The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
FF7: another way RP - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFF7: another way RP - Page 5 I_voting_barFF7: another way RP - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
FF7: another way RP - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFF7: another way RP - Page 5 I_voting_barFF7: another way RP - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

FF7: another way RP

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FF7: another way RP - Page 5 Empty Re: FF7: another way RP

Post by lalaland Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Dave was fighting him mindlessly "He choose me because he saw my potential in me"
Dave got hit with the lightning bolt
He felt a pain in his hand but nothing to serious.
He kept slashing at his attacker.
"you choose the wrong time to fight me" he laughed like a maniac
Dave grabbed his attackers face and was about to fireball him in the face.
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Before The man could even touch the folds of His cloak to hold him onplae, he had flipped out of his reach, Slashing downwards in a second flip to attack the man who claimed to have potential. "Even the great genesis couldnt get me with that move" He gloated

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:42 pm

"genisis was weak he was jealous" evading the mans attack.
He smashed the man in the stomach with the hilt of his sword.
"who the hell are you anyway"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:59 pm

"Thats for me to know" He said blocking another attack and launching a second fireball at the other man "And you to find out when the time comes" He got hit by the hilt but shrugged it off almost immediately a lock of long blond hair fell from the hood blocking Zells face from view completely, now you cant even see if he is smiling or not

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Dave charged at the man getting annoyed by his insolent behavior
"You are just a puppet, In my little game" Dave said smiling
He ran up the cable and cut down the main pipe witch made the whole piller shake
"what you reamber is the illusion what I am showing you is reality"
Dave said standing atop the moving pillar
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Zell appeared infront of Davbe and slashed downwards "I am a puppet eh?" He laughed "no thats you" He slashed at Daves chest and arms like a madman the loose lock of hair flopping about almost comically "And i am going to cut your strings" He thrust his blade at Daves gut

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Dave laughed as he saw the man trying so hard to beat him
"you will need more speed than that to hurt me"
Dave said appearing behind the man. And used the masamune to slice at the mans arms unless the man can jump 7 feet in the air in less than 2 seconds there is no way Dave could miss this.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:31 pm

The cut hit its mark. the cloaks arm fell from the arm and revealed a blue uniform that was now marked with a slash. yet where there should be blood the would had already healed. Renzo had again stopped most of the blow and was already grinding down towards Daves hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:41 pm

Stephen saw the two maniacs in battle "well, here is my chance" he muttered to himself as he began climbing again. His target was the Shinra building, his goal, to save Xander. Stephen was heading towards the plate that held the shinra building. he could hear the two fighting below him.

after 10 minutes of climbing, Stephen arrived on the plate and ran straight into the Shinra building, cutting down any guards who stood in his path. Stephen looked around the main lobby and shook his head "they will have some sort of trap waiting for me" he muttered to himself so he exited and ran right out of the building, he went around to a fire exit, broke the door through and began running up the stairs.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Dave laughed as he the sword hit his hand
he jumped back onto a platform
"Cure" he said and his wound healed.
"So blue uniform are your an infiltryman or a low class Soldier" Dave asked in astonishment as she saw the blue on the mans arm where the cloak fell off.
"you are a worthy adversary"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:58 pm

"Worthy? Dave you have no idea" He said slashing down diagonally with renzo. His blonde hair moved slightly revealing for a split second appeared to be Blue eyes. They looked Very familiar. He jumped up onto Daves shoulders and used his head to get higher.
"Its been fun Dave" He said "Just like old times, but i got to go sort something out with an old friend of mine." He teleported away from Dave and appeared a flor above Stephen. As Ste rounded the corner Zell waited with his sword ready and a fireball in his fist

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:16 am

As Dave say the man disappear. He fly to the top of the plate and walked into Shinra. He teleported into the Presidents room.
"Rufus, I would advise you to leave Midgar and go somewhere safer"

"Is that so... I have no intention of leaving until i settle my score with you for killing my father
Rufus pulled out his gun at shot and Dave
"I'm not fighting you, I could kill you as easily as I killed your father" Dave laughed
Walking towards Rufus.
Rufus was so scared he was missing every single shot as Dave drew closer and closer.
Dave drew his sword
"I... Thought I thought you weren't going to kill me"
"ahh Mr.Shinra I said i wouldn't kill you but I never said anything about slow suffering" at the end of that sentence he plunged his sword into the stomach and whispered in his ear
"when you die your life will be part of the lifestream and eventually you will become a part of me"
He pulled his sword out and kick Rufus to the ground in the middle of the room. Left to go to the lower floor's.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:48 am

---------------------------------------------------------------
Last words
---------------------------------------------------------------Rufus pressed the silent alarm. The shutters on the doors and windows came crashing down. even in the stairwell you saw it. with a final groan "Dave" Rufus died and without warning the most powerful family was gone and over.
Turks
Kat stormed from the roo and saw Reno. "You know R if you wanted to follow me around you onlt had to ask" She smiled at the other. "Well i had to make sure you were safe when you went out tonight" Kat looked a little puzzled, but im not going out tonight" she said "Oh but you are now" Came the cocky reply.
"Is that a date reno?" She asked "Well if you want it to be" He replied
Hojo's Place

"Its a good job we got the helicopter out of ther as soon as we could" Hojo said looking at Xander now suspended in a tank of green liquid that seemed to give off an ominous glow "We'd ge in trouble now" He said indicating the screen that shown the lab experiments escaping into ths stairwell. even though the shutters were down on the doors

((OOC: Chris, they are behind you))

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:05 pm

As Stephen ran up the stairs he heard the battle cry of lab experiments "great" he muttered under his breath as he reached the next level. his path was blocked by the guy from earlier. "woah!" stephen announced as he looked over his shoulder and saw a behamoth comming up the stairs "Great" he thought to himself, even his internal monologue knew how to use sarcasm. Stephen then looked back to the guy from earlier "If you don't mind, i kinda have business to attend to, so move out of my way" Stephen paused a moment knowing that the behamoth grew closer "if your really intent on killing something" Stephen paused as the behamoth lunged for him "Kill this" he announced before rolling out of the way and leaving the behamoth heading straight for the figures Jugular vein.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Zells eyes and hand shone yellow and the monster stopped in its tracks. It growled loudly and turned on its fellow experiments. A cry went up from the crowd as he turned to the man "Stephen" He taunted "Stephen" "Ive been watching you stephen, Hows your mother?" Zell taunted. "Still dead?" He laughed because i can help you get her back"
"I know things others dont i wil bring her back to you if you help me" He taunted "I know who youre lookng for and he isnt here"

[MOD EDIT: PLEASE PUT MORE EFFORT INTO YOUR POSTS, AT LEAST 2/3 LINES IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, PLEASE TRY HARDER WITH YOUR POSTS AND ADD MORE DETAIL AS IT MAKES IT EASIER ON THE OTHER RPER'S. ALSO, YOU SPECIFY THAT YOU HAVE NO MATERIA IN YOUR BIO, SO HOW COULD YOU CONTROL THE ACTIONS OF AN EXPERIMENT AND SUMMON A FIREBALL, ALL MAGIC IN FFVII IS BASED ON MATERIA]

((OOC: well, hes an experiment himself and half my post didnt go up ¬_¬ it was longer hold on ill change it))

Last edited by Amethyst_Zell on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:51 pm

Stephen looked at the mystery figure and gritted his teeth in rage at the mention of his mother "how dare you even think her name, let alone say it" Stephen announced, the rage was building up in his body, he could feel his body go into Fury status element. "I don't care what you say, i know things you don't" Stephen announced "she is back with the lifestream, where she belongs" Stephen announced as he placed his hand on the grip of cuttnig edge "Now i suggest you tell me who you are or i will end your meaningless existance" Stephen announced
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:57 pm

"Who i am isnt important, im a... friend" He said as if deciding something "But you should know one thing. That Dave guy. He will take your mothers soul from the lifestream and use her to strengthen himself" Zell said waiting for any changes in Stephens reaction. He started walking away from stephen backwards so that renzo was ready to protect from attacks

"And your friend Xander isnt here. He was moved a while ago when they detected a break-in" He laughed as he slashed down into a defensive pose waiting for stephen to make his move "Take my help and find him, Or lose everything" He said "Your Choice"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Stephen pulled cutting edge from it's sheath. "do you mean i will loose everything, or you will try to take everything from me" he announced as he threw Cutting edge. The sword missed the figure and scewered an experiment on the wall. Stephen strode past the figure and collected his sword, his back to the figure "and what makes you think i need help anyway?" Stephen asked as he pulled cutting edge from the experiment and slid it into it's sheath. turning around Stephen faced the figure.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:35 pm

"I can sense things like this" He said smirking at stephen. "That and i can find Xander wherever he goes" Zell shifted his stance slightly into what he felt was a little more friendly of a stance. Renzo was lowered but still drawn incase of attack from the experiments.
"its better off if you dont ask how" Zell said "You can call me Zed or Zell its up to you" He turned and killed a rogue experiment with a quick slash "But decide soon and lets geto ut of here"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Dave was walking down the stairs to hojo's lab.
He sensed that they had evacuated but he sensed two others there.

Dave Laughed. "why hello there Stephen" "I see your here to" he looked at the hooded man.

"Working together now are you" Dave laughed some more.
and drew his sword and pointed at the two.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Stephen looked over his shoulder at Dave and then looked back at Zell "I have some thing i need to take care of here first" he muttered so only zell could hear "I need to be in hojo's lab" he continued, still under his breath. Stephen then spun around to face Dave "Stay out of this Dave, I do not wish to fight you" Stephen announced clearly so dave could hear him.

Stephen took a few steps in the direction of Hojo's lab, now his nose was practically against the tip of Dave's sword "I am not going to fight you dave, stay out of my way and we shall not need to kill each other" Stephen announced,
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Zells eyes flicked to the other man and Renzo was up and ready. "Stephen, You go on ahead ill deal with him" Zell took off the cloak and quickly without reveling his face slipped on a shinra mask. The cloak was discarded in Daves direction and renzo slashed the air as Zell altered his stancs. His hand shone red as a fire ball appeared.
"Just go do what you have to do and then come back, ill be waiting" Then without waiting for him to leave he leapt forward at dave "Lets do this"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Dave laughed
Slashed at Stephen for him not to go any where. He didn't even look if he stabbed him or not.
He jumped toward the man.
"Do you really believe you have the slightest chance of winning"
Catching the man's sword with his own blade now it was a matter of strength to see who could knock the other back
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Zell was struggling against the blade and he forced in the direction of the stairwell opening. If he managed to disarm Dave the sword would fall 30 floors "I Can beat you" He said "I have faced tougher monsters than you and survived. you cant beat me." He launched the fireball at daves stomach and turned momentarily to chris "What are you waiting for go get what you want"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Dave laughed as the man tryed to aim the fireball at him
"Can a monster do this" he questioned as he teleported behind the man and kicked his back.
"even in your dreams you couldn't beat me" Dave laughed
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: