The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Jack Vs Bahamut I_vote_lcapJack Vs Bahamut I_voting_barJack Vs Bahamut I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Jack Vs Bahamut I_vote_lcapJack Vs Bahamut I_voting_barJack Vs Bahamut I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Jack Vs Bahamut

Go down

Jack Vs Bahamut Empty Jack Vs Bahamut

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:17 pm

The dragon king stands quietly in his domain. A large rocky area with small tornadoes dotting the land. The Dragon King Bahamut stretches and lifts off the ground, sensing his next fight fast approaching. His dark skin rippling with his muscles as he stretches. "Come to me.. and try to claim my power mortal..." He says with a roar.

Back to top Go down

Jack Vs Bahamut Empty Re: Jack Vs Bahamut

Post by Captain Jack Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:55 pm

"Hmpf, mortal hardly." said Jack as he removed his long coat and unsheathed his sword. As he did so a crash of thunder roared from the blade, awakened by its master. Jacks eyes shone with a glimmer of violence that he had not felt for ages. "Shine, Storms Breath" Said Jack as the blade exploded into a chain like sword. It encircled Jacks body and then began to hum as electricity began pulsing through the blades. "Age before beauty." Said jack with a smile as he beconed for The king of Dragons to make its move.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:00 pm

"You seem very confident...show me your power!" Bahamut roars and flys directly up and over Jack, landing behind him in a powerful gust of wind, and then swings his right arm and wing at Jack, causing a blade of wind to fly towards Jack, then charges in ramming style aiming for Jack...

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:26 am

Jack jumped up and flipped midair dodging Bahamut. "Rain, Gunners Blade" Said Jack as The Breath of storm transformed instantly into a large gun blade. Jack fired several shots at the beast, It appeared at least one had made its mark. "Shield" Cast jack as he landed softly on the ground, a aura appeared in front of Jack.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Bahamut gets hit by one of the bullets and then roars in rage, swinging his wings out, causing a gigantic gust of wind to blow by Jack, then the area is enveloped in pitch black darkness, and Bahamut twirls causing a few tornados to fly out towards Jack "You cannot win.." Roars Bahamut

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 am

Jack dodged the gusts of wind gracefully as his vampiric eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness. "Bahamut, King of the Dragons, Your power shall be mine to claim!" Yelled Jack as His blade transformed into a chain blade whip. As he unfurled the blade a mighty clap of thunder came. "I choose when, and how i die, Not the gods Nor their Pets shall decide my fate." Yelled jack as he began his assault moving quickly around the battlefield.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:26 pm

"FOOLISH BEING!" Bahamut roars with intensity, ignoring the hits he was takeing. Suddenly the entire area shudders as Bahamut uses Impulse on Jack. The entire area shudders as Bahamut roars again "I will show you true...power!" Bahamut roars again, in pain now as his body starts glowing with a slight dark aura, throwing its head back, 4 wings appear on his back, two above the original set of wings, these two are alittle thiner than the main wings, and two below, also thinner, making a total of six wings. Bahamut stops glowing and leans his head back down, looking directly at Jack, his eyes glowing yellow. "Your struggles are futile..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:49 pm

"Struggles?" Asked Jack as he looked at the King of Dragons. "Im just getting, warmed up!" Said Jack as his clothing turned pure white. Jacks blade also transformed into a long sword. "You do not intimidate me. YOU ARE JUST A OBSTACLE THAT IS IN MY WAY!" Roared Jack as he unleashed a burst of speed. Jack ran along dodging and weaving as he attempted to make his mark. "What a Thrill," Laughed Jack as he ducked as one of bahamuts claw swiped at his head.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Bahamut tries again and again to hit the hyper speed Jack, but misses each time. Getting frustrated, Bahamut roars, and flings out his wings, causing a large whirlwind in the entire area. Then suddenly Bahamuts wings close up, and he takes off skyward in a blast of speed. Right out of the atmosphere. Floating above the planet, Bahamuts wings spread apart again, and his six wings start glowing. Bahamut stretches and then opens his mouth, a ball of blue light appearing there, getting larger by the second. after a bit of charging, bahamuts body glows blue and he shoots off the large beam, known as Terra Flare, towards the surface of the planet, and where Jack is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 am

Jack watches as bahamut Launches the attack very few had survived. The attack known as terra flare. The attack had defeated Jack before, so Jack respected and knew this power wasn't to be toyed with. "Not this time," Said Jack as he on the Black Materia he held in his hand."Please let this work.... SHIELD!!!!!" Bellowed Jack as he held the materia high....

OOC: Fixed it... bloody space
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:13 pm

The large beam flies down to the earth at a super fast pace, colliding with the earth, it explodes on impact. Bahamut soars down to the ground and twirls when he gets close, blowing away the dust from the explosion. A pale green light shining through the dust. "How...is that possible.." He thinks to himself, as the dust clears, revealing Jack, standing on a very small peice of land, in the middle of a huge crater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:18 pm

"Holy shit, It worked" Thought Jack as inspected himself. "Heh! Not a scratch" Said Jack as started laughing. "HAHAHAHHA!" He bent over laughing with great relief. Then he heard a distant roar. "OH, Fuck i forgot bout him." Said jack as His blade transformed into a bow.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Bahamut roars in rage and flies up to a short distance above the ground, roaring again he positions himself and in his mouth, a small bright blue flare appears, and he fires it off at Jack, then quickly flies after it, charging at Jack behind the Flare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:32 pm

"Heh!" Smirked Jack as he disappeared just in time to dodge the flare that hurdled towards him. He appeared behind Bahamut, and Threw his blade at the beast. " BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE TRAVELER." Bellowed Jack as Hundreds of weapons appeared and surrounded Bahamut. "Mastery," Said Jack as he he watched the weapons unleash themselves upon Bahamut, A tear rolled down jacks cheek as he heard the cries of the beast.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Bahamut Roars as he is torn at by the blades "ENOUGH!" roars Bahamut, then he flings his wings out knocking the weapons away, quickly flying away and landing a short distance away. "I..have been defeated..." Bahamut says, and looks at jack, telepathically saying "Call on me when you need some help... ill be of service to you... You have amazing power.." And then Bahamut shines a deep red before dissapearing in a flash of light, a bright red Summon stone floating in mid-air, then slowly flies over to Jack, landing in his hand.

You have Bested Bahamut. You have Gained the Bahamut ZERO Summonstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down