The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
The Childhood of Vivius - The son of Vivi ( From FF IX) I_vote_lcapThe Childhood of Vivius - The son of Vivi ( From FF IX) I_voting_barThe Childhood of Vivius - The son of Vivi ( From FF IX) I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
The Childhood of Vivius - The son of Vivi ( From FF IX) I_vote_lcapThe Childhood of Vivius - The son of Vivi ( From FF IX) I_voting_barThe Childhood of Vivius - The son of Vivi ( From FF IX) I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

The Childhood of Vivius - The son of Vivi ( From FF IX)

Go down

The Childhood of Vivius - The son of Vivi ( From FF IX) Empty The Childhood of Vivius - The son of Vivi ( From FF IX)

Post by Juss Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:32 pm

--------------------------------------------
Childhood of Vivius - The dark beginning!
Chapter 1 - Birth of the new leader!

It was a quiet and beautiful day in the noble quarters of Black Mage Village. A village that in time had turned in to a blooming kingdom, Eastern Outer Continent or Kingdom of Vivi as it was called by black mages and many others. The elders of the Kingdom had all come together to the central park to witness the birth of a new mage, one that once will start ruling the kingdom. As the life of a black-mage was usually short it had come to a tradition that king will be chosen after every 2 generations. To insure longer leaderships under one king.
In the middle of the park there was a huge mansion which still had the feeling of a black-mage hut. Three roads went further away from the hut and one of the roads was surrounded by dozens of mages, nobles and not so nobles. Only one of them wasn't a mage, it was Garnet Til Alexandros. She seemed happy. But 6 of them were standing on the road, they were the sons of Vivi- the greatest of them all. It was quiet until the moment Vivi step out from the house. He seemed older and wiser than he had been 24 years back after the famous return of Zidane Tribal, but also he seemed more glorious and noble. Vivi's face was filled with emotions, he seemed happy. A noble smile covered his face as soon as a black mage looking more gentle and warmer than him stepped out from the hut. It was a female black mage and a little one was on her hands. He had a funny pointed hat and his eyes were small. The little boy seemed to be as small as a 5 years old child. Then they started cheering.

'' Hail to the king! Hail to his grandson!'' They shouted in choir. Vivi walked to the middle of the mess and stopped.

'' I thank you all who came to witness the birth of my grandson Vivius - the heir of the throne!'' Vivi told with powerful and clear voice. A huge applause filled the air. The child was looking around with his small and weak eyes. This was what he was going to lead once, the kingdom of Vivi.

---------------------------------------
Later in the evening.

6 of the famous crew were sitting behind a huge table. They were the ones who once had saved the world and humankind, the party of Zidane. Zidane was sitting on the other top of the table, in front of Vivi. On his left was Eiko, the queen of newly formed Madain Sari Kingdom. On his right was his own wife, Garnet. On the right hand of Vivi was Quina, the legendary blue mage and the new master of the Qu tribe. On Vivi's left was Freya, the bodyguard of King Puck and the royal lady of Burcmeria. They all seemed happy until Amarant entered the room. He seemed tired and exhausted, his face was bleeding. His clothes were ruined and dusty and his claws were covered with dark black blood.

'' Amarant, what is going on?'' Vivi was able to ask the moment Amarant had rushed in. The face of his was death-serious.

'' Lifa tree ... it was overrun by unknown beasts ... and once again it started developing Mist ... '' Amarant told with powerful and loud voice, still the tone reflected the pain he was feeling. Zidane smiled and hopped up.

'' Then we have to deal with them!'' He told and started moving outside. Vivi was up as well but Quina smiled to him with familiar face.

'' Don't come, enjoy your grandchild ... as long as you can. Because I have a feeling that he never will become a king ...'' Quina told. But her/his voice, it wasn't his. It was the grandpa of Vivi. Vivi felt how happiness in his heart was changed to sorrow. Was it true, did his grandpa really came to Quina's mind to tell this. He smiled to his grandpa and saw as Quina transformed back to himself.

'' Good luck Quina!'' Vivi told and saw as Quina rushed out. He was left alone to his mind.

-----------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2 - Hello my diary!
-----------------------------------------------------

Entry 1: Hello my diary. It's fantastic that my grandpa gave it to me. He told me that he once had found it in Gizmaluke Grotto and it has magical abilities. It's told that I have to make only one entry to you and later on you will follow my life. This is also the only opportunity to make rules for you. Hmm ... so where do I start? Oh yeh, I wish you would follow my life until the moment I don't wish it. Okay? And that's it. I got to go now, grandpa is waiting for me. I am going to have a black magic lesson today. And my daddy told me that I may be able to learn Fira today. That would make me the youngest Black mage ever to learn Fira. Cool eh? I'm only 4 years old after all.

He closed the diary and left to the training.

Missing pages.....

Entry 2: Hello my diary. I know you have been following my life but I do feel good when I'm writing in to you. It's like you know exactly what I mean. Anyway, I was able to cast Fira successfully and even was able to burn a rabado, the evil rabbit that had caused many problems to my mommy lately. She told me that the rabbit ate all the cabbages and that why I can't get to eat cabbage pie. It made me angry and I sent out a powerful Fira. Tho, it burned all the trees near it. Grandpa told me to control my powers more and I think I should. But daddy was angry and told I never should use my powers again. I don't understand why ...

He closed the diary and stood up. He walked next to his bed and fell asleep. He seemed exhausted.

Entry 3: It's my 5th birthday today and that means I have to go to magic school. I hate it ... I don't want to go to there...( A tear drops to the diary) ... But my daddy tells me I have to ... while grandpa is perfectly fine with everything I want to do. I like my grandpa, even more than my daddy I think. ( He smiles and stands up). But I got to go now, mommy is calling me. It seems as she made some cabbage pie today.

Walks out and leaves the room.

... Missing pages ....

I'm back my diary. Do you know who visited me today ... oh of course you do. It was uncle Zidane and mister Quina. They were so cool. At least Zidane was. He made me laugh all the time and stuff. He also had a tail. Is he a monkey I wonder? But Quina was cool until he ate all the cabbage pies. I got pissed and sent out a aero spell. But he ate that as well ... I guess there is nothing Quina doesn't eat.

... Missing pages ....

Entry 4:Today was the first schoolday ... I hate to admit it but I did like it. I found a cool friend. His name was Tommy. He was a red mage ... and he didn't look like me besides the fact he had a funny pointed hat like I had. But besides that, he was cool. He cast sleep on the teacher and so we got a free class. I think my daddy was right, I should go to school.

He stands up and leaves the room. Tommy was waiting for him there. He waves and they get moving outside together.

Entry 5: My first schoolweek is over and I love it already. It's so cool. We learned how to cast thunder and blizzard today. And I surprised everyone with casting Thundara. I think my teacher can't cast it and that's why he threw me out from the class. But Tommy put him asleep like he had done twice before and left the class. We hanged in the chocobo arena and then I met my mommy. She told me that I could ride a choco if I only want to. Of course I wanted to. We had a serious race with Tommy but I did win. (smiles) I used haste on my choco while Tommy wasn't looking ( turns his head around and notices Vivi calling him) Got to go diary. Have fun.

He stands up and leaves the room. Few minutes later they are back in the training ground. Vivi seems to be quite tired but still starts teaching his grandchild.

'' Raise your hands like that and wipe them in air like that. Then tell bio!'' Vivi told and did the movements once again and a bio formed in the air. Vivius starts laughing and does it as well. He is sucessful with the first try.

'' You really are worth to be my heir!'' Vivi tells and turns around.

'' I planned whole afternoon for this spell but you already learnt it ... eh I guess you have free time now!'' He tells and Vivius runs next to him. Vivius gives Vivi a huge hug and leaves the training ground.

........ Missing pages .....

Entry 6 : It's my sixth birthday. Today I had a lot of guests, more than usually. They all were here, I mean the friends of Vivi. Zidane was joking like always and a beautiful woman called Garnet always told him to stop but he continued. Quina was here as well. He baked some really good food. It was delicious. Unfortunately he ate most of the food so I got only a little bit of it. And Steiner was here too, you know the big rusty armor guy. Zidane teased him all the time. But he didn't get pissed. It seemed as he was used with it. And Freya was here for a moment. He gave me a cool present, the royal emblem of Burcmeria. It seemed as she had to left in a hurry tho ... Grandpa told that Puck is sick and so she needs to watch over him. Oh and the huge red haired man. Geez he was so scary. I thought that he was a beast and sent out a blizzard spell on him. I was able to freeze a bit of his hair and those fell down. He got mad and started chasing me but Eiko blocked his way. She told that Amarant shouldn't do like that... He really scared me after all. But I got to go now ... daddy has a present for me as well. Bye diary.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

The Childhood of Vivius - The son of Vivi ( From FF IX) Empty Re: The Childhood of Vivius - The son of Vivi ( From FF IX)

Post by Juss Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:32 pm

--------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 - Little glance to the darkness!

.... A lot of missing pages .....

Entry 10: Hello my diary. It has been quite a long from the point I last talked with you. Honestly, I have missed it. Anyway, it's my tenth birthday tomorrow and then I will be enough old to take the qualifying exam. The exam that all we black mages have to take to show that we are grown ups. Tho, people tend to take it later, around the age of 14 or 15 because it also determines the rank you will get. Vivi told me that I may take it as soon as I have shown him my powers. Oh and guess what, King Puck retired two weeks ago. He gave the king title to Sir Fratley and queen title to Freya. And now Puck is staying at our place. It seems as grandpa and he are really good friends. But I got to go now, I promised Tommy that I will teach him Fira. After all, the red mages aren't so good at elemental magic.

Stands up and leaves the room.

Entry 11: Good evening my diary. I am now 10 years old and this means I am almost grown up. The birthday was fantastic. They were all here, even Amarant. Quina once again started eating everything that there was to eat but Tommy and we had a plan. We put some sleeping weed to the food and so Quina passed out after eating 5 cabbage pies. Zidane joked that his stomach isn't used with food at that quality, after all he is used with frogs. I started laughing because of it. Freya took Sir Fratley with her as well. They talked with Puck for most of the time tho ... like it had been his birthday ... Rusty was seemed to be old and tired now ... he absolutely ignored Zidane's comments and only talked with my grandpa and Beatrix. Oh and Zidane had his bodyguard with him. He seemed really cool ... what was his name ... oh yeh, Dominus Black. A royal man from Daguerro he told himself to be. But yeh, that's it for now. I will go training tomorrow for the exam. I hope I will pass it. Byebye!

Vivius stands up and walks next to his bed. He lies down and falls asleep.

........ missing pages ........

Entry 13: Hello my diary. Today was fantastic. I was finally able to learn Firaga and Thundaga. It was so amazing, the feeling how you controlled the fire and thunder. Absolutely fantastic. I felt how power was moving trough my veins and how it filled my head. But this wasn't all ... My daddy thought I am ready for he first true spell of black mages, Demi. It was kind of a spooky at first but later I got the hang of it. We used it on a rarabo ... yeah he is the grandson of the rarabo who I once killed. And like his parents and grandparents, he was a cabbage eater as well. But anyway, I felt how the power and lifeforce of the Rarabo left it's owners body and came to me. It was cold and calm at first but later I started enjoying it. ( Smiles) . It is told that only 7% of the black mages are capable of learning Demi and at the age of 10, only I, my daddy and uncle have learned it. Some why Grandpa got angry at my daddy tho ... I think he doesn't like the fact that I am getting as powerful as he. But I got to go now ... Tommy is waiting for me. I have to teach him Thundara. He sucks with elements. Bye.

Stands up and flashes outside of the room.

..... missing pages .....

Entry 14:I'm sorry diary that I forgot you but the training has been absolutely fantastic. By now I have learned thundaga, blizzaga, firaga, waterga and aera. Aeroga is still a mystery for me as I need to concentrate and try to find the wind ... that's hard. Oh and I had a duel in school. Against Black Mage no.11234 . He was so weak, I think that's why he wasn't named properly. I cast Demi on him at the first and felt how his powers left this world. He felt to his knees and then I sent out a Firaga spell. It burned him and I felt how good it was. I felt my power. But my grandpa saved the black mage. He got extremely angry at me... so did Puck and my dad. I don't get what's their matter. Tommy liked my fight tho ... he told that he would like to have a duel against me as well. Guess we will.

....... missing pages ......

Entry 15: I'm back. Puck died a week ago and we were on his funeral at Burcmeria. It was sad ... grandpa wasn't himself as well. He was so quiet and seemed lonely. And all the gang was there ... only Quina and Zidane were positive. Quina ate some frogs from the street and then left. Zidane tried to keep the mood up but I guess he is getting old. I hope they all get better ... because my birthday is coming soon!

He stands up and flashes away. He looks around and founds himself in a lonely alley of Condie Petie. A dwarf is standing in front of him. Vivius raises his hands and sends out a beam of energy. The dwarf fells down dead.

'' That's what happens if you tease Tommy!'' He muttered and flashed away.

Entry 16: Heyhey. It's my 11th birthday. It seemed lonely today ... Quina was here as usually and he also told me a trick or two and Zidane was here as well. But all the others were missing. I guess there is something bad going out in the world. I heard grandpa mentioning Gravlon and their mages academy. Guess there are other places as this village as well. But I got to go now.

.... missing pages....

Entry 17: Welcome my low diary. I'm now officially grown up. And I am ranked as Highest Archmage. That's fantastic. Even my dad didn't get a rank that high when he did the exams. I successfully used Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Waterga, Demi and Aera. I wasn't sure if I can handle Aeroga yet so I thought I skip it. Aera did it as well. My dad told that he failed Waterga and was only able to use Watera. And water is more important then wind so he got one rank below me. Guess I can start commanding him now ... hehe ... But that isn't the most fantastic thing. Tommy was able to get a fantastic book, called the book of Dark arts. It's a legendary one. We started reading it together and it seems so fantastic. I am not sure if I can use that high level magic yet but I hope I can. Oh and I and Tommy will have a duel tomorrow. Cool eh?

Vivius stands up and leaves the room.

Next day-

Vivius and Tommy are standing in front of each-other. They are in the huge arena of Mages Village. Both of them are ready, especially Vivius. Then the judge blows the whistle. The fight starts. Vivius flashes and reappears. He sends out a powerful water wave. Barely Tommy dodged it and counters with a Fira spell. But Vivius starts smiling and forms a Firaga. It hits Tommy. He fells down but next moment is up again. He sends out a Bio II. Vivius is in trouble and doesn't know with what to counter it. Then he remembers the dark book.

'' Shadow Flare!'' Vivius shouts and waves of darkness appear in front of Him. The charge at the II level Bio and smash it in to pieces. The waves start living and moving on their own. They are targeting escaping Tommy. Then Tommy falls. The heat of Shadow Flare is just too great. Vivius feels the power of his magic and sents out another Shadow Flare before the first is able to reach his target. Then Vivius'es dad appears in front of Tommy. He raises his hands and blocks the first spell. For a moment he turns back to Tommy and is unable to notice second Shadow Flare. By the time his father notices it, it's too late. He is able to form a barrier around Tommy but gets a direct hit of Shadow Flare. It burns him, it leeches his life force. Vivius feels how the dark energy fills his body but then he sees his dead father. His eyes get Dark red and a shadow appears behind him.

'' Vivius, Tommy killed your father. REVENGE!'' Vivius is standing still and watching the emotionless body of his father. Vivi appears from nowhere and sends out a powerful sleep spell at his grandchild. Vivius was unable to dodge it and fells down. The dark aura disappears. His father is dead and Tommy is in shock.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

The Childhood of Vivius - The son of Vivi ( From FF IX) Empty Re: The Childhood of Vivius - The son of Vivi ( From FF IX)

Post by Juss Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Chapter 4 - Fall in to madness!

Vivius opened his eyes, they were heavy. It was still night and he felt bad. What had happened with him, who was the mysterious dark force inside him. But it didn't matter as long as it made him stronger. He stood up and started looking around. His gaze stopped at the corner. He noticed Vivi standing there. Vivi's face was calm and cold. His eyes were empty like were Vivius'es.

'' Grandpa, I'm sorry!'' Vivius told with weak and low voice. He didn't intend to kill his father after all ... but the power he controlled, it was just too fantastic. Vivi stood up and smiled like it had bee the last smile he ever did.

'' And so am I. You do know what you did eh?'' A tear formed to the eye of Vivius. But then he wiped it away like nothing had happened. The wish for power had won.

'' I showed my powers .... it's not my fault that I dad was not powerful enough.'' The cold face of Vivi got filled with anger. He woudl have saved his grandchild, but those words, they were too harsh and too wrong. Now his eyes reflected despise against his own grandchild and those deeds. Then Vivius got pushed against the wall by the powerful aura of Vivi.

'' You are no longer the heir of my Kingdom, you are no longer an archmage neither you are my grandchild. Begone or I have to kill you!'' Vivi shouted with voice he never had used before. It was almost disgusting, humiliating and powerful. Vivius turned around and teleported away. Vivi sat down and started wondering. What was going on with his grandchild ... he didn't get it.
Vivius appeared over the mages village. His face was filled with sorrow yet madness. Something dark was forming around his body. He felt how power and energy filled his veins, how it moved trough every cell of his body. He watched over the village and spotted Tommy. Now it started. There was the reason of his madness, there was the reason of his dead father. The fake friend of his ...

''Tommy!'' He roared and started glowing like mad-man. Suddenly he was gone. A dark shadow was in his place. He raised his hands and started bursting out waves of darkness. Tommy got hit and fell to the ground. He was unable to do anything against the almighty magician. But before he was able to kill Tommy, Vivi was out, ready to fight. In front of him, hands aimed at his grandchild. His eyes reflected the sorrow he felt while aiming his grandchild.

'' Demi ...'' Vivi muttered with broken voice. Something dark formed around Vivius'es dark form but he drained it. A maniacal smile covered Vivius'es face.

'' Firaga!'' He roared like a beast. Waves of flame surrounded Vivi. He struggled but was successful. He sent the waves back at his grandchild. Vivius flashed and reappeared.

'' Thundaga with Fira!'' He muttered. Something unimaginable was heading at Vivi. A merge of Thundaga and Fira. Something that Vivi thought no-one besides himself is capable of. But his own, his own mad grandson was. Vivi got hit. He started falling but flashed back to the air. He couldn't lose. A energy beam was sent out. Vivius dodged and started laughing.

'' This is amazing, this body truly serves me well ...'' It wasn't the voice of Vivius, it was something darker. Then Vivi had his last change. It wasn't his relative, he was sure of it. It was the dark trance, one that occur rarely within the highest and most powerful mages. He raised his hands and sent out a huge merge of three elements: Thunder, Fire and Air. A direct hit at the dark mass. It burned and punched his target. It started shaking and shimmering but yet it was standing there still. A similar combo countered Vivi's. But he was fast enough to dismiss the spell to other dimension. Then a meteor hit Vivius'es dark trance. It was huge and powerful but what was even more amazing, it had come from nowhere and moved at abnormal speed. Vivius fell down to the ground but was able to stand up. An eye of Vivius had been revealed behind the mass of darkness. It was so gentle and weak while the darkness was ruling. The eye, it was begging for final hit. Vivius inside the darkness wasn't able to fight against the darkness, it was just too strong. It charged at Vivius with unmatched speed. Waves of darkness, shadows and fire. It burned and destroyed everything on it's way. But Vivi was powerful enough to dodge or block every hit while saving lives of thousands. Finally, he stopped. A tear dropped from Vivi's face and then he sent it out. It was a powerful wave of pure energy. One that was impossible to be manipulated by anyone else than it's controller.And it hit. The dark form started roaring and screaming and vanished to the darkness. Vivi had won the dark trance, but his grandchild ... he was gone.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

------------------------------------------
Chapter 5 - Struggle for sense!
------------------------------------------

Entry 18: Thank to god I have found you my diary. I have missed a companion for three years by now. But I have some really good news. I think, I think I was able to lock the dark one inside me to his jail. It should be powerful enough.( Grabs his head and starts shaking. '' You can't win me... you are my power and my powers belong for my use!'' Vivius shouts. The headache is gone. He smiles.) Uh... he tried to take control over me, like he always did. But in last month he tries it rarely. I think he has realized my power. Or I have realized that he is my power ... but that doesn't matter. I finally got my life back going with the help of Zidane. He found me two months after the incident and I told him to stay away but he told that he wishes no harm. After that he has helped me all the time. He even brought Quina with him to defeat the dark form of mine. Quina has also teached me blue magic ... I found it more attractive and useful than black magic, not sure why tho ... ( Smiles) Oh and a week ago Zidane sent me to work with Dominus Black at Daguerro. It seems as Daguerro is going to prepare for a war against Oeilvert ... yeh it's the old legendary kingdom. They tend to call themselves as Ancients or something. I never get it why. Oh and Zidane told he built new castle to Alexandria. I think I go visit it someday. But I got to go now, Dominus and I are going to help Burcmeria against Lindblum. Oh yeh, I totally forgot to mention that Lindblum conquered Ispen three days ago ... guess Freya is getting old.

Entry 19: Oh diary I'm finally happy. I went to Black mages city three months ago ... and eh, Vivi forgave me. It seems as all my uncles have forgiven me as well. Tho, I will never get my heir position back as Vivi has already retired and there is new king, my uncle. But Vivi started training me with Quina. They thought I should learn some things I missed out because of the incident. It has been really fantastic.

... missing pages...

Entry 20: Hello my diary. I have some good and some bad news. Good are that Burcmeria seems to be winning Lindblum, but bad is that Oeilvert has started war. They already destroyed Ipsen and are attacking Esto Gaza ... And Vivi thinks I should join the war at the side of Esto Gaza ...Guess I will. The experience will come handful I think. BTW! Zidane told me that Amarant got a child, Amarus. Cool eh?

,.... missing pages ....

Entry 23: The war has lasted for over two years by now. Lindblum and Alexandria got beaten ... Zidane is quite unhappy because of it. And Burcmeria hasn't joined the war. It seems as Freya is getting old or feels uncertain about his power. Or both ... But I have been fighting against Oeilvert for all that time, together with Dominus. He went to vacation for some time a year ago and now has a child, called Richard Black. Fantastic I think. Oh and I heard Tommy is still alive. Vivi told me that he took the Red Mage exam and got the highest rank. I am glad he is doing well. And well, Eiko has three child for a long time by now ... and I heard summoners are doing well. Tho they still are very rare but not extincting anymore. Oh and I forgot that ... Steiner is ill. I think it's because of his age. He really is old you know.

.... missing pages ....

Entry 24: I have been really busy for whole year. Sorry that I haven't spoken with you diary. Just Vivi introduced me to the underworld. All the summons were there and many mysterious people. I wish I don't have to deal with them much. But why I mentioned it? Because Vivi introduced me as the New King of Black Mages. I will never get the offical title but in heart of Vivi I am ... it's so fantastic. Oh and the war is going well as well. We conquered ESto Gaza back and got a huge surprise. Ancients had built a huge, really huge port to there. Oh and Condie Petie is now officially a state ... but that's all of politicis. I'm sad that Steiner is feeling even worse. I think he is going to die soon .. sad.

Vivius stands up and flashes away. He feels so powerful and happy. Like he had never been before.

.... missing pages .....

Entry 25: Finally the war is calming down, I mean against Oeilvert. They did attack Daguerro but I and Dominus lead the armies of Daguerro to victory. And Lindblum conquered Ipsen back. They rebuilt it as fast as I presumed. But same time, Sir Fratley died and Freya retired. She is living in Alexandria now. And that's why the new king has started waging the war against Lindblum even more. I guess Lindblum will fall one day ... I hope not of course. Oh and the happiest news. Richard is so strong even if he is only 5 years old. He already is able to cast fire ... I taught him but anyways. And Amarus is growing as well .... he already has long red hair ... I don't like that but he seems to be cool otherwise. Got to go now, we are going to have a meeting today. You know, all the band of Vivi get together. Bye diary!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6 - Time for power!

He opened his eyes. They were as light as usually but something else was different. He felt an energy far greater than his own moving towards him. He knew that this meant no good, never. Slowly he raised his body up and walked towards his desk. He took his hat and put it on. Still the good old pointed hat. Then he turned around towards the flowing energy and started moving. His eyes were filled with excitement yet with fear. Just in case he readied himself, just in case. He made his way to the door and opened it. The sight wasn't pleasant. Almost instantly he flashed couple of meters to front. He turned around and flashed to the air. His looks was frozen on the man who was still standing next to his door. He had medium length gray hair and a huge brown armor. A green crystal was on the chest of the armor. But then, a blink of eye later, the man was standing in front of Vivius, his hand aimed at him.

'' It's nice to meet a famous mage like you Vivius ...'' He muttered and saw as Vivius dash further away. His hands were also pointed at his target. They both were ready to fight. But than the man in brown lowered his hands and smiled.

'' Sorry for a rude entrance but I need your aid or I think I stated it wrong. I need the aid of your darker side ... your dark trance.'' Those words came like a shock to Vivius. But his body and mind stayed calm.

'' I have created something fantastic, something very powerful. Something that may help Terra a lot!'' The man then continued. Now it was sure who it was, it was the ruler of Terra republic, Garland I. Vivius smiled.

'' Garland ... there would be no use to me or would?'' Vivius muttered. Now he seemed more brave and powerful. After all, his grandfather had beaten Garland long time ago.

'' Oh there would ... don't you think it would be necessary to learn to control your powers? Or necessary to show your dark side that when ever he tries to rule, he will lose?'' Garland asked with powerful and loud voice. True it was, this could have been useful. Vivius smiled and nodded.

'' Fine then ... but give me time ...'' Vivius told and then disappeared.

.... missing pages ...

Entry 26: Hello my diary! It's nice to see you again after so long time. Everything has changed so much in the time when I was away, everything besides you. Those five years in Terra were really useful. I don't regret my decision, how could I. Thanks to the son of Garland I was able to master my dark trance, I was able to control him. But even now he is still dangerous so I should avoid using him as much as possible. But that boy, he was something rare and wonderful. At first he was no match for me but in a mere year he was able to give me tough time. That was the time I was ready to start learning my dark trance. At the beginning it was so unstable that it power varied every moment. That why Garland II, that's the name of the boy, was soon able to surpass me in my dark trance form. Fortunately I met a fantastic dwarf called Longbeard Korga. He told me something that I will never forgot. He told : Tarak so na sodara. Yeah I know you won't understand the language but why should you.( Smiles ironically). Act like you are unmatched. But it really did help me a lot. Less than half a year I was once again able to surpass Garland II and I as well. I reached the top of my powers and so I started concentrating on Garland II. He was a fantastic student. But something was weird ... he was so interested in dark arts that it seemed almost maniacal. But the time passed fast and I had to return. The war between Lindblum and Burcmeria got hot again. The army of Burcmeria is sieging dragon's gate and it's only the matter of time when they are able to enter Lindblum. I hope that never happens so I decided to visit king of Lindblum to talk about peace. We will see.

.... missing pages ...

Entry 27: Hello once again. Another year has passed and I am still alive. It's sad but true that Steiner passed out. He was just too old ... and a month after that Vivi left the black mages village. He told me that he never will return ... I don't know where he went but I do feel his aura around us. I think only Quina knows where he went. But meanwhile I met Dominus again. Richard had grown in to a true warrior. He is quite big you know ... longer and heavier than me. And he is fantastic with both, magic and sword. Dominus told that Vivi had teached Richard few tricks. Even Fira. And Amarus, ehh, he already works as an mercenary in the war ... guess the Amarant family is all the same. But I will go now. Quina will start teachin me, Richard and Amarus. Quina told that Vivi wanted it from him but he didn't agree at first. I think he was thinking about food back then. Goodbye diary!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 7 - I was the heir to the throne of Vivi!
--------------------------------------------------------

Entry 28: With every year I grow I feel writing to you is like a childish action ... maybe childish is not the best word to describe the feeling but with the responsibility and power I have I can't make myself vulnerable. And that's what I am doing. It's the way how I think and so does Quina. That why I and Quina together charmed this diary to be invisible for anyone besides me or the ones who I allow to read .... It's now five years since the last entry. I know that you have been lonely but so am I. Quina was able to teach me two years before my responsibilities came to the play. It seemed as Vivi had acknowledged me as his heir and so everything passed from him to me, everything besides the title of King of Eastern Outer Continent. I am quite surprised how Vivi managed to control and own so much influence and power he had ... I am not surprised at all that he retired. At first I felt overwhelmed but not anymore ... it seems as I am getting used. But there is something that still excites me as once everything did
(smiles like he did when he was young) .

(takes a deep breath)... the pantheon of summons. I never knew that summons have so many rules and traditions ... I first met them when Vivi introduced me to them ... and now I am the Royal Mercenary of Summons or it's better to be told that I am the assassin of them, doing all the dirty work. It seems as summons can only choose their master by will only when the summoner isn't from the ancient race ... otherwise they can't do anything against the summoner wish. That means that if you got summoner's blood in your veins, you can call absolutely every summon if you are experienced enough ... if you don't have you have to be extremely powerful and feared by summons or you have to make a deal with the summon you wish to call. In either case summons must face the consequences. And that's were I step in. For example, hundreds of years ago Bahamut Sin joined the third war between Lindblum and Alexandria by the side of Lindblum king and destroyed everything besides the legendary Alexandria summon. That why the summons called their Royal mercenary and let him do all the responsibility stuff. He locked Bahamut Sin and that's the reason why he is so hard to be called as the magical barriers hold him sealed away, at least sealed away his body made from flesh and blood ... uh yeh, I forgot to tell that every summon has his true form and when he is summoned only his mind power or something like a clone joins the fight. Those are nowhere near the power of the true summon ... so it is scary to be amongst them. But together with Quina it's easier. Quina is a Royal Guard of Summoners, it's his duty to watch over the king of summons who now is Leviathan. Bahamut got kicked from the position due to his actions under Kuja. Back than it was Vivi's grandpa who was doing the job of mine. But that's all about the summons for now my diary. The war is still going on and I have to aid Richard.

.... missing pages ....

Entry 29: It seems like I am getting used once again talking with you my diary. I am quite sad that Dominus died, he had been my friend as long as Tommy once was ... Oeilvert assassinated him and so it's my duty to watch over Richard. He is a fantastic man now, even more powerful than his father. I saw as he killed the prince of Oeilvert ... that was the biggest shock to Kingdom of Ancients since losing Ispen to Lindblum and everyone are presuming that the war will end. And it seems as Burcmeria has calmed down as well against Lindblum. Oh and Amarus, well he has turned in to a bastard like his father was. There are two things he cares about ... it's his assassin guild and the other thing is money. Those two things go hand by hand for most of the time. But I have to admit Quina has taught them both well as he did teach me ... and now he is teaching a new boy, called Delta. He was born in Terra but isn't a gemoid ... wonder what he is exactly. But I will go now. Richard is waiting for me ... it seems as Lindblum offered both of us a job undercover in Gravlon army. Goodbye my diary!

To be continued!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down