The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Behind the Scenes I_vote_lcapBehind the Scenes I_voting_barBehind the Scenes I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Behind the Scenes I_vote_lcapBehind the Scenes I_voting_barBehind the Scenes I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Behind the Scenes

Go down

Behind the Scenes Empty Behind the Scenes

Post by Mari Bryn Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:11 pm

`We don't have enough active RP members, it's sad but it's true. And what's a wolf without her pack I ask you? With all my current Rp threads falling inactive I was struggling to find a creative outlet. When the secondary characters were added it hit me. Rieka would get a pack.

One of the problems in forming the pack was Rieka's age, not many people would follow a leader 20 or thirty years younger than them, plus Rieka wasn't your normal werewolf. Eventually though I came up with the plot involving newly bitten humans and how the change effects them and how Rieka helps them through that.

It's really helped flesh out Rieka as a character to me it seems as if she become a sidekick type character. That's my fault because I don't really focus on fight scenes like most RPers do. Two me fights are secondary to plot and character development. Given that, a story isn't any fun without conflict, so the Red Wolf was spawned. He was also a convenient means for the boys infections.

I don't know why the pack is all made up of boys, that's just the characters my mind spun. Tobias is the young angel child, Rieka is like a big sister to him, protecting him, helping him etc. I toyed with making him so young, I mean what could a twelve year old do. But I feel like he was needed to give Rieka a new family to focus on.

James Talbert is the strong silent character. He's probably the least fleshed out of the three. He's the Caring big brother even though he's younger than Rieka and Samuel. You'd think with his size he'd be aggressive but as you'll find out he's really quite sweet.

Then comes Samuel Carter. The Sly cocky one. He dad was a General but he died somehow leaving Samuel alone. At 17 he thinks he knows everything and that he's invincible. He's like the spoiled rich kid of the bunch, the one who only wears the big label cloths and drinks bottled water. I think he's going to grow the most over time.

So there's your sneak peak into the pack. Keep looking for other tidbits in the future.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum