When he turned 23, he got into an arguement with the Male Viera elders and left
the Village, which according to Viera law, makes him an outcast. He has lived his life since then, living among the Humes of Ivalice, but rathers to live in
wilderness of Ivalice, and only heads into a town when absolutly needed. Right now he lives out in the Desert near Rabanastre, in a small cave with all his possesions
strewn about it, and a large peice of cloth covering the entrance to the cave, colored right so that people who are not looking really close, cant tell somthing
is behind it

Back to top Go down

Novus Illani [Viera Bio] Empty Re: Novus Illani [Viera Bio]

Post by Captain Jack Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Approved GO Forth and post
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson