The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
FF7: another way RP - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFF7: another way RP - Page 3 I_voting_barFF7: another way RP - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
FF7: another way RP - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFF7: another way RP - Page 3 I_voting_barFF7: another way RP - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

FF7: another way RP

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FF7: another way RP - Page 3 Empty Re: FF7: another way RP

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:48 am

with a reassuring nudge to blueys sides they shot off inpursuit of Zero and Xan and the others too. straight back to midgar, with no monster troubles on the way

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:59 am

Stephen looked at Xander and Zero ride of on their chocobos and then he turned his gaze to the Soldier "I'll walk" he announced as he headed for the chocobo ranch.

as he got the the ranch he sat down with Billy and got a cup of tea off of the elderly fellow. "so their the guys your chillin with now?" billy asked "yea, thats right" Stephen replied smiling "you know Boko misses you" Stephen smiled at billy's statement "is he alright?" Billy nodded "Stable 3" Billy announced. Stephen stood up and headed out to the stable, to Stable 3.

Stood in wait was a chocobo that was more gold in colour than yellow Stephen began petting him on the beak "KWEH!!!!!" the chocobo exclaimed to Stephen's delight "Hey big guy" Stephen said lovingly. "how you been" he muttered as he pressed his head against the birds head. "You know, somebody might get suspicious of you two love birds" a female voice came from behind him "Cissnei, dont you have anything better to do with your time than bother me?" Stephen asked as he moved away from the chocobo "you know Shinra want you right?" cissnei told him "yea, they want me to join soldier, but i aint interested, you know that"

Cissnei smiled "If you joint Shinra then maybe you would get to see me more" She announced s she stepped closer to him, Stephen smiled and tilted his head left slightly, Cissnei got closer, and leant in to kiss him. as their lips were about and inch away from each other Stephen stopped "As i said, not interested" he whispered Gently before turning around and opening the pen Boko was in.

"come on mate" stephen announced as he mounted the chocobo and headed for Midgar.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:40 pm

"dam rid " Dave muttered to him self
Dave Rode Of and stormed down to midgar
He saw the monstrous shinra building and rode through the gate
he didn't have to worry about sneaking in as he was in Soldier.
He went down to Zack and Aerith's house. Parked the bike knocked on the door and left the keys on the table outside and walked away
======================================================
7th Heaven
======================================================
Dave opened the door left his sword outside and walked inside
He sat down not caring who was their
"1 hard drink please"
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:45 pm

Zero arrived with Xan outside 7th heaven and Zero jumped down and tied Xan to one of the posts nearby.

"Hey Dave, Whats up? and by the way ill have whatever hes having" Zero said to Dave to start with but finished speaking to Elena behind the bar.

Zero drew his sword and pulled a cloth from his pocket and cleaned the blood from Derios and spit shined it back to the shiny crimson state whilst he waited for his drink to be brought to him.

Last edited by OmegaDeth on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:49 pm

Xander dismounted the chocobo outside his house and opened the door, grabbing the bike keys on his way inside "Hey Zack" He aid "We own a Blue Chocobo now" He sat down and aerith said "Ooh a blue chocobo?" She rushed outside to see it. Xander turned to zack and said, "Im going out for a drink, please look after Bluey for me while im gone" He stood up and walked to the Seventh Heaven, it wa just round the corner from his house anyway. He walked in and spotted Dave and Zero "Hey, wheres mine?" He said jokingly as he walked over

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:54 pm

"Yo Xander, is my chocobo ok out there?" Zero asked as his drink arrived at his table where he was dismantling Helena for cleaning. "cheers Elena" Zero said cheerfully as he took his first swig from his drink. "man thats some good shit" Zero said with a hint of enjoyment in his voice.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:54 pm

Dave gave Xander a drink "told you first rounds are on me"
Dave stood up walked past the counter
He has been here many times with his little bro visiting Tifa and them
"I'm going to see Tifa he said" as he glanced back at the guys.
He opened the door.
"Tifa may I come in" he asked looking at her
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:01 pm

"Xan? Yeah hes fine" Xander laughed as he picked his drink up too "Thanks Elena" She smiled gently and walked away. He turned back to Zero and said "Do you have to do that at the table? you know i hate it hen you clean that thing"

-----------------------------------
----------------TIFA---------------

"Yeah sure" Tifa called out. She sat looking at an old photo.
"Remember when this was taken?" She passed it to dave it was a picture of Dave and tifa when they were younger, but there was a third child that was smiling from the picture, the one lost in battle "I dont think you should stay with soldier" She told him earnestly "It will get you killed too and i cant stand losing another friend".
the man in the picture was Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:09 pm

Zero huffed and put Derios back in its sheath and hung it over the back of his chair, and picked up his drink "Yea sorry man, Just wanted to get the Zolom blood of of it before it caused the blade to rust" Zero said almost laughing.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:11 pm

Dave sat beside Tifa and gave her a hug.
"Yea I remember my bro" He *sighed*
"I can't leave Soldier, I blame my self for letting him die"
"I should have gone on that mission with Zack to Nibielhiem"
"I could have stopped it, he wouldn't have lost his life if I accepted the mission"
"I have to live for both of us, he wanted to join Soldier but never got the chance" Dave started crying.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:22 pm

--------------XANDER---------------
-----------------------------------"Zero seriously, your going to put me off my drink" He laughed. !Maybe one day you will learn not to clean weapons in places like this, it stops the girls from paying attention to you" He laughed again taking another sip of his drink

Her arms wrapped gently around Daves shoulders to comfort him "Shh dont cry" She said "You know what he would say" She laughed a little but there was no joy in her voice "It was a miracle that Xander and Zack made it back, i mean the damage was unbelieveable." Tifa said "Are you sure i cant persuade you"

----------DAVES PHONE--------------

The Generals voice rang through as soon as you answered it, "Whats the mission status?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:26 pm

"I'm not changing my mind" dave said pulling out of Tifa warm embrace.
*ring *ring*
"one sec Tifa"
He stood up and went out of the room closed the door.
"Dave Soldier Second Class Speaking"
"I have him with me but I don't no what time to take him or how as a mater of fact but I will have him to you by tomorrow night"
*beep* He closed his phone.
Walked back in
"Soldier business" he said laughing
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:30 pm

"I understand" She said "The anniversary is next week, same day as Xanders birthday" She looked around for a few moments and picked up a blue ribbon "Wear this" She said then indicated the one on her own arm "Im giving one to the others as well"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:33 pm

Zero didnt find Xanders joke funny and so threw his glass that he had drained at Xander and left through the door and went and stood and lent against the front wall. Xan the chocobo came over to him and nudged his arm "Come here you big softy" Zero said with a slight smile on his face, he started to pet Xan's beak gently and then sat down and Xan followed suit.
And soon he was nodding off to sleep leaning on Xan for warmth and comfort.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Dave grabed the blue ribbon and tied it around his arm.
"thank you Tifa" He said and left the room
"I got to finish the mission"
He walked to the party
"Hey Xander wanna take a walk with me"? he asked calmly
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:57 pm

as Stephen arrived at the outskirts of Midgar he looked at the monstrous city and then down at the top of Boko's head "Sorry boy, you can't come in with me, they would eat you" Stephen paused as his dismounted Boko "Literally" Boko looked upset "kweh!" the bird announced, it was obviously sad "fly back to the farm, and i will come and get you as soon as i am able okay little guy" the bird nodded a few times "KWEH!!!!!" it exclaimed as it flew away.

Stephen strode through the gate into Midgar and headed for the 7th Heaven pub. but then he paused and looked over his right shoulder, there he stood Tseng, Reno and rude. "Mr Hownam" Reno announced in his cocky tone as he pulled out his mag rod, rude was pulling his gloves on tighter "Come with us if you know whats good for you" Rude added in his deep tone. stephen turned to face them "don't you girls ever get sick of getting your asses handed to you" Stephen announced angering rude "why i aught to" Stephen pulled master blade from it's sheath and pointed it at rude "But you won't, will you?" he announced.

rude stopped where he stood "girls, get lost or get hurt your choice" Steohen announced with a sadistic smirk on his face, hoping they would pick the latter "you know the president wont take this lightly Stephen" Tseng informed Stephen calmly "so what, he wants me to join Soldier" Tseng smiled "Actually, since cissnei got fired last night, a job at the turks has opened up" Stephen smiled and sheathed his master blade "well why didn't you say so" he announced before turning and walking away "again, not interested" he shouted back over his shoulder.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:58 am

"Yeah sure why not" Xander stood up and went outside to wait for david. It was a warm night considering the time of the year it was he turned and saw Zero sleeping cuddled up to Xan "Aww" He said but decided not to wake him he looked comfortable so Xander left it. "Where are you dave??" he asked

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:22 am

Dave walked outside and stoob by Xander isn't it a nice day he asked
laughing.
"Don't you ever wish he was still alive"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:31 am

Stephen strode through the streets of the slums with a smirk on his face. he approached 7th Heaven and saw Xander, Dave and Zero stood next to each other, Zero was asleep leaning against his chocobo. Xander and dave were standing next to each other, it looked like they were talking.

Stephen strode through the the doors and nodded to the pair on the way past. he entered the pub and strode confidently to the bar. "hey, the usual please" he announced to the barwoman who he knew, but never could remember her name. Stephen payed for the drink and took a long first swig.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:41 pm

{OOC:ADMIN MESSAGE}

Please put more detail in all of your RP posts @ Everyone
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:58 pm

((OOC: House i will listen to you but this post is short so i can point something out and move the story along to the first event))

"Dont i wish who was still alive?" Xander said. He was a little puzzled as to what Dave meant. "Anyway, Where are we going?" He asked wanting to know something else than things about death

((OOC: Cloud, Xander and FF cloud have never met))

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:25 pm

(OCC didnt no that Razz)
Dave looked up at the stary sky and saw the huge shinra building where he knew he had to take Xander their but how would he lead him.
"so have you ever been in the secret corridors of shinra where only staff and Soldier members are aloud to go" He asked Xander

Last edited by Cloud on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:30 pm

((OOC: Try to lengthen your posts cloud ok? it gives people too little to work with. you understand im not picking on you right? Its just that its slowing the story down as people try to figure out what to put in conjunction with your mini-posts))

"Oh" Xander said realising who Dave must have been on about. He felt so tactless. "Im sorry" Zack had told him stories about cloud once or twice. The wierd thing he could find was that they all matched to the missions he had been on with the army.

He decided that it would be a good idea to change the subject "Well, no not really. Zack never let me, he always acted like it was some exclusive club and i was never allowed to look inside" It had always steamed him up that Zack had behaved like that to him.

"Lets go" He said as he took the first few steps alone

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:08 pm

"nice" Dave said laughing
Hmm now to get him to Hojo on the 12th floor Dave thought out a plan
10 min later

The Door's To Shinra Swung Open
"Hey Molly I'm back with a guest" Dave said to the secretary
"This way Xander"
"What Floor Do you wanna see first"
As He Waited For The Elevator he asked
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Xander looked over to Dave in thought. The elevator binged open and He followed dave inside the elevator. He looked at the buttons and said to Dave. "Well i think i would like to go to the Soldier operative floor" It was the only floor he hadnt been to in his years as security.

He closed his eyes and rested against the wall of the elevator. he hummed a small tune as he waited for Dave to push the elevator button.

((OOC: Now Cloud do it now))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum