The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
FF7: another way RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFF7: another way RP - Page 4 I_voting_barFF7: another way RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
FF7: another way RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFF7: another way RP - Page 4 I_voting_barFF7: another way RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

FF7: another way RP

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FF7: another way RP - Page 4 Empty Re: FF7: another way RP

Post by lalaland Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Dave pushed the button to Hojo's Lab
"Xander I'm so sorry"
and dave wound up and punched him right into the stomach
Xander droped to the floor it looked as he was unconscious
Dave picked him up and slung him over his shoulder
*bing* the elevator doors opened he walked into the lab
"Zack is gonna hate me" Dave sighed
He droped Xander onto the lab bench
"Happy Hojo" Dave teased.
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Xander was unconscious befire he even touched the floor.

-------------------------------------------------------
HOJOS LAB

When Dave entered Hojo said "ahh there we are". He turned the lights on at the Table and started prodding his Experimenting equipment. "What a great specimen its great to see you again" He said smiling. He turned to Dave and said "Oh an by the way You can go and tell your director that you completed the mission. Congratulations Dave Strife Soldier 1st Class" He turned to the table and as Dave exited He sid "Next of kin need not be in the lab when experiments occur"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Dave left the room without a second glace. He walked up to the Elevator
*bing* floor 25 Directors Office.
As the Elevator rode up Dave was talking to himself
"Zack is going to hate me for this, but I really needed 1st"
Than he heard a voice, a very familiar voice.... the voice of.... sephiroth
"you don't need this, I can show you true power,learn to glide like me, master the Masamune.... your diffrent.... you have the most Jenova in you out of Soldier... You and I... Are very similar.... almost like brothers, the reason you can hear me is when you where first in Soldier I infused you with S-Cells so I can talk to you after my death... I Saw great potential in you"
the word brothers just reapted in Dave's head.
Dave entered the Directors office.
"director i brought Xander to Hojo Sir!"

"Very good dave I will just give you Soldier 1st Class Status on our main server's"
"there you go"
"you new uniform is waiting for you in the bin outside"
"use your new responsibilities with honor"

Dave walked out and changed into his new uniform
"this feels good"
Dave droped and did 25 push up's just to get comfortable into his new cloths

"finally i can see what really happened on that day"
Dave raced to the archives of Shinra. People where congratulating him on first "thx guys" Dave said as he ran past them.

Dave sat down and flipped through the pages

Cloud Strife K.I.A
Zack Fair M.I.A
Top Secret
After Cloud Strife Went Missing And Our Scouts Could Only Find Traces Of Fight And Blood Witch Was Matched With Cloud, They Marked Him K.I.A.
Shinra's Spy's Also Found That Zack Saved Cloud's Life And Changed His Name To "Xander Fair" He Than Went Underground So No One Suspects Anything
Until Hojo Wants To Do Experiments To Confirm This Find"
Dave shut the file
anger raging through him he ran out of Shinra straight to Zack and Aerith's House he needed answers.
He arrived and didn't even bother knocking he bashed the door open
and screamed
"Fair GIVE ME ANSWERS"

(OCC sorry i didn't give a clear description of what dave looks like
http://netlinkenterprises.com/tmimages/00-7X26.jpg Septh Sword
Clothing http://www.sephirothpictures.info/pictures/0000/0112/sephiroth-outfit_thumb.jpg their is just no sleeves
same hair as cloud accept longer and brown
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:55 pm

Zack opened the door and looked worried "whats happened?", he saw the look on Daves face and said "You had better come inside" Aerith wanted to know what was wrong but zack said "Remember that i sai there would be a time when Dave would be angry? Remember i said that then you should go to the church and tend the flowers?" Aerith kissed zack and headed out the door. she put what she meant as a re-assuring hand on daves shoulder as she left. "Come in David"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Dave stormed inside
"sorry for the trouble Aerith"
He waited for Aerith to leave when something got ahold of him
He didn't have his sword but a suddden green flash and the sword materialized in front of Dave he pointed it at Zack's face
"Why didn't you tell me, how could you deny me of my brother, my family, i had
why didn't you tell me" Dave was so angry he was restraining form killing Zack even though he is unarmed.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:05 pm

"It was safer that way" Zack said backing away. "The entirre of sinra were after us. It would be safer if everyone thought he were dead" Zack ruffled his hair in worry. "You have to understand, i wouldve told you, i wanted to tell you but it was impossible, not while Shinra was still looking for us. Where is he anyway?" Zack asked now even more worried

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:08 pm

"how do you think i became first"
"my mission was to bring him to Hojo for tests"
Dave walked closer to Zack his sword pointing at his heart
He heard the voice in his head again
"Kill him... he stole your family deprived you of your honor, people like him don't deserve to live"
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD" Dave Screamed going insane he immited a powerful energy that shook the house he started floating into the air.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Zacks heart rate had shot up when Dave got closer, that familiar sword zeroing in on his heart. then Dave burst out screaming get out of my head then he watched as he flew away. "Those words" He remembered cloud saying it during the later stages of the experiments

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Dave Flew off past 7th Heaven as shockwave moved it as if an earthquake just was under it
people where screaming
"He is back" "God Save Us"
Dave Flew up into the Shinra building to the President office
He was there in his chair
"How dare you lie to me, how dare you take him away from me"
"Dave it was in our....."
"YOU LIED TO ME YOU SON OF A BITCH"
Dave steped towards the president. grabed him by his neck and smashed him through the glass, all you could hear is the faint sound of his scream.
His bodyguards ran into the room firing at Dave
they rendered useless, something was protecting him
Witch one swift move the bodyguards droped dead with gash marks in their chest. He flew out the broken windows witch the president was thrown out of. Laughing with a hatred in his eyes.
He Disappeared into the night.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:08 am

Stephen was slowly drinking his pint before Tifa ran into the room "xanders been gone a long timw" she announced to everyone in the bar "Who gives a Fuck" barret announced "It's not like we need that brat to lead us anyway" Stephen jumped to his feet, cutting edge came out of it's sheath and arrived at Barret's neck "you wanna say that again" he announced anger in his voice, he took another swig of his beer "whatever kid" Barret announced before using his gun arm to knock the sword away and stepping to the pinball table, heading down into the secret base.

Stephen looked at tifa as he re-sheathed cuttin edge "I'll find him, don't worry" Stephen announced as he handed his beer to her "hold this" he announced as he exited 7th Heaven and ran in the direction of Zack's house, he had to speak to zack to see if he knew anything. Sprinting as hard as he could he arrived at the house in under 10 minutes. he walked through the busted up door and saw Zack across the other side of the room "What happened here Zack?" he announced "do you know anything about Xander's whereabouts?"
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Zero heard all that had been going on and saw Stephen go sprinting out of 7th heaven,which is the main reason he awoke, so Zero decided to follow Stephen to Zack's house.

But before he left he had to tie Xan up to stop him from following incase it got dangerous, Zero hunted around for Derios and remebered he left it on the back of his chair in 7th heaven, Zero stuck his head in the door and saw Derios wasnt there, it was gone!! "Where the hell is Derios" Zero growled as he pulled Helena from her holster, Zero fired two bullets into the ceiling and growled "Which one of you bastards took my Derios" Zero paced around the bar looking at each person to search for any signs of guiltiness or any other traces of any other tell tale emotions of someone who had taken Derios.

For Derios wasnt an ordinary blade it was a blade forged from a crimson tinted admantine ore which was one of the rarest ores out there. "I'll ask again WHO TOOK DERIOS MY BLADE?" Zero yelled, his temper and blood pressure rising as he saw a young boy walk up to him holding Derios. "The man in the corner apoligises for taking your blade,sir" The young boy said nervously.

Zero couldnt control his rage and kicked the boy to the floor as he snatched Derios back, he then proceeded over to the man who had taken it and drew Derios and held the tip to his throat, "I ever find you've touched my blade again, I WILL KILL YOU" Zero put real emphasis on the last part of his sentence as he pushed the blade into the man's throat causing a tiny cut that drew forth one bead of blood, thats what just poking you with it can do, think about what it can do with full powered swings" Zero whispered the last part into the mans ear and then slammed his head into the table in front of the man.

Zero picked the mans drink up downed it in one and left in a rush to catch up to Stephen.
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:53 pm

"Dave happened. There is something you must know about Xander but now isnt the time. You two have to go help him, hes at Hojos Lab, You guys have to get to him and quickly too" Zack asked pleading with Stephen and Zero to help Xander/Cloud out "After all i think we know just how crazy Hojos experiments can get" He added the last part feeling sick, it reminded him of he past he tried to forget

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hojos Labratory

"Its been a long time Cloud." Hojo said tinkering with his science equipment. He picked up a syringe "A long time indeed since i have waited for you to return and i may continue my tests" the syringe became filled with a green glowing liquid. When this entered the vein in Clouds arm it caused noreaction "Just as unresponsive as before" Hojo said marking the charts then filling the syringe to a higher point this time and injecting it once more. The reaction wasnt instant but Clouds body began to jerk, lightly at first but steadily more violent

Turks meeting

"But Tseng" Kat said in anger "You cant tell us to disband when it leaves you in danger" Kats hand fell across her nunchaku as she heard Renos voice chime in. "You know his word IS final" He said in his lazy tones. It caused him to recieve a look of contempt and disgust from Kat. Tseng hushed her retort before she made it "Well its not my word which orders this. Rufus has been trying to get rid of us for a while" He pointed out. "Well, now Shinra Senior is dead Rufus owns the company and his rules come into play"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Stephen heard Hojo's name and sprinted out of the house. he headed for the Shinra building. Stephen checked his swords as he got into the marketplace and a large coloured man strode over to him "Sorry sir, this is Don corneo's marketplace, you are not alloud to enter here. Stephen pulled the cutting edge through his stomach and stepped forward so the blade slid deeper in, the man spat out a cough of blood "Shouldn't have stood in my way" Stephen whispered in his ear.

Stephen pulled the sword out of the guys stomach, swung it about a few times to get rid of the blood and then slid cutting edge back into it's sheath. Stephen walked past the dead body and headed for Corneo's mansion. Stephen kicked the door open and strode through, glaring at the two large muscular men standing infront of him "No entry for men not employed by Don Corneo one of them announced, before Stephen unsheath Cutting edge and killed the two men with ease.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:28 am

Dave flashing through the sky.
He was hearing Sehphiroth's voice in his head again
"Go to Shinra kill hojo and realse the monsters withing those remnants will join the lifestream and girdle the planet.
Dave looked around mindlessly as he some how appeared inside a small town in front of Corneos Mansion he looked around two dead men where outside the door
Dave walked in.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Stephen ran up stairs and kicked open the door to Corneo's room "what are you doing here?" he announced in surprise "you are not a woman" stephen pulled cutting edge from it's sheath and pointed the blade at Corneo. "Well don, hows about i end your life, direct me how to get onto thee shinra plate" Stephen announced, fury in his voice.

Corneo pointed out his window towards a large cable, Stephen sheathed cutting edge and charged at the window, launching himself through it and gravving onto the cable, climbing the cable.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Dave heard the door up stairs get broken
gaurds charged out the rooms through the house and ran at dave

"Pitty fools" Dave laughing mockingly at them.
He walked towards the first sets of guards
"FREEZE" they yelled
Dave no emotion in his face not a word and slashed through them as the droped passed the floor.

Dave walked into Corneo's room
"Oh Shit" Corneo looked scared Dave put his blade to his neck
and with one swift blow, decapitated him.
He walked past the window and flew up toward the plate
Laughing as he saw Stephen climbing up.
He droped onto the landing above Stephen and pointed his sword at him
I have waited a long time for this.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Stephen swung back and forward until he had enough momentum to throw himself onto the patform above, he was stood opposite dave "Been waiting for what?" he announced, pride was apparent in his voice. Stephen smirked as his wrist began glowing and Stephen was engulfed in a protective shield, guarding him from magic and physical attacks. "are you really gunna try and fight me?" Stephen announced, the pride in his voice was growing more apparent.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:09 pm

"What have I got to loose it's better to slow you down and let hojo continue his work than you interrupt him in the middle of his experiment's"
"you little protection wont last for ever against my attacks"
Dave ran at Stephen holding Sephiroth's legendary sword at the ready.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Stephen preformed two backflips and then dodged out of the way of Dave's charge. he rolled over and then stood facing Dave "you betrayed xander" Stephen announced as he reached for cutting edge but paused. "I won't fight you, your one of us, you know Xander needs our help" Stephen announced trying to get through to Dave to get him to help Stephen.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Dave was amused at Stephens agility to avoid hos charge
but Dave had a trick up his sleeve, Sephiroth's voice was withing Dave's head once more
"I have learned to be able to do small teleports behind people as sneak attacks.... concentrate and focus behind this fool"

Dave closed his eyes and withing a flash he felt the wind move and opened his eyes and was behind Stephen
He took his sword and run it around Stephens face he whispered in his ear
"On your kness, I want you to beg for your life"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Zell lookeA man weilding Sephiroths blade and Someone who was fighting him. Zell was bored and decided to join in. He drew Renzo blade and jumped from the nearby support. His cloak ruffling in the breeze as he came into there midst. He fired a fireball at both of them hoping to draw there attention. "Hey over here"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Dave within a flash saw the fireball comming he through Stephen onto the floor and jumped towards the hooded figure
"that was a mistake" as he slashed at his torso.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:20 pm

Zell quickly brought Renzo in the way of the slash and said "Just because you hold the sword doesnt mean your as good as him" He kicked out at His attackers torso with his boot and flund another fire ball at him. "You cant defeat me"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:24 pm

Dave flew back and slashed through the fire ball as if it where nothing
"Just because I don't have appearance dosn't mean he isn't a part of me" Dave said laughing.
He flew towards his attack and kicked his sword hand. and bringing his sword for a swipe through his stomach.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Again renzo was already in the way. "Part of YOU?" Zell was ticked off now and his voice held it. "He chose YOU?" Renzo slashed wildly. "Why didnt he choose ME?" His anger made his attack style very Sporadic as his anger increased. A Lightning bolt flew from his hand aimed at Masamune, hoping to burn the attackers hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum