The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Roisin McKay Vampire Gunner I_vote_lcapRoisin McKay Vampire Gunner I_voting_barRoisin McKay Vampire Gunner I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Roisin McKay Vampire Gunner I_vote_lcapRoisin McKay Vampire Gunner I_voting_barRoisin McKay Vampire Gunner I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Roisin McKay Vampire Gunner

2 posters

Go down

Roisin McKay Vampire Gunner Empty Roisin McKay Vampire Gunner

Post by Chryse Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:33 pm

User Name: Chryse
Name: Roisin McKay
Race: Vampire
Job class:Gunner
Two Skills: Scatter Shot, Sharp Shooter

Appearance: Roisin is 5'7 With long blond hair, pale skin and bright red lips. She's been compared many times to the goddess Aphrodite due to her appearance. She wears a a dark split dress and leggings to allow free movement, and she always has a gun at her side.

Personality: Roisin is calm and calculating, she doesn't rush into things and considers all options carefully before making a decision. Despite this she can still make quick decisions when needed, years of practice have given her that. She loves playing the role of seductress to unwary humans, it's one of the few things that truly make her laugh.

History: Roisin was 28 and the mother of two when she was captured in the woods near her home by a group of bandits. She was with them for months when she was able to escape. With no clue where she was she set off to try and return to her family, but on the way she got mortally wounded. The only reason she didn't die then was a young Vampire came upon her and Turned her to save her life. She tried to return to her family but was driven away, because to them she was now a monster. She's spent the last 422 years wandering the worlds and occasionally dropping by to spy on her many grandchildren to lend them subtle guidance.
Chryse
Chryse

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Roisin McKay Vampire Gunner Empty Re: Roisin McKay Vampire Gunner

Post by Captain Jack Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Approved!!! feel free to start postin
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator