The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
The official Rant thread. I_vote_lcapThe official Rant thread. I_voting_barThe official Rant thread. I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
The official Rant thread. I_vote_lcapThe official Rant thread. I_voting_barThe official Rant thread. I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

The official Rant thread.

+2
Adrian
Captain Jack
6 posters

Go down

The official Rant thread. Empty The official Rant thread.

Post by Captain Jack Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:03 pm

OK so brief rules.... no flaming no trolling ill eat you.... now time for my rant.

OK WTF universe. what the hell did i do to you to piss you so much off. That A tornado falls on my car. i get stuck in red tape with fema. My bitch of a boss at work fucks with four peoples lives. I go from 30hrs to 16 without a so much as suck my dick from the bitch. All my bills are piling up and all my plans i had are shot. It seems like all my issues are stemming from that hell hole i call work.

/end rant.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

The official Rant thread. Empty Re: The official Rant thread.

Post by Adrian Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:17 pm

I hate when you laptop breaks, you move across state lines, and you forget your freaking password! But I'm back foos!
Adrian
Adrian

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by natsushikimaru Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:47 am

Have you ever had those roommates that you loved but they had ways to totally piss you off.? well that's me everyday i come home after working all day and want to use the computer and get told um i just need a minute......three hours later they still need that same minute. seriously what is up with that all you do is use the computer you are on it for at least 12 hours a day and you need more time?
natsushikimaru
natsushikimaru

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:32 am

Dearest Walmart Customer from Yesterday,

You grab your stuff and leave without checking your order. You then call and complain and I promise you to have all of your stuff ready. I warm your rolls and give you over four pounds of macaroni and cheese for the price of three pounds.

This was not enough for you, you demand all of your macaroni free. I tell you I don't have the authority to make that decision but if you go to customer service the would be more than happy to help you. You refuse to walk fifty feet, and instead make me call customer service to get a manager.

Your main claim is the gas money it took you to drive across the town of parsons, I assure you less than 10 miles, so unless you drive a super huge semi, then it was maybe a gallon, probably less though. The extra pound and whatever of macaroni and cheese you received more than covered that.
Also you claimed to have only made it home with the chicken but according to two of my fellow employees you also made it home with two lbs of macaroni salad. I gave you another two pounds of the cold macaroni salad.

You made me cry and made yourself look like an ass in front of other customers. You know what, fuck you. I don't even care, everyone saw that you were a bitch and I hope you're happy. Have a nice life.

Love,
Me
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by natsushikimaru Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:33 pm

To my loving roommates,
Latley you have been really pissing me off first you lost your jobs and i worked with you and helped you out more than i should have. Then you just kept asking for more and more!!! What do you want from me my soul. I pay for the internet and the netflix yet i cant watch movies or use the internet when i want. You borrow money and guilt trip me into giving you more then you go spend some of the borrowed money on a video game wtf. I just dont understand people anymore is this the real you? I came home from work today to find that three of the sodas in my room were missing wth were you doing in my room when i wasnt home thats messed up i dont think i can trust you anymore
natsushikimaru
natsushikimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by natsushikimaru Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:39 pm

so yeah do you ever feel like your not in your own house thats how i feel today. one of my roomies is babysitting for money and i really dont like kids it is kind of awkward. All day i have had to listen to really horrible television programs and listen to the most annoying little girl in the world. i know i could just go to my room but i shouldnt have to i dont know maybe i am just being selfish but i dont think its worth it in the least.
natsushikimaru
natsushikimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlysaBrayan Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:48 am

Seems to be pretty interesting thoughts though, I really agree with what you mentioned about kids. Mind blowing stuff, thanks for sharing.
CarlysaBrayan
CarlysaBrayan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Luckily this didn't happen today but ehre is my open letter to a walmart customer.

If you send your spouse, friend, boyfriend, neighbor, random homeless person off the street, whoever to pick up what you want or ordered that is perfectly fine. But when you call ten minutes after picking up chicken and complain to me that your husband didn't tell us you wanted the family pack I have no sympathy for you. We are not your memory, we handle hundreds of customers a day and we cannot read you or the person you sent's mind.

Make sure whoever you send to get things for you knows what it is you want or ordered. We are only human, don't get bitchy to me over the phone.

Also to some of my coworkers, that guy you're trying to start shit with, we like him much more than you just so you know.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Dear co-worker on A shift,

Learn how to cook and not use can's and things that are already put together for you. I tire of cooking things that just get thrown out once I'm done for that weekend. Also please quit threating to call a person serve parent when we all know that parent will lecture you then proceed to call our supervisor. Also when I say that another person served can hold a sturdy cup and not spill it and it was not proven to long ago during lunch then please do not argue with me. Also when I ask a simple question what happened to a certain medication I suspect no bullshit from you in front of the other houses and their staff. And last but not least please do not speak to me on the matters of sex in a relationship especially if you are not married and have everyone agree with you. Every relationship is different. Thank you that is all.

Sincerely,

Myself
Lilith
Lilith
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3537
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:03 am

I feel off teh porch last week and my teeth are still uber sensitive FUUUUUUUUUUUU
, and i have a cold and i just wanna eat people FUUUUUUUU Brains!!
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Dear stomach,

Please stop growling. I will not feed you what you want because I'm gaining weight that way. So until I get under 120 pounds and no longer have a protruding gut you will not have the food you want so shut up and take it.

Sincerely,

The Master of the Body
Lilith
Lilith
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:06 pm

fuck being sick (with fever and shit) and STILL having to complete homework.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Okay it officially annoys me when someone uses shorthand and I don't know what it means and I ask and that person goes offline. I know the basic shorthand and that's it anything beyond that is like okay what are you talking about. So if you give a short hand that I don't know don't get mad me because I don't know it. I rarely use shorthand and when I do. I have to be in a really lazy mood because I type out all of my words. So for all those people who get mad me for not know who cares because it's your fault for assuming that I know what that shorthand meant at the time you sent it to me.
Lilith
Lilith
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down