The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 2 I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 2 I_voting_barResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 2 I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 2 I_voting_barResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Resident Evil: Outbreak RP

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Outbreak RP

Post by Tidus Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Stephen saw Eavlynn run off and turned on the light on the front of the M16 "Shit, Eavlynn get back here" he shouted as he ran down the alley after her.

he shawn the light down the alleyway infront of him, hoping to find where Eavlynn had gotten to "eavlynn, where you at Girl" he shouted as he searched frantically.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:20 pm

Evalynn ran as fast as she could to try to help the man
She heard Stephens calls out to her
" No time to answer"
she got to the end and she the man leaned up against the wall
he was struggling with the zombies
" he looks like a fighter"
She took aim and fired
the zombies fell to the ground its head shattered by the bullet.
"Thank you the man said frightened"
" Sir, Do you have any cuts or or scrapes from the zombie that attacked you"
" y,yes the zombie cut my arm why?"
Evalynn without another word pointed the gun at the mans head ready to fire.
" I'm Sorry, But we cant let you run off if your infected"
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:24 pm

*BANG* Stephen's bullet flew past Eavlynn and hit the man between the eyes. he lowered his M16 "Your going to be taking the lives of many innocent people who have been taken over by the Virus, you didn't need to take the life of a man uneffected by it yet" Stephen announced as he lowered the M16, it was Obvious that he didn't want to take the life of that man, but he had to, to protect Eavlynn from the greif of killing and innocent, non life threatening man.

Stephen then turned around and began walking back onto the main street "don't run off likee that Eavlynn, we have to stick together if we want to survive this" he informed her as he glanced over his shoulder.

OOC:your progressing well cloud, keep it up.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:38 pm

" I understand" Stepping over the zombie body following Stephen
" What are we going to go do now?" Evalynn asked puzzled.

* lol thx i try hard Razz*
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:43 pm

OOC: just remember it isn't all about Speech, try and throw in a bit more detail about how you move, for Example you could say "Eavlynn followed Stephen cautiously* or something across thos lines, instead of saying *eavlynn followed Stephen* as it adds a bit more detail to your posts.

BIC: as Stephen exited the alley way, checking both ways to make sure there were no zombies in the area "well, next is we try and find a way out of the City or our deaths are inevitable" stephen looked into the Alley way at Eavlynn "not going to bullshit you, i have been dealing with Umberella for alot of my life, and if i know the company aswell as i think i do, they are going to nuke the City to erase all evidence of the Outbreak"

Stephen heard a trash can fall over behind him and spun around, also dropping down onto one knee he pointed the M16 at the can's and saw it was only a cat knocking over them over looking for food. "great, I'm gettin jumpy already" he muttered as he stood back up and returned the M16 to it's 'standby position'
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:47 pm

Evalynn giggled at Stephens fast reflexes
" Cat scared you huh " Blushing she walked right past Stephen and gave him a tap on the shoulder "boo "
" Well anyway if you say they are going to nuke the city what about the other citizens that i told to take shelter in their homes. Are we just going to leave them?"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Stephen looked at the floor, effected by the fact that hundreds, maybe even thousands were going to loose their lives. "they will probably do it at Midnight, when they feel they have done all they can with the City, they might even use this 'invident' as a test for their latest in Viral or anti-viral weaponary" Stephen then looked at Eavlynn "they will asume that everyone is dead or infected and do it for the good of mankind"

Stephen then looked up at the clock "and they will use a cover-up story, saying that the reactor went critical or something" Stephen looked at Eavlynn "But Don't worry, i Will have you out of the city by then, we have 13 Hours, we better get moving"
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:01 pm

" But I cant just leave my friends and mother here to die"
" We have to go back for them "
"Please they are my last true happiness in this world"
Evalynn than looked at the floor
" I still have to find where my fathers gun is"
It meant so much to him and it was the first gun that I ever killed something with"
" I'm not leaving this city without it Nuke or No Nuke I have to find it and my friends and family"
Evalynn than looked into Stephens eyes
"Please..."
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Stephen smiled as eavlynn pleaded "OKay then, lead the way" Stephen paused momentarily "Direct me, and make sure you watch my back" Stephen announced as he extended an arm to tell Eavlynn to get moving.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:14 pm

"ok"
Evalynn started running as fast as she could to her home to get her mother
Down The street past the old deli it was barricaded from the inside out.
She Came Running Into Her Street
She slowed down and walked to her house
She looked up at it, and noticed the front door was broken down
Evalynn looked in shock she couldn't believe her eyes
Thoughts ran threw her head
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Stephen followed eavlynn and saw her reaction as she stood outside the house with the broken in door "Shit" he thought to himself as he removed the M16 from his shoulder. he unholstered his Beretta and walked over to Eavlynn handing her the M16 "Stay here" he muttered.

"Worst case scenario, your mother is going to need a bullet, and you don't have to go through that, It's better if you hate me, than you hate yourself" stephen informed her as he walked into the house "Mrs Stewart" he shouted as he moved from the hallway into the living room.

"Are you okay?" he shouted out into the aparently empty house "oh crap, why is this shit always freaky" Stephen mumbled to himself, as he moved through the dining room and into the kitchen. He found nobody Downstairs so he moved to the bottom of the Stairs, he pushed in his earpiece "Eavlynn, Downstairs is clear, do you want to come upstairs with me?" Stephen asked, in a gentle voice.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:25 pm

"yea i think i will"
Evalynn slowly walked up the familiar stairs to the house the stairs where she scraped her knee and cried until mom came out and put a bandage on it and kissed it better. One step at a time she reminisced all the times with her mom and her dad. She walked through the front door. and looked into the livening room where Christmas was always held. She walked up to Stephen.
" Lets go upstairs"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:31 am

OOC: Well guys, you are progressing at high speed ... could you please slow down a bit Wink Especially Chris who is more experienced in RP. I am living in different timezone and won't be able to do posting sessions together with you due to it ... Waiting for other members who log in to post at least once a day shows your respect and your experience in RP. But in mere 10 hours I sleep ... it has moved like 1 and a half pages ... Well actually the deal isn't in the amount of posts but the time you progressed ... in case if anyone is left behind in terms of posting, you should progress minimal time. From your posts I presume I missed over half a hour ... just slow down a bit in terms of progressing time when I am not around ok? Smile

IC:

-------------------------------------------------
Tom McReed - Guess I have to hurry!
-------------------------------------------------

The helicopter was flying over the city. It was quite a disappointing look down there. Humans were escaping, struggling for their lives while zombies were enjoying the huge amount of fresh meat. But Tom was calm like most of the time. A smile covered his face when he saw two S.T.A.R.S cop entering a civilian building.

'' We will land on our apartment. It seems as I need some extra ammo!'' He muttered and smiled to the pilot. The pilot nodded and turned right. They were going towards a huge apartment. Slowly Tom heard how the helicopter was slowing down and the engines weren't screaming any more.

'' Thanks Henry!'' He told to the pilot and shake his hand. Then Tom stood up and left the helicopter. He was on the roof of a civilian building. At least it looked like one from the outside. He then turned around for a moment and gave last glance to the helicopter. Gently waved and moved towards the entrance. Almost instantly he kicked the door open and run downwards. A lot. After moving like 10 floors towards the ground, he stopped. A huge metal door was on his left. He took out a keycard and opened the door.

'' Hey man!'' A familiar voice told the moment he opened the door. But Tom did something surprising. He turned around instantly and had locked his gun at the head of the young black man heading towards him. The one raised his hands and smiled.

'' Why aren't you inside the safe house?'' Tom asked with loud and powerful voice.

'' I wanted some ice-cream ... you know it's boring to sit between four walls.'' His voice was happy and loud. Tom put away his gun and shake hands with him. Then they entered the safe house. It was a well decorated house with metal walls. They walked trough a corridor til they made to a quite huge room. It was filled with monitors. The black man sat behind a computer and started watching around.

'' So ...long time no see ... emm what's your name this time?'' The black man asked. Tom smiled.

'' Tom McReed ... better get used to it as I am going to use it for few days from now on. By the way ... you do have a way out of town right?'' He asked eagerly. The black man smiled and tousled his short black hair.

'' Yeah of course ... but why worrying about it so early? I heard Umbrella isn't going to nuke before your mission is done!''
A smile covered both men faces.

'' Well that's were the problem is ... as soon as they find Nemesis improved or not and I get a sample of both, G and T Virus inside the cells of three types of zombies, they will nuke it down ... but I have to get out of town and this takes time ... I was able to ask Albert for 1 hour ... but I think that is nowhere enough ... oh well, I got to go now!'' He told and turned around. He walked towards an armory. It was filled with guns.

------------------------------------------------
Henry - Sweet Home!
------------------------------------------------

He was running like a mad man. Behind him were swarms of zombies. He run and dodged and run. And every moment more and more zombies started following him. Sweat had covered Henry's face and he felt how his legs were getting tired.

'' Shit ... '' He muttered to himself and looked at his gun belt. Only one grenade was left. He quickly turned around and threw it to the masses. An explosion and he continued running. After few minutes of doing so, he finally stopped. He was in front of a bar, called Henry's Place. He run towards the door and pushed it open. And for his surprise it was quite populated. Few cops, few security men and around 10 his gangs members. All covered with armor and guns. Henry nodded.

