The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Getting Started I_vote_lcapGetting Started I_voting_barGetting Started I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Getting Started I_vote_lcapGetting Started I_voting_barGetting Started I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Getting Started

Go down

Getting Started Empty Getting Started

Post by Captain Jack Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:14 am

ok, first off, in the Eternal Quest RP, you need to pick a race, the races are here: The Races After selecting a Race, youll need to pick a job class to start out in, here: The Jobs. Now, after you have chosen your Race and Job, youll now create your character and then submit your Bio. Info on your bios can usually be found in the races thread, also, check this thread here for Submission rules: Submission rules And then sumbit your Bio here: Submit Your Bio Here!. After all this, wait for the Rp-director(me) or Felix, to accept it, then its RP time!

Now, for your second question, what can they do, well if we think you are out of bound on somthing, we will tell you, just follow normal site rules, and all special skills a character will have will be in the races thread. For anymore questions, ask in here, or pm me Wink

Zack sums it up for ye.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: