The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
FF7: another way RP - Page 7 I_vote_lcapFF7: another way RP - Page 7 I_voting_barFF7: another way RP - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
FF7: another way RP - Page 7 I_vote_lcapFF7: another way RP - Page 7 I_voting_barFF7: another way RP - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

FF7: another way RP

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

FF7: another way RP - Page 7 Empty Re: FF7: another way RP

Post by lalaland Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:59 pm

Dave felt the blade enter his back he fell onto the ground
and fliped back before his brother could hit him with the low kick
yo should no by know that petty moves like this won't even get you close to killing me. Dave laughed
as he pointed to the roof of 7th Heaven and in unison his one black wing sprung out and his hand glowed green as fire blasted out of his hand and set the roof on fire.
"Let's see if they can all get out" he smiled

========================Hades======================
Hades was getting attacked Left right and center he couldn't hold on much longer but before he vansashed.
He let of his two balls of fire into both sides of the bar so now the roof was on fire and the inside.

=====================Dave===================
"If you still think you can kill me why not take this into the sky" and smiled, as he looked down at his brother.
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:05 pm

"Who said that was supposed to kill you?" He said his wings spreading from his back. He flapped several times in order to lift himself from the roof. Wings flapping to maintain his height he fired two water spells at the inn before concentrating on Dave. Increasing his wings movement weight he ore himself upwards. He flew rings arond Dave and then when he reached a safe distance he turned and faced david
"When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end. The goddess descends from the sky. Wings of light and dark spread afar. She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting" He said as a red glow appeared on Renzo and Ragnarok shone yellow. Zell unleashed several slashes at Dave, but they werent ordinary slashes thy sent off waves of energy

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:15 pm

"ahh Loveless" Dave said as he countered the energy slash's but one hit him he droped several feet before he brought him self back again.
"and as for your water spells they have no effect" he laughed as 7th Heaven was slowly burning down.
He grabbed his sword and lunged and his brother, he unleashed another move
he flew to behind him and went to cannon slash towards the back of zells body
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:40 am

Stephen noticed that the bar was burning to the ground, after Hades had vanished he looked to everyone as he disconnected master edge and slid the two components of the sword into their respective sheaths.

Stephen then looked around "EVERYONE OUT" he shouted, and everyone listened, Stephen on the other hand ran inside and then upstairs, to the spare bedroom upstairs, he grabbed the young girl who was lying in the bed upstairs, it was marlene. Stephen then spund in position and ran back downstairs, heading for the door.

As he got outside Barret looked at him "WHY WASN'T SHE AT SCHOOL" he shouted in anger "she wasn't well so Tifa let her stay home" Barret looked infuriated "WHEN WAS SHE GOING TO TELL ME!!!!" he screeched. Stephen looked around to check that everyone was there, Tifa, Red, Barret, Marlene, Biggs, wedge, and jesse, were all present as were the regulars who were in the bar.

Stephen then looked to the sky to see Zell and Dave fighting in the air. "Leave it to Zell, he will kill Dave.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Hey guys, i know im double postin but its tellin ya to get posting, we cnt let this RP die, I have been given this RP by the creator and we need to keep it alive
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:37 pm

ooc: ok im back and were carrying on lets go!
IC: Zell dived away from the slash and turned around as he reached the floor He turned and pushed off the ground at almost lightspeed, his Katanas aimed forward as he reached dave. The blades impaled his opponent and he brought his legs up and kicked away, dragging the baldes with him as e landed next to stephen "Nothing to it" He said as he collapsed. Dave flew away severly hurt to parts unknown
OOC: it my look like godmodding but i was given control of daves character until he returns and thats what he asked me to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Stephen noticed that Zell was collapsing and so he spun around and cought him. Stephen slowly lowered him to the ground and lay him down, Barret, go to Zack's house, take marlene there, she should be safe, Red Tifa, guys, we need to find somewhere for Zell to rest, the Slums inn should do, you guys should get him there. Myself and Red, we are heading to Cosmos Canyon. red looked at Stephen with surprise in his eyes "Hopefully on our travels we shall find somebody with information about Xander" Stephen announced.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:08 pm

(OCC IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!)

Dave flew through the sky's bleeding out his stomach.
"Shit I need to get some where fast"
Dave saw a small village down bellow he didn't have the strength to continue flying. So he motionlessly flew toward the ground. *BAM* he collided with the rough soil and couldnt get up he heard people scream than he saw a man with no legs floating toward him.
"Are you ok my friend"
Dave looked up at him, Dave's expression said it all.
The floating man ordered at once.
"Get this man to my tower I will heal him"
Two men out of the shadows rushed towards Dave and picked him up
*moan* Dave than passed out.
He re-awake later to find he was healed and cleaned.
"Thank you sir" He said toward the man who was staring out the window
The man looked over.
"ahh good you are awake what ever you have done was almost fatal, next time i suggest you do some more training" He floated to the door.
"Come let me help you train"
Dave stood up cautiously in case it was a trap.
they walked into a cave like place.
"here there are hordes of monsters, here you may hone your skills in battle"
Dave nodded and ran in
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:30 am

OOC: Im just gonna try and get back into the RP but ill be miles behind where your located at the moment so ill try and find you guys soon.

IC:
Zero awoke lying in the slums near to sector 5 train station lying flat on his face, Zero lifted himself to his feet carefully checking for any broken bones or injuries but to his suprise he found himself wearing an expensive black suit and black leather shoes and not a scratch anywhere on his body. His sword and back sheath where gone and in there place there was a shinra standard issue handgun and a long katana like sword. In a pocket he found five glowing materia spheres which he carefully merged with his carbon bangle and pendant. In his trouser pockets he found a shinra employee card which claimed Zero was now an employee of shinra, and in the other pocket he found a standard issue shinra mobile which also confirmed he was working for shinra now.

Zero walked further down the platform to one of the train operators and was greeted as sir.
Zero asked what the date was and found out he had been missing for a few days and he suddenly felt some strange power within him which he couldn't control and suddenly Zero was on a rampage which he had no power over.

He just hoped someone could stop him before he went to far.
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:13 pm

OOC: whats going on omega? PM me so i can work with it

IC: Zell coughed and his eyes flicked open he sat up and turned to face... Tifa? She jumped as she realised he saw her staring at him "Sorry" she said, i was worried about you" Zell sat up and said "How long was i out? Whats going on?" She placdd her hand on his shoulder and said "Calm down, its only been two days but you passed out so suddenly" "Wheres stephen gone?" He asked her. "He and RED left for Cosmo canyon as soon as you passed out"

Zell leapt from the bed and went to walk but Tifa followed and stopped him "You are not going to leave me again?" She asked "You dont understand, the entire world could be in danger, after all of hojos experiments who knows what will happen with Xander?" "Well be that as it may im coming with you"

OOC: Ste i need to set something up with you ASAP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Stephen and nanaki stood, looking up at the splendor that was Cosmo Canyon "You ready to go red?" Stephen asked, Stephen and Red XIII had been through alot in order to reach cosmo Canyon, and it only took them two days. Stephen looked at red "lets go" he announced, red nodded and followed as Stephen Strode up the stairs, Stephen glanced over his shoulder and saw his newest sword the combo blade, he had picked it up as he was going past the weapon makers house. it was another part of the sword his father made, but it had been left in the care of the weapon maker.

Stephen and nanaki arrived at the top of the stairs and the guard informed Stephen of something new. "Nanaki, you better go and see bugenhagen" the man announced. red nodded and walked off, Stephen followed "Nanaki?" Red smiled as Stephen questioned this name "It's my real name, but you can call me red" Stephen smiled "Nah, Nanaki will do fine" Stephen informed him.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7