'' Sweet home ... but there is one thing that's quite bad eh ... around 100 zombies were following meh!'' He told it with ironic voice but almost instantly whole his gang had left the bar. And an eye blink later the air was filled with gunshots. Slowly Henry walked towards the barkeeper, a young black woman with beautiful dark hair. He gave her a kiss and sat next to a cop.

'' So ... you got nothing to do?'' He asked. Cop smiled.

'' Well I should be evacuating but I lost connection to station 30 minutes ago ... and when there is no-one to command, why should I risk?'' The cop was sweating and his eyes were filled with fear. But Henry smiled friendly and gave him a beer.

'' Then enjoy your stay!'' He then turned around and left to his office. A man was already waiting for him there. He had umbrella emblem on his shoulder.

'' Oh welcome to my lowly office ... '' Henry muttered and sat behind his desk. It was an ancient one.

'' Are the guns outside of city?'' The agent asked with worried voice. Henry nodded slowly and gave him a bottle of whiskey.

'' Finest of Raccoon City. Now please leave my bar ... the more people here the more zombies out!''
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:18 pm

Stephen picked up the M16 that he left outside before heding back into the house and slowly walking up the Stairs "Please be alive" he thought to himself "If your dead it's gunna destroy Eavlynn"

Stephen checked most of the rooms upstairs, they were all empty. he then crouched down onto one knee and pointed the M16 at the only closed door in the house "Eavlynn, you better check that room. Don't worry, I have your back if it's needed" Stephen announced down the stairs as he looked at eavlynn.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:22 pm

"Ok" As Evalynn cautiously had her gun at the ready
She twisted the knob " 1,2,3" She burst into the door and to find a zombie over top of what looked like the remains of her mother
" No" she gasped and ran to the zombie pointed the muzzle at the zombies head and fired
blood trickled onto her face she wasn't sure if that was the zombies or the blood of her mother
she fell beside her mothers corpse she started crying
" why couldn't i save you, why couldn't i come here sooner "
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Stephen ran into the room as he heard the Gunfire and saw eavlynn Cradling the head of her mother "I'm sorry kid, this couldn't have been helped, there was nothing you could have done" Stephen was trying to comfort the younger member of the team he walked over to her and crouched next to her, Resting his hand on her shoulder "but we have to go now, where is your fathers gun?" he asked Gently
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:55 pm

crying she stood up and went over to the closet pulled down a door that lead into the attic
walked up and there on a mantle was her fathers sniper rifle she picked it up and kissed it " im so sorry" than went back down
still crying "ok lets go"
she walked out of the house trying to get a hold of her self
but the harder she tried the more she cried
" now i have no one.... not a single family left its just me" she sobbed
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Stephen followed Eavlynn out of the house, and heard her Statement "thats not true Eavlynn" stephen paused for a moment as he gripped Carlos' Gun and remembered the team they had lost "We Still have each other, Right?" he said.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Evalynn wiped her face and look at Stephen
"you right" and she jumped and gave him a hug
" you sure no when to cheer me up"
" thanks"
" so where are we off to now" she said with a puzzled face
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:15 am

----------------------------------------------------
Tom McReed - Time for some action!
----------------------------------------------------

He was in the middle of the mess. The moment he stepped out of the safe-house. He was wearing a custom tuned M16 with a laser scope and a pipe for shotgun shells. And there, in front of him was a bunch of zombies eating a little girl together with her mother. Total chaos reflected from the eyes of the mother. Tom smiled gently to her and shot. The woman died before zombies were able to kill her. Almost instantly he continued shooting. His aim, it was fantastic. Each bullet hit head or neck and after every few seconds a zombie fell down. Finally, after using up a whole clip of ammo, the zombies were eliminated. He loaded his gun and passed the dead zombies.

'' Get rid of those bodies ... it brings too much attraction!'' He told to his headpiece.

'' Right!'' The man from before told. A smile covered Tom's face as he left the lonely alley. He was on one of the main streets and the mess up there was quite dramatic. By now, it was getting quiet but here and there survivors were panicking and escaping from the zombies. Abandoned police cars were everywhere on the street. Tom walked next to one and entered it. A badge of Raccoon City Police was lying on the chair and for his luck, the picture on the wallet was very similar to his face. He took it up and put it to his pocket.

'' I got the badge. It should be good now to start looking for Nemesis!'' He told to his headpiece.

'' Go ahead ... he should be already out in the town! Somewhere near City Hall!'' The voice told. Tom smiled to himself and left the car. He was heading towards City Hall.

