The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Character Creation. START HERE! I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation. START HERE! I_voting_barCharacter Creation. START HERE! I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Character Creation. START HERE! I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation. START HERE! I_voting_barCharacter Creation. START HERE! I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Character Creation. START HERE!

Go down

Character Creation. START HERE! Empty Character Creation. START HERE!

Post by Captain Jack Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:59 am

To create your character, you will need to start a new thread with your characters name as the title. Then fill out this form with as much detail you want.

Make sure to include all of the following...

Name of your Character:

Race:

Personality:

Appearance:

Weapons/Fighting Style:

Special Ability:

Background:

Name-You can name your character whatever you want, within reason. We are a PG-13 forum so you can't use inappropriate language in your name. You can also ass a nickname in after your name if you chose.

Race-You can use a well established race, like human, werewolf, vampire(traditional), any race from the Final Fantasy games, or create your own race. If you use an obscure Final Fantasy race please link to their general description on the wiki conveniently found here if you make your own race give a description of the race in a spoiler box.

Personality and appearance should be fairly self explanatory.

Weapon/Fighting style-What weapons do you use and how do you use them. Do you use stealth or do you just stride up to your enemies? Do you use guns, bows, magic, sticks, llamas, or whatever to fight? Describe your tools and how you use them here.

Special ability: Do you have super human aim? Can you almost flawlessly blend into shadows? Jump super high? Do a really cool sword trick? Every one has a special ability, tell us about it here! (Just not to special, you aren't a god after all, keep it within reason.)

Background: We don't need your whole life story, but let us know a little bit about what makes you who you are. Did pirates kill your parents? Were they eaten by a grue? Are you one of those rare RP Characters that still has parents? Let us know!

These are all just guidelines, and if you need something explained better don't be afraid to ask. Just remember, keep everything within reason. No 'god-modding' no extreme super powers. Keep it fun for everyone!
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum