The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
FF7: another way RP - Page 6 I_vote_lcapFF7: another way RP - Page 6 I_voting_barFF7: another way RP - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
FF7: another way RP - Page 6 I_vote_lcapFF7: another way RP - Page 6 I_voting_barFF7: another way RP - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

FF7: another way RP

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FF7: another way RP - Page 6 Empty Re: FF7: another way RP

Post by Tidus Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:20 pm

Stephen ducked under the slash from Dave's blade and noticed that he engaged zell. "zell, I'll be back as soon as i can" Stephen called out to Zell before heading directly into the lab. Stephen began searching around for something, he searched and searched, trying to keep his mind of Zell and Dave fighting each other. "help me" Stephen heard, it was a strange voice, it sounded old and weak. as he spun around he saw a containment cell with a red Dog like creature inside, the dog looked hungry and weak "was that you who spoke?" Stephen announced.

"Yes, Please save me" the dog replied. stephen strode over to the container and slashed the lock with Cutting edge and the door swung open. The dog stood up and walked out, it was slow and very weak. stephen crouched down and looked at the dog, it had cuts and scrapes all over it's body, and a tattoo XIII. Stephen shut his eyes and his wrist began emmiting a small yellow glow "what are you doing?" the dog asked before a wind picked up in the room, blowing the papers everywhere, the wounds on the dog healed and he stood up, he wasn't weak anymore. "was that white wind?" he asked and Stephen nodded as he stood up "what should i call you?" Stephen asked.

"They called me Red thirteen" Stephen smirked and nodded "Well Red 13, i am Stephen, i would shake your paw, but it would be to weird" Red 13 nodded "what were you looking for?" he asked and Stephen looked over at the table "a syringe and a test tube to contain blood" Stephen informed him, red 13 led Stephen over to a cabinate "In there" Red announced, Stephen opened the cabinet, grabbed a Syringe and a teast tube.

Stephen proceeded to take a sample of his own blood, it was slightly deeper red than a regular human's blood "An Ancient" red announced in shock catching Stephen's attention "Yea, both my parents were Ancients in hiding, that makes me one right" Stephen said in a distracted tone. once the testube was full Stephen stood up, slightly dizzy, and put the top on the test tube. "Lets go, someone needs my help" Stephen announced as he headed out of Hojo's lab and back towards Zell and Dave, with red following behind.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Zells face behind the mask was a picture of determination. The fireball intended for the stomach of Dave hit thin aor. Zells eyes widened as dave spoke from behind him. The boot connected with his back and he gasped. Zell winced a little as he was kicked in the back nd fell to the floor. He kicked out backwards while rolling up. He picked renzo up from the floor and faced dave again. he straightened his mask and altered his stance once again.
Renzo sliced out again. It missed barely, slicing a piece of fabric from daves jacket. Zell carried on as though his swing had ovderbalanced him but instead shoulder barged Dave and then jumped back, he heard stephens voice as it came closer. "Ill be two minutes" He shouted to stephen as he advanced on dave once more

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Stephen entered the room in which Dave and Zell were fighting, Red 13 was snarling at dave "he is enfused with Janova's cells" he announced angrily "I know, try and calm down" stephen announced as he crouched down "Hold this for me" he announced as he slid the blood sample into Red's collar. "Go to the sector 7 slums, to a bar called 7th heaven, I'll meet up with you there, keep that sample safe, and don't let the bar owner see it, she will freak out, and kick my ass" Red nodded before running towards the Exit of the Shinra building.

Stephen unsheathed cutting edge and ran over to help Zell,
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Dave fought the man, "so you still wont give up" "you know you have no chance with me" Dave sliced the man piercing his blue uniform
"let's get that helmet off shallwe" He smiled (one of those sephy smiles)
He looked at the corner of his eye
"ahh Stephen you have come to join the party" He opening his hands as if to great him.

"to bad your going to die like your mother" "a pathetic fool she was."
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:38 pm

"Dont talk about her that way" Zell said as he tore his uniform from the blade of Daves sword. He kicked at daves knee while bringing Ranzo round in an arc aimed at Daves back "Noone talks about the ancients mother that way" He slashed again "Cant you smell it on him?" He jumped up a few steps so that Dave was stuck between him and Stephen.

