The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Difficulty Level of FF I_vote_lcapDifficulty Level of FF I_voting_barDifficulty Level of FF I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Difficulty Level of FF I_vote_lcapDifficulty Level of FF I_voting_barDifficulty Level of FF I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Difficulty Level of FF

+2
Juss
GAP
6 posters

Go down

Difficulty Level of FF Empty Difficulty Level of FF

Post by GAP Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:30 pm

The Final Fantasy series was known for its difficutly level at one time especially with FFI , one of the hardest games ever but overtime the difficulty level of the games were getting easier and easier with each installment. Granted, the pre FFI-V were were no walk in the park but when FFVI cam, it didn't really feel like a challenge at all. I don't know whether ity was all the nes feature they put in or maybe I am just that good but still FFVI-FFXII were almost a breeze to defeat and didn't even need to think when I played them. That doesn't that it didn't even have its troublesome points but the overall gameplay of FFVI-FFXII games is easier than the earlier games. Does anyone else notice this or I am just making thins up?
GAP
GAP

Number of posts : 10
Usertitle : Fall into the GAP!
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.myspace.com/computerstarwiz

Back to top Go down

Difficulty Level of FF Empty Re: Difficulty Level of FF

Post by Juss Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:55 am

It's mostly that way yeah. I think FF III and FF I were the most difficult ones in the series, though in FF IV, there were some boss encounters which made me sweating. But after that, it has gone easier. FF VII had some hard challenges like the weapons but they were not necessary to beat. FF IX was ridiculously easy besides Omega and Hades who both were also extra bosses. So yeah, I totally agree with you.

BTW! I didn't count FF XI, as it's an online game. FF XI was one of the hardest games of FF ever, if you tried to solo like I did with a whm Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:00 pm

I am in total agreement. This is one topic that is getting worse and worse. they are trading in the story line for graphics. and its making the games themselves fail. Its so irritating. Ive played FFIV-XII. And you can tell, slowly but surely, the difficulty level is getting easier and easier. And as the technology gets better, the games get increasingly easier every time. Its stupid i think. I would rather have a game with crappy graphic and an epic story line that takes a year to beat, than a game with epic graphics, and takes 2 days to beat.

>.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Bump and Revive
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirma Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:54 pm

Yeah, I noticed that. Most of the early games I couldnt complete because of the difficulty being so hard, but that doesnt mean to say the more recent games are totally easy, but some parts can be quite difficult.
Shirma
Shirma

Number of posts : 63
Usertitle : Ohai
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Lets see...theres a lot of bosses that are tough

FF8:Omega weapon
FFX: Penace, dark aeons (international ONLY!)

Those are the ones i can only think of right now.
pizza
pizza

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Ion Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:22 am

Personally I think the difficulty level has Kinda fluxuated throughout the years and with Various games.
Mister Ion
Mister Ion

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down