The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Hazema "Haze" Yuron I_vote_lcapHazema "Haze" Yuron I_voting_barHazema "Haze" Yuron I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Hazema "Haze" Yuron I_vote_lcapHazema "Haze" Yuron I_voting_barHazema "Haze" Yuron I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Hazema "Haze" Yuron

2 posters

Go down

Hazema "Haze" Yuron Empty Hazema "Haze" Yuron

Post by Rene Skylar Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Name: Hazema “Haze” Yuron.
How to pronounce name: Ha-Za-Ma “Haze” Yur-ron.
Title: Hopeful Deity.
Alignment: Confusedly Neutral (May change either way depending on the situation and his own point of view (Though his alignment change is usually for the good))
Date Of Birth: 25th Of March
Job: Unemployed but will take on small jobs.

Race: Human on his fathers side but his mother was of the elves, because of this his instincts and reflexes are sharper than most humans, the only two physical features he gained from his mothers side was his powerful but slim body and his speed.

Appearance:

Haze is a tall, yet slim young man, because of his elfish ancestry he has quite a slim body but it is quite powerful. He is a very attractive young man but does not abuse that. He has a smooth slightly pale face and emerald green eyes. He has slim brown eyebrows and longish hair. His hair covers the top half of his ears and goes down to roughly the middle of his neck, it is layered slightly and looks a lot lighter than it really is.

His eyes are about 3 centimetres in width and around 2 centimetres in height. They are positioned about 3 centimetres away from each other. His nose is smallish and he has light red thin lips. His ears are slightly pointy, another trait from his mother. But are too small to be noticeable, unless of course he meets another person of elfish ancestry, if that happens they’re like a massive beacon.

Hair Colour: Light Brown
Hair Style: Longish, slightly layered.
Eye Colour: Emerald Green
Height: 5”12’
Weight: 130 lbs
Complexion: Caucasian, he is also slightly pale

Attire: Haze is often seen walking around in regular blue baggy jeans and a blue unbuttoned shirt over a vest. However, on certain occasions he has been known to wear travelling clothes which consists of baggy blue pants, a black waistcoat over a long sleeved red shirt. Boots or trainers. No matter where he goes however he always wears two certain items which are very peculiar. A silver ring on his index finger and a silver locket around his neck which he never opens. He only shares what is inside with people he can trust wholly. He often holds it to his heart when he needs peace within himself.

Personality:

Often times, Haze is a very outgoing person. He will say whatever is on his mind and never holds back when he is in a argument with someone, something which has landed him in trouble many, many times. He can be very arrogant and cocky, because of this he will often take chances that risk not only his own life but oftentimes the people around him.

He never cares what people think about him, whenever someone is mean to him or hates him he will just take it in his stride and get over it, despite this, if he ever catches you being mean to his friends or out-right verbally abusing them he will step in and pretty much go ballistic at whoever it is.

Haze’s view on life is this: “What’s the point of livin’ if ya don’t do it on the edge?” because of this he often join competitions or events that are way out of his league in a bid to better himself for the future. Depending on the mood Haze is in he can either spend his money very carefully or not care at all and attempt to buy out the shop, because of this shopkeepers never know whether or not to take advantage of him.

Haze’s strongest weakness is the fact that he never seems to worry, because of this he will often put himself into dangerous situations without thinking of his own safety first. Of course he will know if something is extremely dangerous but despite this he will usually attempt to help out as much as he can.

First Impressions: Outgoing, but cocky. Oftentimes people have very different opinions about him, for example: A woman or child may like him because he is outgoing and funny whereas a man may distrust him because of his arrogance and cockiness. Despite this Haze will try his best to get people to like him the first time they meet. Unless of course he is meeting someone for the first time who is blatantly evil.

Strength: Due to his human strength and his elfish strength being combined Haze can be extremely strong. He can lift up to three times his own body weight (Around 390 lbs) and can deal quite some damage with his fist. For instance: If he punched someone with around 1000 health and minimal defence, he would most likely take off around 100 health.

Speed: Thanks to his elfish side, Haze can be extremely fast. He has been know to run at a top speed of 50 MPH but that is only when he is under duress and needs to be somewhere fast. Other than that his normal speed is roughly around 30-40 MPH. he can change direction quite quickly and very easily block slow attacks. His own attacks can be very quick depending on his energy.

Endurance: In a battle haze can withstand a large amount of damage before having to give up. He has plenty of muscle and can block most attacks, so long as they aren’t from a blade or bullet. Haze can outlast most fighters in a battle but if he overdoes himself he can quickly run out of energy. When running at his regular top speed of around 30 MPH he can last for about an hour, however when he runs at his duress speed of around 50 MPH he can only last for about 10-20 minutes before collapsing in exhaustion, also if he enters a battle immediately after running at that speed he will only last a short time before running out of energy.

Reflexes: Haze has the reflexes of his elfish ancestry, he is very fast and can dodge things like blade and arrows, despite his speed he cannot dodge things like bullets for they are too fast. He would only ever be able to dodge a bullet if he was fully elfish, which he is not.