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Dave felt as tho his knee was about to break when that blow hit it luckily he jumped back before he got his back torn off.
Dave looked at the man
"You don't think I can smell it, Ive smelt it on him from the beginning"
Dave stood there and jumped toward the man.
and slashed his sword at him "the kind of slash from CC whilist fighting Genisis when he cut through the Junon cannon)
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Zell bloked the attack with an enormous amount of effort. And winded he fell to the ground. Before Dave could move though Zell had rolled out of the way of the devestation of the slash and watched as it ripped a hole out of the wall. He turned to Stephen and grabbed his arm. With much effort he dragged stephen out to the hole. Zell stumbled and the mask fell from its place. A mane of unruly, long blonde hair burst forth and the mako green eyes of Xander were visible. Xanders face loomed from behind the mane of the hair and Zell fell out of the window still holding onto Stephen
"There was no way we couldve beaten him in there" Zell said as they fell. Suddenly two White feathered wings sprouted from his back under the uniform. The two of them, Zell and stephen glided to the floor near the Plate exit. "What do you want to see next?" Zell Asked Stephen jokingly "Now you know who i am"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Dave turned around in time to see the man that looked like Xander unfold two white wings, and fly off.
"looked like angeals wings" Dave laughed.
Sephiroth's voice came into his head
"you can do that to......." that's all he said
Dave tryed as one Black wing unfolded lifting him into the air.
"lucky bastard has two" he laughed
"hmm now I, can fly levitate teleport summon my sword at will, what else will the great Sephiroth tell me" He laughed as he materialized his sword.
I dissapeared in green smoke.
He flew off to 7th Heaven
"I have to tell Tifa...."
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:41 am

Stephen looked at Zell "Angeal?" he muttered with a sense of question in his voice "you were pronounced Killed in action" Stephen paused for a moment as he watched Midgar. "Take me to 7th Heaven, the bar in sector 7" he announced "we have to meet Red thirteen, he has my blood sample" Stephen informed Zell. Stephen hoped that he wasn't to late to get to 7th Heaven. "Red will need our help" he told Zell.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Zell looked up and smiled. He took Renzo and cut most of his hair off. He brushed it back. Instead of a stranger, Xander stared back at Stephen "Recognise me yet?" He said. "There will be time to explain later" He said grabbing stephen. "Right now we need to be elsewhere" He flapped his wings and took off in the direction of 7th heaven frightened that they would not make it in time. He could sense that this place was where Dave was headed and that would be a problem. "Hold on tight im cutting right through the Train lines" Within mere minutes of this shortcut they reached the bar. He folded his wings and entered the bar looking around

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Stephen headed into 7th Heaven ahead of Xander, or his clone, or god knows. Stephen looked around and saw red 13 sat by a table, drinking a bowl of larger "now thats something you don't expect to see daily" Stephen announced as red looked at him "it;s my first bowl" red replied Stephen nodded and smiled "of course it is you alcoholic" Red smiled "you want your blood sample, It's in the office with Tifa" stephen hung his head "Your joking" stephen replied.

"Hey Tifa come out here, and bring my sample" Stephen shouted through the the office as he got himself a pint. "Don't worry about the land lady, Tifa's cool" Stephen announced as he took a long swig of his Drink. Stephen heard the door open and close, there were a few steps and then the steps stopped.

"huh" stephen muttered as he looked up *smash* "Tifa whats wrong, and that was my blood sample" Stephen announced as he looked at the broken test tube on the floor. "cloud" She mumble to quiet for anyone to hear "CLOUD" she then screeched in joy as she ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him "Oh my god, they told me you were dead" Tifa had began crying, and with tears streaming down her face she looked up at him "But how?" she asked, confusion in her voice.

Stephen looked at tifa in a puzzled manor "wish my welcomes were like that" he said before taking another drink "Don't worry Tifa, I'm fine" Stephen said sarcastically
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:31 pm

"Hey Tifa" He said "Its erm... Good to see you" He said registering his surprise. He smiled his trademark smile. "They told you i was dead?" He laughed "Wish they had told me, then maybe i wouldnt be here in this world now". He laughed again as he closed his arms around tifa too and lifted her slightly and span around once. "Hey i had to come back right? I made a promise after sll"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Dave landed outside 7th Heaven.
and walked toward the door.
"maybe I should knock" he said laughing.
He kicked the door down and entered.
"Glad to see you all here" he laughed (sephy's trademark laugh)
Seeing Cloud his brother hugging Tifa
"sorry to break up such a loving moment.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Stephen pulled cutting edge from it's sheath and stepped between dave and Cloud. he pointed the blade of cutting edge towards Dave "You aint welcome here" Stephen announced, as Red stood up and Barret came up from the underground base, barret instantly pointed his Gun-arm at Dave "get yo white Ass outta here boi" barret announced, anger in his voice. red too a couple of steps forward "I suggest you leave, you are numbered and are at a disadvantage" he announced.

stephen had a look of Determination on his face, "Dave, it is 5 on 1, i suggest you leave, not even the great Sephiroth would be able to take these numbers" Stephen announced, his tone changed to sarcasm as he said the great Sephiroth.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:04 pm

"at last i'm not here to fight I am unarmed"
"can't a man just enjoy a drink" he joked
"bartender 1 hard one"
his arm glowed red
"let em even the odds a bit"
His arm glowed red
"Hades"
the dark air out side turned into a fog.
a red circle appeared in the center of where Dave was standing
"Now let's see who survives this" he laughed.
slowly the lights dimmed as if death him self visited.
A Dark hooded figure appeared beside Dave about twice as tall as him almost breaking apart the roof of 7th Heaven.
A green flash appeared as Dave's sword started materializing in front of his outstretched hand.
"Do you still want to go through with this" Dave laughed his evil laugh and smiled.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:07 pm

stephen smiled "You Don't get it, we are not afraid of you, or your little sex slave here" Stephen announced, his voice filled with confidence. "there is no way you can win, ever with the aid of your summon. Stephen pulled master blade from It's sheath but didn't press the button, instead he connected cutting Edge to the front of it. Stephen then prepared for a fight "you don't want to screw with me" he announced "let alone when i have Master edge" Stephen announced, a glint of pride in his eye.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:12 pm

"you think that worthless word your inbred father made will help you" Dave laughed.
He griped his sword in a ready position waiting for someone to make the first move
"you have no idea the limits of my power"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:22 pm

"imbred" stephen muttered "IMBRED!" he then shouted, his rage over powered him "FUCK YOU!" Stephen shouted, he disconnected CE and MB, before unleashing his second level 1 limit break, cuttin slash (yes i know it's cross slash, but i have variations of cloud's limit breaks) Firstly stephen launched a downwards vertical slash with cutting edge, then a horizontal slash with Masterblade and finally he connected the two sword together and unleashed a diagonally upwards slash with Master edge, all directed at Dave.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Dave stuck his sword between the two leaving Stephen suspended in the air.
"you'll need better attacks than that to beat me" He laughed as he forced Stephen backwards toward the other people in the bar smashing him through a wall.
Dave walked through the open hole in the wall not worried about Stephen.
"So who is next" he said pointing his sword at the others while is other hand unleashed a thunder materia attack into the whole where Dave threw Stephen into.
The whole illuminated in Blue.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Stephen dove back through the hole as the thunder cracked inside it, causing the spell to miss. "and you gotta do better than that to kill me" Stephen shouted as he extended his right hand "Sorry tifa, but this is gunna mess up your bar" he announced as his hand began glowing yellow, the a burning cluod appeared around Dave, he had time to dodge it before everything inside the cloud would be incinerated, but it was only a moment.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Dave saw the cloud appear before his head he had little time to think he ripped the already slashed sleeves of his outfit and droped it on the floor and teleported onto the roof of the bar.
"that was close"

===================Hades================================

The giant creature progressed toward's Tifa,Berret,and Red 13
It hands glowed a vibrant red as a flaming ball started forming in both hands.
They grew (about the sizeof a smart car)
before Hades unleashed the powerful ball of fire onto its opponents
and as they got hit by the fire he laughed a deep booming laugh.
=====================Sephiroth===========================

"hmm looks like Hades is doing a good job"
"i'll let the fire cloud stop before I come back down"
"cure" his wounds healed
"hmm Stephen can pack a punch but he is still no match for me"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Stephen sprinted towards Hades, he jumped around 5 feet into te air and both of his feet aimed towards Hades, his intention was to knock the Summon over, although he could tell that Dave was on the roof, he still had the intention to kick Hades back into the underworld before continuing his bout with Dave.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:00 pm

"Youre right he can pack a punch, And he might not be much of a match for you" Zell said "It has been a long time since we last sparred brother but, i am sure i can match you" He drew Renzo and Ragnarok. and stood facing him. "You know whats funny David?" He said stepping closer to his brother. "It would seem that i am your brother on two counts" He slashed the air trying to entice a reaction from David lee roth. "Blood brothers since we were born." He indicated it with a single slash. "And brothers due to the J-cells inside of us" He Slashed again. "But you know what the difference is between you and me?" He leapt forward and brought them down in a hammer blow version of a slash, "I can control myself"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Dave laughed not even looking at his brother
he smashed his sword out ward stopping his brother cold.
"No, The difference between you and I is that you just can't face that I am the stronger one, and Still am. Dave spun around with anger as he forced the sword back so hard made his brother fly out ward.
"THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME, IS THAT I DON'T NEED LOVE TO BE HAPPY" He flew toward his brother having the feeling he was going to kill him.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Even though the slash was blocked by renzo it still knocked him back a little. He teetered on the edge of the roof and jumped back inwards to the battle "Thats funny, I have survived this long not from love" He said laughing "But out of the thirst for revenge and not even you or sephiroth can stand in my way" He unleashed a forceful spiral attack and then slashed downward once more. He flipped to the other side of Dave and slashed form behind then he went down into a low sweeping kick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum