The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Everyone has problems I_vote_lcapEveryone has problems I_voting_barEveryone has problems I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Everyone has problems I_vote_lcapEveryone has problems I_voting_barEveryone has problems I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Everyone has problems

+2
Captain Jack
GAP
6 posters

Go down

Everyone has problems Empty Everyone has problems

Post by GAP Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Sometimes when life is boring and typical, you mayt want to find an escape where you get to experience something else. Although I admit I take things and people for granted, I often tell msyelf that there are people who have it worse than we do and that is the truth but if I had a hard life I don’t want people to have feel sorry for me when I am suffering. Of course, rarely anything in life is so clear cut and it may not always be that the people who live such situations such as a divorce, poverty or sickness may mecessarily be suffering in a spritual sense but soemtimes I often look at myself and feel as though that I shouldn’t be talking of my own sufferings when other people have proiblems worse than I have. What should I do about things like this? How can I deal with this?
GAP
GAP

Number of posts : 10
Usertitle : Fall into the GAP!
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.myspace.com/computerstarwiz

Back to top Go down

Everyone has problems Empty Re: Everyone has problems

Post by Captain Jack Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:13 am

The best thing ive learned in live is to not dwell on the past. Its happened already and there is nothing you can do about it. Carpe punctum aka Seize the moment. Dont let anything pass you by.... Oh and also this is my Creedo: EGO NON SOLIVAGUS. You do not wander alone.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:28 am

-points up at Jacks post-
Completely agree with him there.
Its in the past, life is to short to dwell on it Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:32 am

We hope that helps sorry if its blunt. but yeah. its straight to the point.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:02 am

I chose to live a life with no regrets Very Happy And I don't regret I chose that lifestyle Smile
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Optimus Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Other than living in the moment, which I totally agree with, you need to understand that sometimes bad things happen to good people. You cannot be an emotional sponge and soak up the world's problems. Be empathetic when someone talks about their trials, but you don't need to make them yours.
Optimus
Optimus

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:50 pm

Optimus is right. Bad things happen to everyone in one point or another. it is ok to be down or sad/mad about it, but after alil while, its much better to get over it and live your life.

I have a quote:

Life is a long trip to no where. Since we know the destination, why don't we enjoy the trip?

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:41 am

GAP wrote:Sometimes when life is boring and typical, you mayt want to find an escape where you get to experience something else. Although I admit I take things and people for granted, I often tell msyelf that there are people who have it worse than we do and that is the truth but if I had a hard life I don’t want people to have feel sorry for me when I am suffering. Of course, rarely anything in life is so clear cut and it may not always be that the people who live such situations such as a divorce, poverty or sickness may mecessarily be suffering in a spritual sense but soemtimes I often look at myself and feel as though that I shouldn’t be talking of my own sufferings when other people have proiblems worse than I have. What should I do about things like this? How can I deal with this?

Its weird thinking like that. If you go about your whole life thinking about not dealing with your problems because someone else has it worse youl get no where.
Thers always gunna be some cunt worse off than you but that doesnt mean you dont have the right to talk about it. Talking to someone about your problems is a great way of venting steam so do it, it will help.
Also like others here have said once somethings happened its happened. Learn from that mistake and move on..dont let it happen again.
Myself personally im not one for complaining about my problems or to go looking for sympathy either but sometimes u gotta talk to someone just to get it off your chest. They dont have to say anything, listening can be enough.
Try not to think to much about the people who are worse off, you have to deal with your life first, that should be priority 1.
Laguna
Laguna

Number of posts : 174
Usertitle : cant stop gotta date with hate
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by klutch2013 Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:26 pm

i know how your feeling, i feel the same way, but what i have learned in 14 years, even though its only been 14 years i have been thru a lot, Just keep moving forwards, there is no sense in trying to fix something that has already happened because it will never be truly fixed. Things happen just move on and find something else, forget about it, something just don't dwell on the past.
klutch2013
klutch2013

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum