The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Favorite character? I_vote_lcapFavorite character? I_voting_barFavorite character? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Favorite character? I_vote_lcapFavorite character? I_voting_barFavorite character? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Favorite character?

Go down

Favorite character? Empty Favorite character?

Post by pizza Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:43 am

It can be anyone from the 13 series. I like lightning and notcis ^.^
pizza
pizza

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum