The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
What world would you like to Horse play in I_vote_lcapWhat world would you like to Horse play in I_voting_barWhat world would you like to Horse play in I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
What world would you like to Horse play in I_vote_lcapWhat world would you like to Horse play in I_voting_barWhat world would you like to Horse play in I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

What world would you like to Horse play in

2 posters

Go down

What world would you like to Horse play in Empty What world would you like to Horse play in

Post by Tempest Wind Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:05 pm

What world would be the funnest to explore..in kh2

Personally; i think that TWTNW would be the funnest because of the high levels and all of the nobodies that live there..;D
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Number of posts : 364
Usertitle : The Empty Abyss
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

What world would you like to Horse play in Empty Re: What world would you like to Horse play in

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:34 am

I agree with ALt, Because i occasionally enjoy a good free running session, the high rise buildings would be great to leap from. Jumping from building to building, feeling like there is no boundries on what i could do.

Also Killing the crap outta a whole bunch of Nobodies would be amazing.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

What world would you like to Horse play in Empty Re: What world would you like to Horse play in

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:18 am

id have to say halloween town its my atmosphere and id get to hang with jack my best friend lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:22 am

I would have to agree with Chris and Alt here. I think running about killing a bunch of Nobodies and jumping from building to building would just be epic fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:16 am

Yes, so we agree The World That Never Was is the best place to live in when it comes to adventure, but what about just relaxing, i think that Twiight town tops that category
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:21 am

Think i'll move this over to gaming fun.
[Thread Moved]

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:22 am

Gasp

Why, its part of kh2 :stare:
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:34 am

It's just KH fun really; not an actual discussion which is what the main forums are about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:37 pm

As this has died..
I am Locking and Archiving it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down