The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Union of Powers I_vote_lcapUnion of Powers I_voting_barUnion of Powers I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Union of Powers I_vote_lcapUnion of Powers I_voting_barUnion of Powers I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Union of Powers

Go down

Union of Powers Empty Union of Powers

Post by Tidus Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:29 am

In a universe known as the omni-verse, the dark ruler Kaigon is a master of all martial arts, and many magics, he is all powerful in his own universe as the moon that sits in the sky throughout the entire year, gives him an untold power boost. His Aemy is made up of vast warriers with different specialties. his generals are masters in the skills that the platoons they lead have. Kaigon's five Generals are known as the five masters, and are supposedly un-matched in skill. Flaygon, Trigger, capon, Tray, and magus.

The technology in the Omni-verse is at various levels, Hover vehicles, personal jetpacks is the level of the economical technology. the weapon technology are projectile weapons, swords and magic. There is a resistance, mostly made up of traitors from Kaigon's forces, but they have rallied some forces. The resistance leader is an ex mage from Kaigon's magic devision, he left mainly because he was stronger tham Magus, but was expelled as Magus is Kaigon's brother.

The ressistances leader heard of great warriers in different universes and opened a portal to bring the warriers through. This is where you come in. you shall take control of any Anime, or game character you choose as long as you know the character well. If you select a character from Dragonball Z or any thing else that has extremely powerful characters Please try to limit your power at the start of the RP (No super saiyan 4 goku at the start Please)

Flaygon, the flying: controlled of the flying devision of Kaigon's forces, Flaygon is the only member of the flying devision who has angelic wings. The rest of the devision use personalized jetpacks. Equipped with long range rifles, as they tend to land atop buildings and shoot at their foes from distance to avoid confrontation.

Trigger comands Kaigon's weapon division, specializing in all different kinds of projectile weapons. Machine guns, shotguns, handguns, if it's a gun the devision uses it.

Capon and his devision master in sword abilities, Capon wields two great swords using his immense physical strenght to wield them semelessly. the rest of his devision use one great sword without restraint to their abilities.

Tray is the master of Transport, his ability consists of driving the transport vehicles, and his devision are predominantly used for transporting the other devisions over long distances quickly. their weapons consist of machine guns turrets mounted on the transport and handguns.

Magus and his devision are masters of magic, some mastering black, and others white, there are the occasional who focus on both, but their spells aren't as advanced as the others. Magus on the other hand has the strongest of both styles.

Bio template:
Name: [self explained]
Title: [if your character has one]
Appearence: [self explained]
Abilities:[self explained]
Personality:
First Impression: [self explained]
Equipment: [mainly for characters from Resident Evil, or people who carry swords, shields ect]
History: [self explained]

My character :
Name: Edward Elric
Title: The Full Metal Alchemist
Personality: Edward is extremely childish, eisily angerable, if he is called short or any other variation is the easiest way to agrivate him.
Appearence:
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3100000/Sexy-Ed-edward-elric-3162961-1024-781.jpg
(only image i could find with both his Automail leg and arm in)
Abilities: Edward is a master of Alchemy.

Fighting style: edward either uses his alchemy to transmute weapons or uses martial arts. His most used weapons are either the sword he creates out of his Automail arm, or A Stone Spear that he transmutees out of the ground.

First Impression: Short, childish and loud

History: Edward Elric is the youngest State Alchemist to be selected by the
State Military of the country, having achieved the rank of Major at age
twelve, receiving the title of the Fullmetal Alchemist shortly after.
His father's disappearance when Edward was young, the death of his
mother, and a failed transmutation play a key role in his story.
Edward's motivation stems from a love for his brother Alphonse, for
whom he is desperately seeking a way to restore to a human form after
their alchemy accident. Due to this, he is also generally perceived to
be very independent; he feels that he's the only one who can solve a
problem. Often, he feels a heavy guilt that the problem is his fault to
begin with, and thus is his responsibility to solve. This gives him a
selfless inclination.
His automail limbs are made by his childhood friend Winry Rockbell Edward often fights by transmuting the forearm of his automail into a blade.
Winry is always kept busy repairing them, as Edward regularly breaks
them during fights. She is constantly looking for new ways to improve
them, whether it is an attempt at extending their lifespan or simply
lightening the weight. In both the anime and manga, Winry is an
extremely important person to Edward. In the anime series, romantic
feelings are hinted at but never explicitly stated. In the manga, Winry
is in love with him, and Edward exhibits similar feelings though he
constantly denies it.
Edward is extremely short for his age and is very sensitive about
his height, and tends to humorously overreact to any comment about it.
In the manga, he declares that he is 165cm (5'5") tall overall,
including the height of his hair antenna and platform shoes. A
life-sized poster of Edward was printed for promotional events and it
displayed his actual height being 155cm (5'1") tall. When he is a few
years older in the Conqueror of Shamballa, he is around 5'8" or
5'9". Edward makes a habit of breaking out into rants and frenzied
outbursts when called "short" or any variation of the word.
Despite all of the obstacles that Edward tackles in the story, he still
displays a childish personality when it comes to things he despises,
such as needles and milk.
He is extremely idealistic and strongly believes in Equivalent
Exchange, that every outcome requires an equal payment, using it as his
personal philosophy. Despite his occasional bouts of immaturity, he is
a selfless, strong, independent, and (usually) mature young adult that
gains a reputation as a "hero of the people".In episode 10 of the first anime series, Ed shows signs of trypanophobia.
Unlike regular alchemists that normally use transmutation circles,
Ed has the special ability to create alchemical currents in his body
simply by connecting his hands (The arms and body themselves form the
circle, and the power that circulates through the body when this is
done is used for the transmutation). This is a direct result of seeing
the Gate of Truth, the source of all alchemic knowledge, while
attempting to resurrect his mother.
He is adept at changing substances from one thing to another quickly,
such as changing water into ethanol, and can transmute the elements of
an enemy's body to injure him or her in battle.
In the manga, this knowledge is great enough to save his own life, as
he heals a would-be fatal wound (It is unknown if he can perform Xing
alchemy by connecting his hands). In addition to his alchemical ability, Edward is a formidable fighter as result of his training with Izumi Curtis who extensively trains both brothers in Martial arts.

