The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! I_voting_barFinal Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! I_voting_barFinal Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! Empty Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB!

Post by Juss Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:48 am

Chris Redfield:Stephen Hownam vs. Juss:Amarus Coral
Theme: Final Fantasy
To win: Chris Redfield: Stephen has to kill Amarus Coral!
To win: Juss: Amarus Coral has to survive. For that he has to move trough all 25 different areas in the mansion.
To Tie: Juss & Chris : Amarus has to kill Stephen

Room Effect: Walls bounce magic back!
Who:Stephen and Amarus

It was a quite small and narrow corridor. Around 1.5meters wide and 3 meters high. Two men were standing in front of each-other. One with red hair, other with dark hair.

'' Welcome to my mansion Stephen. I would love to see your fighting abilities but to insure that you are fighting at your full, I have captured your family. They will be released if you manage to kill me!'' Amarus told with arrogant voice but before he was able to end his sentence he had already charged at his enemy. His claws were out and aiming for Stephens head. And then he slashed his claws towards Stephen's face.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! Empty Re: Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB!

Post by Tidus Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:07 pm

as Stephen's family were mentioned Stephen grew angry instantly, and as the slashes came in Stephen ducked and unholstered his weapon. as Stephen was ducking he slid himself backwards along the floor and pointed his Gun at Amarus. "Die you kidnapping bastard" he announced as he began firing bullet after bullet at Amarus, Aiming for his torso and legs as to stop the foe being so damned fast.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! Empty Re: Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB!

Post by Juss Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:43 am

Those shots came as a surprise to Amarus. Luckily he was able to dash his body against the wall and the bullets missed. He dropped down and stretched his hand. After all dashing against wall is quite damaging.

'' Well you are quite good! I am happy that I kidnapped your family!'' This time he was ready for Chris reaction and flashed to Chris'es back.

'' Triple cut!'' He muttered. His two hands were going to hit Chris but before contact a third one appeared from air and was going to cut Chris'es leg.

OOC: Remember the corridor is quite narrow so it is hard to dodge two hands and well if there comes a surprising third hand Very Happy Anyways you have to come up with something good to dodge it, otherwise you might get hit!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Stephen spun around and caught Amarus' hands, but the third one was a surprise and cut into Stephen's leg. Stephen released the left hand of Amarus and grabbed the wound, as he winced in pain.

Stephen then released with his Second hand and dove through a door, Into another room.

Room 2: Room of casting
Effect: All spells have greater effect.

as Stephen slammed into the floor he slowly got up and placed his right hand on his wound, his hand began glowing "Cura" he muttered as his wound healed perfectly, not even leaving a scar.

Stephen then pulled out his Gun and pointed it at the wall which Amarus was stood behind "dodge this" he muttered almost silently as he emptied the Clip into the wall, aiming for Amarus on the other side.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:18 am

Amarus stopped for a moment and took out a potion. Quickly he drunk it but meanwhile he heard gun shots.

'' Dude, don't you know that those walls are bulletbroof?'' He shouted while entered the casting room.

'' You do know that you made a mistake by coming to this room eh?'' He muttered eagerly and raised his hands.

'' Firaga!'' This word filled the whole room with power. It was almost deafening. And then the quite small room got filled with flames. A flame tornado appeared exatly where Stephen was standing and it was going to burn him, a lot. Meanwhile Amarus dash trough the door back to narrow corridor and started running towards another door far in the end of the corridor.

'' Stephen, not going to chase me eh? Or are you dead!'' He shouted enough loudly so that Stephen would hear if he still was in the living list!

OOC: Stephen may I be the room changer? That's why I challenged you, to see how you react to different areas and effects etc. Very Happy You may do it, but only between the rooms you already have been in to. Ok? Wink Oh and remember, the less I change rooms the bigger is your chance to win Very Happy Rooms that burst your char abilities tend to come later on if ... and that is were the trick is. You have to find best room for yourself and keep Amarus inside as long as possible as he is weaker than you, he just knows how to use the rooms in right order!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:12 am

Stephen was stood in the middle of the blazing room, still smiling. he strode out of the room and looked down the corridor as the faint white glow left his skin "Damnit, that trick didn't even give me a suntan" Stephen announced as he removed his sniper from his back "but if you want to play the distance game" Stephen got onto one knee and looked through the Scope of the rifle.

"Hold Still wouldn't want to hurt you now would i?" Stephen shouted as he Squeezed the trigger of his rifle and one of the bullets left the barrel. the bullet launched down the corridor and hit the handle of the room that Amarus was heading to. causing the handle to break off, leaving no way to open the door. asides brute force.

Stephen then turned his attention to Amarus and fired another 4 bullets at him. "Hold still and DIE" he shouted.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:24 am

A smile covered Amarus'es face when the bullet hit the handle.

'' Seems as you are learning fast!'' He muttered quite loudly with ironic voice. But another wave of bullets came heading towards him.

'' If this is how you wish ...'' He muttered quietly while he burst trough the wooden door, wounding himself quite a lot. Fortunately he had dodged 3 bullets but the 4th one moved straight trough his right hand.

'' Argh ...'' He roared while the bullet was moving trough his flesh. And then it flow out, together with blood which covered the floor instantly. But in a mere moment he was standing and slowly walked towards a corner. It was quite a huge room with beautiful fire-place. But something was wrong, something was very wrong in this room. All the blood spilling out from his body went directly to the ground. So did the sweat which had covered Amarus'es face. It was a gravity room, one where gravity is so high that without special training it would be hard to move, but to run ...

Room no. 3: Room of Gravity
Effect: Gravity is extremely high!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Stephen slid his rifle back onto his back, and unholstered the Handgun fron his thigh. he ran up the corridor the handgun fully extended infront of him, at arms length. as he turned into the room the handgun dropped from his hand and hit the floor. it dented the floor and left the gun unusable "Great" Stephen muttered sarcastically, as he realized he would have to go in after Amarus. who was undobtedly uneffected by the gravity.

Stephen removed his Rifle and rested it against the wall, he removed the firing pin Quickly and left it there. he then stood up and pressed his back against the wall, next to the door frame. after he ran his hands through his short styled hair he spun around into the door way and felt himself getting heavier. when he was fully in the room, he felt nearly 5 times as heavy as he normally did, but he was still able to move about.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:33 am

Amarus was standing in the corner and watching how Stephen entered the room. A friendly laughter filled the room.

'' Hard eh? ...'' But his voice wasn't as loud as it was before. It seemed as he was also a bit exhausted by the gravity, especially because of the gun wound that was slowly spilling out blood which moved directly to the ground. And then he charged towards Stephen. He wasn't as quick as outside but without doubts was able to move faster than Stephen. He slide down on the ground and did a small jump, just enough high to get over Stephen. While being in the air under the pressure of gravity he turned around and slashed with his claw towards Stephen the moment his legs touched the ground.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:33 am

Stephen was hit across the back of the shoulders by amarus' attack and fell forward. the blood trickled from the wound and down his arms, as he was on his hands and knee's. Stephen slowly picked himself up and spun around. the blood seaped down his back "cura" he muttered as the wound on his back healed and left a slight scar.

"thats wasn't very nice" he muttered sarcastically as he raised his middle finger at Amarus, "Watch closely, I'll only do this once" he announced, the exhaustion from the gravity was obvious. he then flipped his hand round so the palm of his hand was pointing at Amarus "Ultima" he announced as a ball of Green holy magic shot at Amarus.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:10 pm

Amarus saw the powerful magic moving towards him. And he had to think quick, quicker than ever. And then he knew the solution.

'' Well, I knew you would do this ...'' Amarus muttered quickly with loud and powerful voice. And then, he dropped a bag of explosion which burst him towards the ceiling at high speed. And then where he had been thick dust covered the ground. The magical spell moved straightly towards the mass and hit it. Meanwhile Amarus started falling back towards ground. The huge explosion caused by ultima burst falling Amarus back high off from the ground. And then he fell. Directly to the ground. Even his special training didn't save him from this hit. His nose was broken and face was covered with flowing blood. But he stood up, barely.

'' Arghh ... this was harsh ...'' He muttered and smiled to Chris. His eyes were filled with blood yet with power. And then he rolled a ball of explosives towards Chris. Half meter before it's target it made a huge explosion, one that could match powerful firaga.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Stephen raised his arm infront of his face an a protective barrier appeared, shielding him from the blast "Seriously you should stop playing, or you will die" stephen announced as he extended his right hand again "Holy bolt2 he announced as a beam of pur energy similar to an attack from Dragonball Z shot from his hand at Amarus, Stephen's plan was to Keep Amarus stationary as he knew Amarus' range wasn't as good as his own.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:09 am

Amarus was laughing with his powerful and loud voice. He wiped some sweat away from his face and got ready for another attack.

'' I should stop playing eh ... well to be true I'm just warming up!'' His voice was quite maniacal and his eyes reflected his lust of blood. And then the energy beam was heading towards him. But he was still standing there, quietly. His hands were up and ready to block the hit. And then the room got filled with light, for a moment. But suddenly it was gone and a ball of Holy magic was in the hands of Amarus.

'' Well, let's see how you can handle this.'' After those words whole room got filled with bright light, one that was blinding and hot. And then a huge explosion sounded. Amarus had overdone his attack and the holy on his hands exploded. The explosion hit everything in the room at devastating power. Amarus itself flew straightly against the wall and fell down to the floor. His face was burnt due to heat of holy and blood was dropping down from his nose.

'' Shit ...'' He muttered quietly.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:00 am

As the Explosion of holy Went off Stephen smiled, as he was consumed by the force of the Explosion the scar across his back healed, and the cmall grazes he had vanished. Stephen looked at Amarus with a sadistic Grin. "Did i neglect to tell you that When it comes to elemental Spells, Holy magic cures me"

Stephen then extended his right hand "Breaking Bomb" he shouted as a highly reactive Ball of holy launched at Amarus, the attack would explode upon contact with anything.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:09 am

Amarus smiled angrily to Stephen.His eyes were filled with astonishment yet with raw power and his power of will.

'' Well not your fault ... I should have learned more about you before ... oh well, actually surprises are cool!'' He told with loud voice and pushed his body up.It was hard and painful but he had to stand up. And so he did. The ball was going to touch him any moment but then he disappeared. After an eye blink he reappeared behind Chris. And the same moment the ball exploded and once again filled the room with holy. But Amarus was safe behind Stephen. When the light vanished, he slashed his claws towards Stephen at high speed.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:32 am

Stephen allowed the Gravity to take effect and drop down onto his knee's, so Amarus' attack missed. As Stephen stood back up, he spun around, He clenched both his fist, and as he did so an Inch long needle appeared from each of his knuckles. Stephen then threw a punch in the direction of amarus' Jaw.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:38 am

Barely Amarus was able to pull his head back and dodge the hit. Sweat dropped to the ground and he wiped away some blood what had covered his nose. Meanwhile he moved smoothly, so smoothly that he seemed to be almost unaffected by the gravity, to the back of Stephen and released another slash, this time one hand was aiming for head, other for legs.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:09 pm

as amarus left Stephen's eye sight he knew what his opponent was trying to do so he dove forwards, knowing that he was trying to move behind him. as Stephen hit the floor he rolled forwards and spun around to Face Amarus "dude, you have to think of something else" Stephen announced as he extended his arms out to each side, small balls of Holy energy launched out of his fingers and into the walls, each ball had an opposite in the opposite wall. Small webs of Holly energy linked the opposites and made a kind of web wall between Amarus and Stephen, the webbing was hightly adhesive and would stick to whoever touched it.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:03 am

Amarus started laughing, once again.

'' A web ... that's lame eh? ...'' He told ironically and dodged one beam of holy web.

'' Guess I will start waiting for you here!'' He muttered and sat down. He put his hands together and told something, very quietly. And next moment his hand were as good as new, well to be honest, only the open wounds were gone. The scar caused by the gun remained and so did the burnt skin.

'' That should do it ...'' He told and started staring Stephen.