----------------------------------------
Henry - First casualties!
----------------------------------------

Henry walked slowly towards the door and opened it. The look was quite astonishing and he felt how pain strike trough his heart. Half of his team was lying down dead headless.

'' Oh shit ...'' He muttered and saw his gang member walking towards him.

'' Well ... I think we should secure the area ... Even more!'' The guy told. Henry smiled.

'' What ... you didn't set up a security before?'' He asked with worried yet angry voice. The man nodded.

'' Do it now ... You will lead the rest members. Marcus goes up to sniper from bar roof and Axel will check his back ok? Di-Do and DJ will go to southern alley top and secure an apartment and set up a outpost and the police officer in the bar goes together with Jacel to northern alley top and set outpost to there. Okay?'' He told with loud and commanding voice. The man smiled and walked next to everyone to tell the commands. Henry turned around and walked inside to the bar. He smiled to the security guard.

'' Please clean up the dead bodies ...'' The security man stood up and left the bar. Henry walked next to barkeeper and hugged her.

'' We lost some of our crew ... geez this is getting tough.''
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:58 am

Stephen pointed up the street "We go to City hall, we must secure the mayor and make sure he gets out of the City" Stephen announced as he gripped his M16 and began moving towards City hall. he was head shotting the Zombies that got 'to close' and was checking over his shoulder for Eavlynn "Come on!" he shouted back to her.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:05 pm

"Evalynn ran to catch up"
Drawing her shotgun she blasted a few zombies from her right and left
" hurry there are more zombies comming"
I guess people were to stupid to listen to me she thought"
she ran past Stephen clearing a path
Dead zombies were lying everywhere on the floor
She waited for Stephen at the steps of City Hall
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:43 pm

OOC: BTW, there should be around 5 of Henry's gang members protecting Mayor if he still is there Wink Oh and I am planning to have a fight with nemesis inside the City Hall so yeh Very Happy

------------------------------------
Tom - Survivors!
------------------------------------

He was running at a high speed. He dodged zombies as much as he could til he made to the square before City Hall. And for his surprise, two S.T.A.R.S members were running half a mile further towards the City Hall. Tom smiled gently and then shouted.

'' You there ... wait me up!'' His voice was loud and clear, yet it had a tone of fear in it. After all Tom was master manipulator. He was able to summon some sweat to his face and catch up with the two cops. Tom took out his badge and showed it to them.

'' So ... what unit are you from? I am Raccoon City Police officer Tom McReed ...'' He muttered with quite weak and fragile voice. He took a deep breath and smiled to the girl.

--------------------------
Henry - Quite eh?
--------------------------

'' Geez this is getting too quiet ...'' Henry told to the barkeeper and drunk some whiskey. And then his radio started peeping.

''Yeah?'' He asked.

'' We spotted a huge creature with machine gun moving slowly towards the main street. I think it might head towards City Hall ... just in case warn our guys!'' The voice from the radio told. Henry smiled and changed frequence.

'' Team #2 ... there is something heading towards your location ... It might got to City Hall withing 15 minutes ... '' He told to the radiophone.

'' Right ... we defense the mayor. '' The voice told. Henry smiled and closed the radiophone.

'' They will be fine Tyra, don't worry!'' He told to the barkeeper and continued drinking his whiskey.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Stephen was walking backwards towards City hall, he helped the police officer by clearing a path. stephen looked at the badge the officer held and then had a flash back of an incident not unlike their current predicament.

His First operation as a S.T.A.R.S. member. . .he spun around and reloaded his gun, dropping the empty clip on the floor. "Last mag" he muttered to himself as he watched Tom flash a wink to Eavlynn "Dude, she is 16, try and keep your thoughts clean" he joked.

Stephen heard Heavy footsteps from around a mile behind them. as he glanced over his shoulder and saw it. . . .

Standing at 7 feet tall, the creature was heavily built up of muscle, It's face was sergically altered, it only had one eye. "what the Hell is that?" he announced as he glanced back at eavlynn "Officer Mcreed, Eavlynn get inside, protect the mayor at all cost, i wont let this thing in" Stephen then glanced at the heavily armoured Unit of what looked like mercenaries "You guys should help me" he continued. as Stephen turned his head back to the monster he saw it had a gatling gun in one hand, and a rocket Launcher in the other. "Shit, everyone get down" he shouted as he dove on Eavlynn and dragged her to the floor, The Creature had shouldered the rocket Launcher and fired a Rocket at the door.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:24 pm

As Stephen launched his body over her's to protect her from the blow of the rocket
Evalynn stood up
" Stephen... I can't let you fight this thing alone, it's to much even for you"
Evalynn reloaded her gun
and stepped toward the creature and started firing off one round after another
Evalynn glanced over her shoulder
" hurry up silly she said smiling"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down