The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
The battle in the Market I_vote_lcapThe battle in the Market I_voting_barThe battle in the Market I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
The battle in the Market I_vote_lcapThe battle in the Market I_voting_barThe battle in the Market I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

The battle in the Market

2 posters

Go down

The battle in the Market Empty The battle in the Market

Post by Xeon Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:08 am

Zero found himself confronted with an elf and a giant with a strange aura he had never seen nor felt before.
"So are you here for a battle" Zero asked drawing Derios from his back and sprinting off to a ladder to the rooftop of a building
Where he watched the reactions of the two challengers beneath him.
From this position he also launched a flurry of bone like spines from the tip of clawed right hand towards the giant challenger.

OOC:Hope you enjoy Gasp

Last edited by OmegaDeth on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

The battle in the Market Empty Re: The battle in the Market

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:18 am

"You take the high road ill take the low" Lexie said as she shot off into the crowd of the marktplace. She dissapeared almost immediately in the discernable mass that was the crowd. Ouit of sight of the others she jumped up onto a balcony and climbed onto the roof drawing Heavens Messenger and Hells Gate and hid in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:35 am

Zero could sense that the elfen woman was nearby and on the same level as he was. So he left the giant to defend himself agaisnt the spikes whilst Zero set off in search of the woman.

He started to flit from roof to roof as something came to his attention a glint of metal on the roof ahead of him, once he reached the roof he "slowly and cautiously drew his Derios again and slashed downwards hoping to come into contact with the womans body.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 am

"You fell for it" Lexie said attacking Zero from behind She had set up a tin barrel where she had been sat to trick zero and somehow it had worked. She brought the two swords down in a huge arching slash

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:25 am

Zero felt muscle and tendons being slice with ease as the elf cut deep into his left arm after he had shifted to one side to stop the blades from hitting his torso and head.
He felt something tingle as the bone manipulated itself to cover the wound in one spikey shape.Though the Derios was primarily a two handed sword, Zero manipulated it so that it was joined to his clawed hand in a giant fan of claws. Zero grunted as he felt the ache of tendons and muscle reforming slowly.

Zero slid to one knee and bowed to the elf and said "You have wounded me which no one has managed to do for many a year" He bowed and place both hands on the floor in a sign of worship.
Secretly his plan was falling into place.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:43 am

Lexie stepped back her eyes darting to the trees thinking of escape while it was possible, chances are this thing wouldnt stay bowed for long. She didnt trust this being. But surely a parting shot couldnt hurt She brought both swords down on Zeros blind-side

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:13 pm

The swords struck Zero to the floor but didnt inflict anything but two tiny cuts,because during which time Zero had been bowed he had had time to fuse the bones in his back together forming an armour plating.
He grabbed the elves foot and pulled her down whilst he summoned a ball of flame into his clawed hand which he slammed into the elves stomach along with two of his claws, he twisted them about and yanked them free and pulled her head towards him with which he whispered breathlessly to her "You think those puny blades could damage me?"
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 pm

"Only from here" she said plunging the blades upwards and into the armpits of Zeros body, pulling them out sharply twisting them to cause more pain. She brought her knees up and launched herself backwards off his chest and rolled into a defensive position

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Zero grunted as the blades cut into his muscles,but he felt a sudden surge of demonic energy as his bones aligned themselves into rows of spikes and an armour like chest and back plate.
He then hauled himself to his feet and fanned the claws out into a display of bleached bones.

He then roared as the wounds leaked demonic energy from which sprouted one solid black feather wing tipped with a bone like spike. With one sudden uprise of wind Zero took to the air as the transformation into the pure demon slowly started to change him into what he hated the most, Roukoni the demon who had been sealed away inside him for all those years had been awakened by two measly wounds to his armpits. How ironic is that after years of battles two small wounds awoke the inner demon.

Once the transformation completed the air around Zero became black with energy and the sky grew dark above Zero as his face warped into a jet black ball of shadow which obscured every detail of his face apart from two piercing red eyes which could be clearly seen through the shadows.

Zero let out a scream of agony as he forced himself back into control of the now demonic body, Zero flexed his arms and claws as he tested the new speed of the demons true form.
"You sure you still want to fight me, now elven scum, I am sure I killed your father, thats where I recognise you from, you where the little runt from the village, werent you?"
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:31 pm

"YOU!" She said as she ran, she dived down from the roof and ran though the crowd, hidden immediately

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Zero watched from the air as the elf leapt from the roof into the crowd and suddenly the street below was awash with fear and the elf dissappeared almost as if into thin air.

Zero also had another way to track her he had also picked up her scent during the close encounter on the roof top, Zero slowly but surely cut down the villagers in his way leaving a bloody mess in his wake as he slowly followed the elf's scent till he was faced with a single persons fear and the elfs scent flooding into his nostrils.

Zero growled "What you gonna do now you elven bitch, I should have saved myself the trouble back then and killed you along with your father" Zero chuckled as he remembered her father and how he tortured him too death. "Can you hear that thats your father in hell, screaming as he is tortured by satan himself" Zero laughed as he heard a whimper from in front of him. He darted down to face the elf and suddenly with a flicker of white he opened his eyes and looked her in the face.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:18 am

OOC: You should have waited for me as well Very Happy

IC: Thorog was standing on the ground and watching everything that was going on. Seeing how the other demon felt pain caused by elf made him hungry. Hungry for blood. And then he raised his rusty sword and wiped it. Many in front of him fell down and people around him started panicking and escaping. And in a mere moment, the market was quiet. So fast were they while saving their own asses. And Thorog was there, eating the flesh of a young child. He raised his head and saw the demon form of Zero.

'' That's something! Come here and let me taste you!'' Thorog shouted with loud and powerful voice.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:55 am

"You what? Giant" Zero asked for he didnt truly hear what the giant had said for he was focused on the elf infront of him.
Zero flew into the air above the giant and summoned a ball of flame into his clawed hand from which he seperated the claws into multiple headed bone arrows which he flung downwards at the giant, whilst at the same time he drew Derios upto his chest, changing it into the bone minion which flitted off in front of the giant whilst Zero darted round behind with a bone like lance forming on his clawed hand which he held out in front of him hoping to skewer the giant with the lance.

OOC: sorry we got a bit carried away lol!
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Lexie had come close to death just then. She fell back against the wall and shook in fear. She just sat there the demons of her past now haunting herr she was too scared to move, too scared to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Zero pulled back at the last minute for he knew that if he got too close to the demonic giant he would be eaten alive. So Zero chose to turn back to the elven woman whilst Derios creature occupied the giant. "So your paralyzed with fear, ehhh, your own demons coming back to haunt you?,hmmmm, I tell you what,elf, I will spare your life for a while longer if you help me take down the giant. We got a deal you elf? Either this or I kill you right here right now."
Zero hovered closer and closer towards her as he finished his speech, and picked her up in his now blunt claws, taking her to the safety of the air, giving her some time to recover.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:00 pm

She hated flying. As she was swept up she turned whiter and passed out. suddenly she started to glow purple And she was torn from Zeros claws. Slight scratches were caused and yet healed away. Two Black feathered angel wings sprouted and her blue eyes turned black Her voice, now twisted and death-like said "Lets Do this Child" Angelicka was released and she was much older than zero From her hands sprouted two dark blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Zero didnt like to be called child even if the so claimed Angelicka was older for Zero, somehow knew that he held inside of him one of the most ancient demons their has been since the beggining of the demon kind. He slipped into a lapsed state though still hovering he couldnt be awoken by anything, as he suddenly remembered something the demon told him that if he were to call upon Derios, the demons lapdog type creature would unlock amazing powers within the controller of the blade, and seeing as Zero had within him the original owner of the demonic creature he had unlocked more than the usual kind of power.