(History from Wikipedia)
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Union of Powers Empty Re: Union of Powers

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:25 pm

[left]Bio template:
Name: Archer/ Emiya Shirou
Title: Master Magi
Appearence: Union of Powers 1192241166_20061218-Archer-UBW
Abilities: UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS: Though Archer himself does not seem to have any special mastery of magecraft beyond his specialty, he possesses extensive knowledge of a conventional, if unusual, branch of sorcery. He is a Faker, an individual skilled at creating imitations of objects through the use of tracing and projection of mental images to form tangible objects. Though Projection is normally ineffective at creating durable or powerful artifacts, Archer’s unique approach to this craft enables him to materialize enormously powerful and accurate copies of the images recorded in his mind.
Archer is also in possession of a sleek black longbow, which is constructed from a synthetic, metallic yet flexible compound that does not exist in the modern time period. This bow has been designed to withstand the strain of mounting weapons, such as Noble Phantasms, and propel them as if they were mere arrows. Similarly, Archer's breastplate and boots are crafted from the same material, while the red cloak he wears is a holy burial cloth that shields Archer from spiritual interference in his surroundings.
As a Counter Guardian, a spirit that serves the planet and protects it from disaster, Archer is weaker than heroic spirits in terms of strength, stamina, speed, etc. However, he uses his projection ability to make up for the difference. For example, during his fight with Lancer, his daggers kept getting knocked out of his hand but he just projected new ones immediately and, using different noble phantasms that he copied, he was able to kill Berserker
Within Unlimited Blade Works exist all the raw materials and sorcery required to facilitate Tracing, allowing Archer to reconstruct any bladed weapon merely by seeing it. Furthermore, his tracing allows him to inherit the combat skills of those who previously used his weapon, granting him instant proficiency with whatever he traces. However, human imagination cannot fully conceptualize the existences of an object through only one sense,[2] so the quality of enchantment on each traced weapon will be degraded by one rank, never equaling the original. Swords, spears, and halberds are favored, but shields are also replicable at a substantially greater Mana cost (Up to three times the amount). Archer is also able to levitate weapons within his Reality Marble, arcing blades into the sky and then raining them down on opponents. Most of the Noble Phantasms in Unlimited Blade Works are copies of legendary weapons archived inside Gate of Babylon
Personality: Cold, Calculatng and a loner at most times, but ill fight as part of a team if the teams goal matches his own
First Impression: Cold, Heartless killer
Equipment: Nothing
History: His history differs from the Shirō in any particular storyline, although he is most similar to the version who progressed through the Fate scenario. Archer was formerly Master of Saber. He cares deeply for Illyasviel von Einzbern, and his inability to prevent her death one year after the war's end is his greatest regret. At one point in his future life, Archer finds himself incapable of saving the lives of several hundred people; to change the course of their destinies, he forges a pact with the world, whereby in exchange for a miracle he is obligated to posthumously and indefinitely serve humanity as a Counter Guardian, a spirit that protects the world from disasters. Later, one of those hundred people that he saved uses him as a political scapegoat, executing Archer under the accusations of war crimes for wanton violence and destruction.
Throughout his heroic career, Archer struggles with the same doubt his father, Kiritsugu, acknowledged many years before; when the life of one person is saved, another person must be left to die. After fighting in many future battles, he is horrified to discover himself needlessly slaughtering countless numbers of the nefarious and innocent alike. In time, the once idealistic Shirō comes to the pessimistic conclusion that attempting to preserve all human life is futile, for the few must be sacrificed for the survival of the many. Accepting this concept frustrates Archer, for it betrays his life's conviction and renders his selfless dedication to defending mankind worthless.
Through his deal with the world, he was turned into a Counter Guardian of the world, he still had hoped to serve mankind somehow in afterlife. However, as a Counter Guardian, he is only summoned to prevent the impending doom of the world by eliminating the cause, which usually means killing people who are responsible for bringing the disaster. This is not what Archer had hoped to do, but he is forever doomed to serve as a Counter Guardian by the deal he made with the world, and will have to continue to kill dozens to save hundreds, and thousands to save millions. In the end, he was betrayed even by his own ideal.
Broken, bitter, and angry, Archer gambles on the small hope of being summoned as a Servant back in the 5th Holy Grail War. His rationale is to kill his younger self and cause a time paradox, which Archer hopes will spare Shirō the anguish of realizing his ideals are a sham and free himself from the eternal servitude as a Counter Guardian, even at a cost of ripping the fabric of reality asunder.
During the 5th Holy Grail War, Rin's pendant, which saved Shiro's life, was the catalyst that helped call Archer forth. As revealed in Fate/zero, heroic spirits are recruited from past heroes and have knowledge of every other heroic spirit that was recruited. Since Archer was not a heroic spirit, no one can figure out his identity unless he reveals it, which happens in the Unlimited Blade Works scenario.
Throughout the 5th War, Archer acts brusque, pessimistic and apathetic to everyone he interacts with, including his Master, Rin. At times, he is also a rebellious Servant, and early in the 5th Holy Grail War Rin had to use a Command Mantra to force him to listen to her; this powerful sorcery makes it difficult for Archer to act against the wishes of his Master. While he holds no love for his younger self, and in spite of his bellicose attitude and independent demeanor, Archer cares deeply for the people he knew in life, especially Illya, Rin, and Saber. In the anime adaptation, Archer, due to Rin's incomplete summoning of her Servant, may not recall his true identity at first, though he remains dismissive of Shirō and seems to care about Rin, Sabre and Ilya. He uses the name 'Ilya' near the end, implying he remembers her.
In Fate, Archer is disabled early on in the war from a near-fatal injury inflicted by Saber, and he remains inactive until he is called upon by Rin to stall Berserker so that she, Shirō and Saber can escape from the brutish Servant. Although still injured, Archer is capable of competently fighting and kills Berserker six times before being killed himself, without using his Reality Marble. In the anime adaptation, Fate Project rewrote Archer and Berserker's battle by portraying Archer as having activated his Reality Marble although he kills Berserker only five times using Unlimited Blade Works.
In the Unlimited Blade Works scenario, Archer's role is greatly expanded as he takes center stage as the primary antagonist. This opportunity to kill Shirō arises due to two incidents: Saber fails to injure him when he and Rin approach Shirō's home after her summoning, which was a disability in Fate, and Rider is killed early in the war by Caster and her Master. These two events eliminate the circumstances that forced Saber to exhaust her Mana supply through use of Excalibur, prompting Rin to abandon Archer to a solo fight with Berserker.
Saber is nearly killed by Berserker; however, Archer takes over the battle, but unwilling to risk harming Ilya, avoids combating Berserker directly. When the opportunity arises, Archer creates a large conflagration as a diversion to allow everyone to escape. After Taiga and Saber are captured by Caster, Archer betrays Rin and allies with Caster; while Shirō and Rin invade Kirei's church where Caster settled, Archer is stalled by Lancer. He betrays and ambushes Caster and her Master shortly after, killing them both. He then catches Saber, Shirō, and Rin within the confines of Unlimited Blade Works; under the threat of tracing Excalibur, Saber is forced into a stalemate. The situation forces Shirō to battle Archer in person, where Archer dominates the battle but eventually yields the match after being reminded of his own dedication to his ideal from watching Shirō's determination. Archer then disappears after shielding Shiro from Gilgamesh's surprise attack. He later appears briefly at the end of the scenario to save Rin from the confines of the Holy Grail, and to finish off Gilgamesh, weakened and cornered by Shirō. After an insightful and poignant dialogue with Rin, Archer fades away with a smile on his face, confident and content with the path his life had taken.
Finally, during Heaven's Feel, Archer abandons his desire to kill Shirō when he learns of what contaminated the Grail. Also, Shirō has already thrown away his life-long ideals in the interest of saving Sakura's life. Archer is mortally wounded in an engagement against True Assassin, Black Saber, and "The Shadow", but he survives long enough to have Kirei Kotomine surgically graft his left arm onto Shirō, who lost his own arm in that same battle. Shirō later uses Archer's arm in the battle against Black Berserker, Black Saber, and Kirei, and to trace the Jewel Sword Zelretch.

True identity:
Archer is actually a future adult Shirō Emiya, the main character of Fate/stay night. He is ultimately the winner of the 5th Holy Grail War, and is a living incarnation of the "Hero of Justice". The Throne of Heroes, which preserves the souls of all Epic Spirits, exists outside of any conventional timeline, so Archer can be called from any point in history. The amulet Rin used as a catalyst in Archer's summoning was the same jewel she used to save Shirō's life shortly after Archer was summoned (though she knew of neither fact at the time). This creates a time loop, linking the jewel to Shiro so that Archer is summoned if the jewel is used to summon a Servant, explaining his appearance instead of a Saber-class Servant Rin wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 pm

ACCEPTED welcome to the RP
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:54 pm

woohoo... funny fact: The post you see there is smaller than originally, the board made me shrink it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 pm

haha, that sucks man, but oh well.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down