'' GO ahead!'' He told now with loud yet bored voice.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:33 am

stephen smiled as Amarus took a seat. "you now hold a large problem Amarus, my cold harted foe" Stephen's voice had a tone of Victory. "there is only one Exit out of this room" stephen raised his right hand and pointed over his right shoulder with his thumb "and it's through the door behind me, To get to that door you must pass through my web, and me. Whereas I can attack you whilst you stay in my self made prison"

Stephen then used his web trick again to add more coverage to the gaps left by the first one. Stephen then strode over to the wall on his right and placed his hand on it. he muttered some latin words and all of the walls in the room began emitting a slight white glow. "And now the walls have a perminant reflect spell so Your magic cannot break through the walls. Stephen then extended his right hand and smiled "and with me absorbing the holy element i can do whatever i want" stephen announced as he extended his right hand at Amarus.

With his fingers pointing in 5 different directions his smile shifted to a slight smirk "Holyga" he announced as beams of powerful holy magic shot from each of his fingertips and began bouncing around the room, All of them were going to bounce off a wall and head for Amarus at some point.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:23 am

And then, when Stephen was already certain of his win, something astonishing occurred.

'' Bravo!'' A strong and familiar voice told from further away, from somewhere behind Stephen.

'' Really, you were fantastic. I never hoped for any less from you!'' It was Amarus, in his full glory. He was unharmed and his eyes were full of excitement. A smile was on his face and his armor was clean.

'' I thought that I should learn more about you and that came handy ... if I wouldn't have made an illusion while entering the gravity room, I might be lying dead in front of you by now ... but as I did, it's the opposite now!'' He told with ironic voice. And then he raised his hands and similar things to Stephen's web of holy blocked the door. But those were made of pure darkness.

'' Did I forgot to mention that I am fast learner?'' He muttered and pointed to the thick web, one that was as thick as Stephen's. And then started walking away trough the narrow corridor towards another room which was unvisited before.

'' Oh and have fun!'' He told a moment before entering the next room. The same time a huge beast like being appeared from the darkness. It was a shadow, or something similar, made from pure darkness. One that was powerful enough to stand holy magic and powerful enough to deal tons of damage.

'' Holy elementalist ... this is something I have waited for long time ...'' The shadow roared. And then he charged at Stephen. He released three waves of darkness, directly at Stephen.

OOC: Surprise Wink
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Stephen smiled at Amarus little Trick "bravo" he announced as the beast charged at him. Stephen knocked away the three balls of magic as though they were nothing "you really think this servent of darkness can harm me" Stephen then spun to face the beast and a large two handed sword appeared in his right hand. the blade was an Orangy red colour and with one slash, Stephen had dispatched the enemy. "To easy" he muttered.

The blade then vanished and Stephen vanished and re-appeared outside the room, he was looking down the corridor as Amarus walked away "Holy" he announced as he shot a beam of Holy magic at Amarus, before he grabbed his rifle from the doorway and aimed down the corridor. *BANG* the bullet was aimed Directly for Amarus' leg.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:45 pm

Amarus was going to enter the next room when he heard the scream of the shadow. He turned around and saw Stephen aiming at him.

'' Nice... nice ...'' He muttered and quickly opened the door. And then the ball of holy came. He squat down and dodged the ball of holy. But then a gunshot. Barely he was able to jump to the room and dodge the bullet. But this room, it was weird, very weird. To be honest, there was nothing. At least nothing that one could see. Amarus smiled to himself and rushed trough the darkness.

'' So white man, show me what you got!'' Amarus shouted loud enough to be heard in corridor. But the darkness, it was so thick and lonely.

Room 4: The room of eternal Darkness
Effect: The room is filled with total darkness. The darkness cannot be vanished neither will fire or holy lighten it up.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Stephen strode down the corridor and looked into the room. as he looked into the room he saw all of the Darkness "Deep joy" he muttered sarcastically as he stepped into the room. he extended his right index finger and summoned a small holy ball to his finger, but as the spell light up, it didn't liked the room "Spiffing" he joked as he walked deeper into the room "Marko" he shouted "Marko" he repeated "Oi, your meant to say Polo" Stephen shouted.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:21 am

Amarus started laughing when he heard the joke of Stephen but he knew that was meant as that and so he instantly jumped to right, just in case. He had no idea where exactly he was and so was trying to dodge every possible obstacle. As he had studied the outfit of the room before. And then he shouted.

'' Polo!'' He moved few steps to right and started waiting for an attack. To locate his enemy.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next