Zero's eyes suddenly flared red again as the demon regained control of Zero and darted towards the so called Angelika and bit down hard onto her blade shattering it leaving her other blade open to attack Zero's back, whilst he did so he slashed at Angelicka's stomach and chest hoping to wound her mortally.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:12 am

The creature was heading towards Thorog but he was standing still. It seemed as there was nothing that made him afraid. And then Shogun noticed a weak fire on his right. And suddenly everything in front of him was covered by flames. A huge wall of fire came from nowhere. It blocked the way between him and the bone beast. And it was hot, hot enough to burn a bone.

'' Come you wealking!'' Thorog muttered and the flames changed their size and location. Now they covered Thorog's body and then he flashed behind Darios. And he slashed with his huge and rusty sword the same moment the flames fell on the beast to deal maximum damage.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:16 am

Angelicka ad already blinked out of that position before zero got there. "Fool, i was trying to help you but you waste time attacking me for the sake of your pathetic pride" She watched as the giant attacked with hellfire "I could help you but you were ever so rude to me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:05 pm

Derios was hit by the fall force of the blade and Derios began to weaken as he tried his best to dodge the attack. Derios then after fluttering away half heartedly he began to grow weaker and weaker and then hit the ground, with the bare minimum of energy he had left he let out a shreek of pain,Derios then turned back into the blade form and lay still on the dirt path, waiting for Zero to come and retrieve him from the ground.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:52 pm

((OOC: Omega does that mean zero is currently human?))
Angelicka grabbed Zero before he hit the floor and flew upwards "Hope you enjoy Gravity" She Threw him downwards at Thorog and to the floor too. She then drew her katanas and slashed at Thorogs arm and sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Thorog smiled as the elf was going to hit him. He raised his hands and let the blades hit his hands. Flesh dropped down from the bones but the giant demon was standing still.

'' You weak humans ... do you really think a high class demon like I would feel pain?'' He roared with his beastly voice. And then he charged with his sword towards Angelicka.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:22 pm

Zero hit the floor hard enough to knock him unconscious and he lay there with the demon trying to break Zero's mind to allow him to break free again,but Zero's mind was to strong whilst unconscious.
Zero started to replay the events of the battle through his mind and realized the weaknesses he had witnessed the two foes portray during their brief encounters.

Zero began to stir from his unconscious state and allowed the demon to take half of his body,leaving zero in possesion of his mind and legs, and the demon controlling the one wing that had reformed again on his back, and half of his face for the first time was uncovered and the other half covered by the bone mask that had now formed a kind of devil horn shaped mask, Zero had also from nowhere sprouted a tail and his hands now glowed red with the power of the demon, Zero stood infront of the elf and giant and roared with anger and power as he gathered a flaming cyclone in front of him and yelled as he let it slip from his grasp and shoot towards the giant and the elf.

He then shot off into the sky to gather energy from the sky to unleash his ultimate elemental skill which involved him gathering all elements into his clawed hand and augmenting his claw and blade with the gathered power. As Zero gathered the power his claw began to glow with the colours of the elements , light,dark,fire,water,earth,wind,lightning all gathered in his claw and with his spare hand he clicked his fingers and Derios came hurtling towards him and slowed as it came to his hand, the blade then turned half into the creature and half into a blade and started to eat away at the energy leaving half of the gathered energy embedded in the claw and the other half start revolving around the creatures torso and and head with a whistle the blade was back in blade form, although it was covered in a multicolored mist, and a soft hum was produced from the blade.

Zero then held the clawed hand to his forehead and allowed the energy to expand and cover his body in the same coloured mist as Derios. Zero flew increasingly higher until he started to feel the chill of the air as he reached the clouds. "Zero is now gone" Zero body's voice boomed over the area beneath Zero's body. The sky darkened as he did so.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Thorog started laughing. His eyes got filled with enjoyment and bloodlust. And there he was, his sword on his right hand, covered with flames. He had stolen the flame from Zero. And on his left, there was his left hand. As huge as humans head. And he was ready to fight.

'' Finally Zero, the demon of pain. Are you ready to kill this little elvish shit? ... It would be nice to taste the blood of a young one, wouldn't it?'' Thorog roared with his strong, almost deafening, demon-like voice. And then he stood on the back of the young elf.

'' Be ready to face the pain! But don't worry, before you die, the demon is going down!'' Thorog told so quietly that it was even hard for an elf in front of him to hear.

'' Let's enjoy him!'' Thorog shouted and gave a glance to zero.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:36 pm

OOC: named the demon so that when its not zero acting i dont have to just say the demon using zeros body did such and such. So i named him to make things easier.

Zero flew lower and heard the giant say "Finally Zero, the demon of pain. Are you ready to kill this little elvish shit? ... It would be nice to taste the blood of a young one, wouldn't it?".

But Zero sensed there was something up and so cautiously flew around to the back of the giant where he landed with a thud and flitted over to where the elf and the giant where. "I know what your plan is giant,and bastards like you cannot overpower me, although you have the mere brute strength of a giant and minor demon abilities, you are still no match for Arquix the demon of pain and suffering".

Arquix drew opened his wings which where now twenty times the size of what they where when Zero had been in control, for Arquix was the demon that Zero inherited the bone manipulation powers from and when Zero was not under Arquix's control he had a quarter of the power of Arquix's signature ability.

Arquix kicked off of the ground and manipulated his blade so that it was a triple headed sword with each blade going off at a 45 degree angle and although the two outside blades are shorter than the inside central blade these blades are triple the thickness of the central blade. Allowing for the two blades to be broken off and controlled independently off the original blade.

Arquix began to focus his energies he had gathered and he could feel them growing as he closed his eyes, he could feel the energy pulsing around his body and the warm and cold sensations as it came into contact with his hands and bare chest for during his transformation from Zero to Arquix his shirt had ripped off and reformed on the floor beneath him. The energies began to form chains which snaked off into the sky and became attached to hidden things, which screeched and screamed as the chains of elemental energies attached themselves to the creature allowing Arquix to manipulate their minds into becoming his servants.

The first creature appeared, the creature stood at around twenty foot tall and looked like a human shrouded in a black mist, the creature screeched and others that looked excactly the same except smaller by around five foot began to appear from the ground and sky alike, the creatures all massed around Arquix and the two foes covering the area inside of the ring in near complete darkness allowing only those of demonic descent would be able to see, and as Arquix had seen all three of them had shown signs of such abilities and powers.

Arquix began to summon the inner circle of creatures to him, as the got within a few foot of him they began to turn to mist which began to encircle and snare Arquixs limbs in a thick black mist, the only visible parts of his body after the absorbtion of the inner circle of creature where his cream and crimson blood stained wings and his glowing red eyes which now burned with the insanity of the mind of which was Arquix the demon of pain and suffering.

As Arquix lowered himself to a foot above the ground he began cirling the giant and elf slowly taking in their current appearance and injuries, judging by what he could see he could tell that the battle would soon be brought down to two combatants, for he saw that the elf was lying on the floor beneath the giant foot. "You call yourselves demons" Arquix spat at them with a low growl. "I am the number one demon, besides the devil himself." Arquix said as he circled around them, "Your attempts at injuring me are futile, for each attack allows me to gain more and more knowledge into your attack styles and patterns and allows me to find your weaknesses."Zero wouldnt have lasted any longer if I hadnt of taken over and liberated his body." Arquix took what could only have been seen as one step and suddenly appeared at the giants feet and then crouching down at the elf, where he drew his blade up to his face and cut deeply, causing a torrent of blood to flood freely from the self inflicted wound, he deliberatly made sure that some of the blood landed on the floor next to the elf and some on the giants face which Arquix spat at him.

"I shall dance in your blood once, for once the creature have finished their chanting I shall become truly worthy of the throne of the Underworld." Arquix stood on the spot and pivoted on his foot spinning around listening to the now chanting creatures "Listen to that beautiful song" Arquix said above the screeching of the creatures.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down