Fighting Style: Haze prefers to fight up-close and personal, though he will fight from afar when need be. He will uses his slim long sword when he fights up close and will use his twin handguns when he fights from a far. Whenever he is outnumbered and outgunned he will often attempt to break up the groups and disobey the Queensbury rules, meaning he’ll stab someone in the back if need be. Though he believes this to be dishonourable, he will do anything to stay alive.

Weapons:

Blade Of The Hidden Sky (AKA: The Guardian Blade):

Description: The blade is very slim but quite long, it is made from a special alloy that is tough to break but very light. The blade itself is roughly around 150 centimetres long and the hilt is around 20 centimetres long. The blade width is around 1 centimetres, it is extremely sharp and Haze carries it on his back.

Abilities: The sword is said to be imbued with the strength of a most powerful warrior, giving the user more strength to wield the blade with.

History: This blade first entered Haze’s family line during a great war centuries ago. Now he is the only living member of his family he believes it is his job to keep the blade safe.

Ebony & Ivory

Description: These are non-identical twin handguns. Ebony is roughly 25 centimetres in length and is completely black, on it’s right side, scratched into it are the words Ebony & Ivory. Ivory’s barrel is made from regular uncoloured steel whereas it’s handle is black. It has the same length as Ebony and it also has Ebony & Ivory professionally into it‘s left side instead of the right.

Each handgun has a capacity of 32 bullets each and are both semi-automatic but at the flip of a switch can instantly both be turned into fully-automatic weapons, Haze has become very experienced with them both and can reload them both extremely quickly with the help of his own natural speed.

Abilities: None

History; It is rumoured that these handguns once belonged to a legendary Devil Hunter whose name has been lost to the history books. Haze has no idea how his family found them but however they did he is extremely grateful for it as they have saved him very many times.

Armour: Haze hates the constricting feel of armour and prefers the looseness of light clothing. In battle he will wear black jeans and a black buttoned up top under his loose dark blue waistcoat along with his black boots.

Abilities:

All of Haze’s abilities are all connected to either his swordsmanship or his gunmanship. He was restricted from learning any magic from his elfish side and could never be bothered learning any magic the human way.

Guardian Blade Abilities

Streak - Haze will dash forward and unleash a powerful horizontal slash with The Guardian Blade

Skyward Blow - Haze performs a powerful uppercut that can send light to medium weight enemies into the air, depending on what move Haze will use next he can either jump up with the enemy or stay on the ground and wait for him/her/it to fall back down.

Down Fall - This move is usually followed by Skyward Blow, Haze will jump upwards with the enemy and bring it straight back down with a downward slash of his blade.

Step Back - This move doesn’t do exactly as the name implies, yes Haze steps back, but that is mainly a ploy, almost instantaneously Haze will charge forwards with his blade and rush any enemies that are in his way.

Ebony & Ivory

Haze has no idea but somehow whenever he uses these guns he instantly has every ability that the previous user had.

Charge Shot - Haze’s hand begins to glow with otherworldly energy, charging the us, due to this the first shot after charging is extremely powerful.

Twosome Time - Haze keep his right hand shooting forward whilst his left expertly shoots anything around him.

Rainstorm - Haze will jump high into the air and spin whilst shooting both Ebony & Ivory

History:

It is said that most of Haze’s true power comes from his father, the human. Though his mother gave him the qualities that would ensure his survival for years to come, his natural instincts from his human ancestors have saved him many more times. It is said that Haze is the great-great-great grandson of a very powerful, intelligent and loving warrior. Though Haze often finds this quite funny there have been very many instances where he has begun to believe this.

For example, Haze was one day walking the ruins of an ancient, deserted, war torn city when he was attacked by bandits, though he easily defeated them, the area in which they fought had seemed so familiar, as if a past ancestry memory had awoken inside of him. He instantly knew the place was an orphanage but he had no idea how it was connected to him or his family.

His father died at the age of 56 in a small civil war that had erupted due to the price of domestic items, he was a commander of the army and died from a stray bullet to the neck. His mother’s age was unknown even to her lover, after Haze’s father’s death his mother fell into shadow and eventually died from sorrow, it was once told that she belonged to an ancient clan of elves but was casted out when she finally admitted her feelings for a mere human man.

Haze knows he has more relatives out there in the world but feels that they are too distant to be called family, because of this he considers himself an orphan now and travels the world in search of the truths he needs to discover about himself and his ancestry. He especially wants to find the clan of elves his mother was one of.

He now resides in the small town of Albraham in his family’s large house.

(I can honestly say I cannot remember if this is the finished version, if there's any problems just give the word and I'll finish it Smile )
Rene Skylar
Rene Skylar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Hazema "Haze" Yuron Empty Re: Hazema "Haze" Yuron

Post by Juss Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Well it seemed to be finished Smile But yeah, ACCEPTED! Nice and detailed!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Skylar Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Danke, I work hard on these babies foo' Might post some others as well if thats okay, should I put them into a separate thread or combine them all with this one? If it's the latter choice, fancy changing the thread title to "Danny's RPB characters"?
Rene Skylar
Rene Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Well if you are going to post dozens of characters at the same time, do it in one thread. But if you are going to drop a character or two some time, then you may do it within different threads Wink
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Skylar Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Awesomely awesome, I reckon i'll go drop Rene Skylar somewhere, doubt he's RPB approvable though, but may as well try (y)
Rene Skylar
Rene Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum