The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Party of 4 mages! I_vote_lcapParty of 4 mages! I_voting_barParty of 4 mages! I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Party of 4 mages! I_vote_lcapParty of 4 mages! I_voting_barParty of 4 mages! I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Party of 4 mages!

3 posters

Go down

Party of 4 mages! Empty Party of 4 mages!

Post by Juss Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:47 am

Has anyone ever tried a party of 4 white mages? If you have, tell me how successful you were and did you like the challenge.

I myself tried it and was stuck somewhere near the end, around air temple I think. Even if I was always like 20 levels over leveled everywhere (In NES version) and reached level 50 at Fire Cave. But I am happy I tried it. As I had tons of money everywhere and had the best items for White Mages all the time. And well the battles were really cool and challenging but it got a bit boring towards the end because of the huge miss rate and low damage that white mages tend to have. To be honest, I might try it once again. But then on the PSX version.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Party of 4 mages! Empty Re: Party of 4 mages!

Post by Rene Skylar Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Yes, I have done this >.< My god was it hard, I managed to get up to I think the final boss and died epically, t'was fun though, bloody hard but worth.
Rene Skylar
Rene Skylar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Well yeah ... with full white mage party every single fight was like a boss fight but a boss fight was mad Very Happy I imagine beating the bosses all over again before the final boss and then finally being able to reach him. And then you last only for 10 rounds and die Smile
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Skylar Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:12 pm

It's like a friggin impossible mission D: And aye, thats exactly what it's like regular battles are like boss battles and boss battles are like... Dayam!
Rene Skylar
Rene Skylar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:23 am

But it was cool that way Wink Only bad thing was it consumed a lot of time and patience to level up to be able to survive those battles.

BTW! I am trying a solo whm challenge atm. You should check it out from ultimate challenge thread Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:15 am

bump and revive
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down