The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Jack Vs. Romulus I_vote_lcapJack Vs. Romulus I_voting_barJack Vs. Romulus I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Jack Vs. Romulus I_vote_lcapJack Vs. Romulus I_voting_barJack Vs. Romulus I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Jack Vs. Romulus

2 posters

Go down

Jack Vs. Romulus Empty Jack Vs. Romulus

Post by Captain Jack Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:49 pm

"Well are you ready?" Asked Jack as he stepped into the ring. It had been ages since he had a one on one combat. His armor shone brilliantly as the moon rose. A small gust blew threw his hair.

*OOC: Mkay so here are the rules cuz i havent put em up yet.

Its judged on creativity and description. Its free for all. and just have fun with it.

Mother Yackle has agreed to be judge.

A component Bag will be the award.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Jack Vs. Romulus Empty Re: Jack Vs. Romulus

Post by Harin Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:10 pm

"This is going to be a tough one to win," Romulus thought to himself as he stepped towards Jack and said, "I'm ready whenever you are." Romulus then took out his sword and got ready for the battle to start.
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:43 am

"In deaths Undying grasp," Said Jack as he un sheathed his sword. It shifted into a mages staff. Jacks eyes flickered wildly as the staff started glowing orange. "You Shall fall to my blade, SCATHE." jack Yelled as a large triangular beam emitted from the staff.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:08 am

When Romulus saw this he quickly pointed his pointer finger up and forced Jack's arms straight up. Then the staff unleashed a gigantic golden beam into the sky. Then Romulus said now that would have made this battle pretty quick if that had hit me." Then Romulus waited to see what Jack would do next so he could see if there was any weakness in his fighting style.
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Jacks eyes widened with surprise as his arm moved into the air. "What the Hell!" Thought Jack as the spell unleashed itself. Jacks arm fell to his side and he looked at it. "Well thats something new." Said Jack as he looked at his opponent. "Darkness." Said jack and his staff emmitted a dark shadow that expanded and enveloped the battle field. "You cant catch, what you cant see." Jack smiled as he dissappeared into the darkness.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:59 pm

"Well this was a nice try, but your not the only person who can do that," Romulus said as he also disappeared into the darkness. Then this time Romulus moved his right out in front of him. Then immediately Jack flew back into the wall behind him. "Now I hope you will stop underestimating me," said Romulus still keeping his distance from Jack.
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:47 am

Jack looked at Romulus and smirked. "Scatter,Devour,Shread." Said Jack as his sword exploded into thousands of twirling blades. "That trick of yours wont protect you." Said Jack as his Cast haste and winds of Zephyr. He Teleported and appeared behind Romulus. "Die." Said Jack as the blades swarmed around Romulus.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:50 am

Then as the thousands of blades were coming towards Romulus he yelled out, "Tornado," and as he said that a tornado appeared where Romulus standed and lifted him up into the sky and the blades all scattered around. Then Romulus used teleport to have his back against the wall. Then the blades all started to come towards him again. Then as Romulus saw this he put both of his arms in front of himself and quickly yelled, "Scathe." Then a triangular beam appeared in front of him and then it changed into a gigantic gold attack. As it hit all of the blades they all fell to the ground and changed back to one blade.
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:49 am

The blade disappeared and reappeared in Jacks hand. " Not bad, but how bout we skip the dancing around and get straight to business." Jack said as his blade shifted to two blades one of each he carried in each hand. He moved fast attacking with lightning speed.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:23 am

OLD!!!!! anyways i think we both quiton this one (Archived)
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content